Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know good memories.. the first car I remember us having was a hillman hunter , the back seat was like a 3 seater settee 🛋 😂 not one safety device in it 😂 my dad when he was home on leave would get a van and round all the kids up on our army base area like 10-15 of us and we’d just be sat in the back on the motorway to Blackpool or wherever.. he’d stop off on the way back and get chips a loaf of bread and bottle of sauce and just leave us to make chip butties on the way home 😂 we were like 7!!
I never use to let my son out when it was really windy in case he got injured by falling trees/debris 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 he was 18 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Big surprise socksib used yet another slur against the lgbt community. Alice goes on about how he's the nicest person she knows or something, right? God, her friends must be homophobic, racist cunts of the lowest order.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
screaming ioans parents names is walking on thin bleeping ice
And his sister.
Given the level of derangement coming from that account, I do wonder if we weren’t that off the mark thinking it was Alice herself. I’ll leave it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And his sister.
Given the level of derangement coming from that account, I do wonder if we weren’t that off the mark thinking it was Alice herself. I’ll leave it there.
I was just thinking the exact same thing … but I’m like feckin columbo trying to work out how’s she’s doing it lmao
Gonna have a big crumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bruh, your beloved sister did in fact use your dead mother's name for Quora. Some of the posts are 5 years old. No one even knew who she was 5 years ago and I am 💯 no one retroactively trolled her. Bless.

Posting the names of Ioan's family members IN CAPITAL LETTERS is totally going to help Alice with the DVRO abuse by proxy thing. So you know, excellent choice. 🙄

Edited for brevity and the "give me strength" emoji.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Interpretation:
"No on one reads Reddit you Myling Lying Flunky Fluncky. Grow the duck. Get a life od of some sort and leave my sister alone. You sad bush rustler."
@StoneMountain Thank you for the translation. You must be very, very smart. I wasn't able to take that Loser translation class in school because I wasn't as smart as mAlice. 😘 :poop: 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now that I’ve discovered Ioan-Daddy, I don’t really appreciate sockbro talking tit about my new man rn 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And his sister.
Oh so now it's not just 'Gruffudd!', it's all of them individually?
Glad I'm not on those other sites.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking the exact same thing … but I’m like feckin columbo trying to work out how’s she’s doing it lmao
Gonna have a big crumpet
The account has been quiet all day (British time) then ramps up about 11pm 🤔 usually drinkies time for Alice and her more than 3 sharp ones again 🤔. Dissapointed we didnt get a blocked fucko 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF is going on over there?

Why now his family? Stitched up?
I wonder if she has been given notice that Ioan is going for the PRO, 100% custody and overseas relocation with the girls?

If he did own houses in the UK that his sis and bro were living in, he may have owned more. Relocation planning might be well advanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF is going on over there?

Why now his family? Stitched up?
I wonder if she has been given notice that Ioan is going for the PRO, 100% custody and overseas relocation with the girls?

If he did own houses in the UK that his sis and bro were living in, he may have owned more. Relocation planning might be well advanced.
Or Nana Gruffudd is going to fly over as part of the childcare plan he has for the kids and she’s seen the papers because she’s representin herself?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.