Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP
KIV there are FM on the thread .. all is calm at the mo as the TT’s assembled ❤🍸🚬
Alice is still fcking mad as a bag of wasps and between her and her brother who seems to have developed a speech issue where oddly he shouts out random names on twitter 🤷🏻‍♀️ Are still harassing randoms and begging for money … 🥱
the memes on the last thread are fab - u - lous check em out🥳

I’m sure I’ve missed loads off 😣🙌🏼🥃🥃
Tony Tourette’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given past ruling lets be careful about discussing the bro beyond what he says about Alice tho
Can someone translate this please 🤔 wtf is a bush rustler 🤣🤣🤣🤣
its a derogaratory way to call someone gay. though knowing them they mean something else lol

edit: see here
Screenshot_20220630-021323_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Can someone translate this please 🤔 wtf is a bush rustler 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Interpretation:
"No on one reads Reddit you Myling Lying Flunky Fluncky. Grow the duck. Get a life od of some sort and leave my sister alone. You sad bush rustler."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Given past ruling lets be careful about discussing the bro beyond what he says about Alice tho

its a derogaratory way to call someone gay. though knowing them they mean something else lol
Thanks for the reminder @welp !
That's a vile term 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 17
My ad on Tattler - colander?
1656548430859.png

BTW this was the Tasmanian Devil, not a honey badger :)
1656548482505.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Handing over the baton to our fellow USA'rs.....its late in UK! Looking forward to seeing what went down in the morning ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you not read … I’ve lost the use of my retinas i just see shapes and blurs 😂🙌🏼
Sorry I couldn't remember who it was. 🤪
Yes I do recall loss of retinas 👀 - you want us to start a GFM for your restoration op?
Or send the bill to Ms Evans? 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s sorted out what I’m getting embroidered on the back of mine and his dressing gowns 😂🤣 I might get on of those stickers for the top of the car windscreen too 😂🤣 couple of fluffy nuts 🌰 for the rear view mirror 😂
Have you got a Cortina? 🤣

1656549137181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry I couldn't remember who it was. 🤪
Yes I do recall loss of retinas 👀 - you want us to start a GFM for your restoration op?
Or send the bill to Ms Evans? 👁
😂 Yey I wanna million bucks ! … judge rinder here we come !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.