Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone has contacted GFM, they do not like con artists or liars.
Their terms and conditions certainly suggest this, but in practice I suspect they don’t really care. They make lots of money out of these fundraisers after all (though they won’t make much out of Alice’s by the looks of things). History shows that they have enabled many many scammers, so I don’t think they’ll do anything about Alice. Unfortunately - because it is a blatant rip off.

Reactions: 20
She also confirmed her EBay name had been outed in her response to the TRO request. Reddit outed her as cog71. Tattlers found her other accounts. I don’t doubt this is her Ebay account.
Ahh, you're right. Bingo. Definitely her.

Reactions: 23
Are we *certain* this is Alice's eBay? I think it probably is, but we can't say for sure, surely?
possible things to consider
-- the eBay user has been a member since 05 May 2005
-- per Zillow site, that house was purchased 10 March 2006

I don't know when IG relocated to the US (meaning before house purchase) or when the filming of Fantastic Four was completed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm re-reading the TRO application. So Ioan spoke to Ella on the phone in Feb, but Alice says they haven't had contact in twelve months. What a liar. I bet he's still having contact with them.
Screenshot_20220625-113439.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I agee. The username cog71 also has its own internal logic. Cog: nickname used in prior AE correspondence. 71: for her alleged birth year.
That makes me wonder how long she kept up the pretence with Ioan (re her real age).
Not that this would necessarily have been a deal breaker with him once the relationship was established but … not a healthy way to start things.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that probably illustrates that they are not as “ex” as they might have been suggesting.
Yep. I think it's a setup, pretending to be on the outs. Alice and her two sidekicks devised this plan to lure Ioan supporters into their trap, and she thinks the two sidekicks will get dirt on Ioan, like proving he has paid trolls or something as ludicrous, and help her TRO case and/or divorce case. I think it's some sick plot and they are all laughing behind the scenes at the gullible people DM'ing supposed ex-sidekicks for info. I wouldn't trust those two at all.

Edited once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it's a setup. Alice and her two sidekicks devised this plan to lure Ioan supporters into their trap, and she thinks the two sidekicks will get dirt on Ioan, like proving he has paid trolls or something as ludicrous, and help her TRO case and/or divorce case. I think it's some sick plot.
I wouldn’t put it past her. But why she thinks this would make any difference at all to the legal process is beyond me. Does this disprove the hundreds of pages of hard cold evidence that she was (and still is) an abuser? No. Does it mean that Ioan is prevented in some way from getting a divorce? No, so what does she think the point is?
For someone who has a reasonable (not outstanding, but still) degree from a reasonable (not outstanding) university, you’d think she’d be a bit more clued up. But then, that was over 30 years ago - she’s not exactly used her brain since, plus alcohol does impair brain function when taken in excess. And she’s taking advice from unqualified randoms on the internet rather than listen to her multiple lawyers.
She’s completely deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
quoting Alice:
"I'm stuck in a divorce where the petitioner doesn't actually want a divorce, he just want to destroy my happiness and shut out my light."
Yes Alice that is what court proceedings feel like.
And why you were a fool to seek to prolong the process.

Had you got matters over and done with, things might not have worked out the way you hoped: and your pride may have been dented.
But at least you would know where you would know where you stand...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I should say, it’s 9 pm LA (wine time) and will turn into a bash fest in the comments no doubt

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just realised that when she says he won’t divorce me it’s code for I asked for everything - the house, the nanny and to be cared for forever and Ioan didn’t sign on the dotted line.
Yes, 100% this, I agree

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.