Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a flounce, I’m taking a break from this. I’m heartbroken at this deception of people with not that much. duck her to infinity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Is the other brother married/have children? Because Sockbro and his marriage also seems really odd.
I recall he is divorced with 2 kids, but don't quote me, I don't have refs for that either.
I recall him having professional qualifications (accountant maybe?).

I reckon the fact he is anti-science in his late 40's has to be significant. That to me reads as rebellion against his father. If he has Uni quals he is educated (his mother was a teacher) so I can only see some sort of parental estrangement there. I recall all 3 of them became estranged from their dad after he remarried (they were all adults when their mum died) so if I have that right, there was something odd going on.

Reactions: 12
Hang on, isn't bee 30 this year? Wasn't she born in 92?! Unless I've got my facts wrong, she isn't early 20s. And what an asinine thing to say about her dress. She looks great Alice, that's your problem. She can wear things you haven't a prayer of getting into. Whether they are from Marksvor otherwise. Everyday confirms to me that Alice is a bitter, jealous nasty, ugly troll. And the ugliness comes from within, the years have let it finally seep through to the surface. 🤮
That’s what I have always believed, the ugliness that’s always been inside her has finally made it’s way out, which is why she looks the way she does today. She’s ugly, and I don’t say that lightly about anyone, because most people no matter what their physical appearance usually has something I find beautiful, Alice is the exception. There’s nothing beautiful about Alice, not inside or outside, no shred of kindness or decency in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks amazing! That said, I don't think women should have to maintain beauty standards to be worthy of love and respect. Very few women look like Christie Brinkley at 68. I've said it before but one of my favourite couples is Pierce Brosnan and Keely Shaye Smith. KSS has put on a significant amount of weight, due to health issues and they still worship each other!

IMO, Alice's personality is her flaw. She's always been that way and the reason Ioan left is because he woke up to it. No other reason.

Edited for typos.

I know staying quiet for a period and then exploding is a pattern for Alice, but does anyone else think she may finally have been arrested? Surely she is able to delete the negative comments off her GFM (can you?)
Love this! I’ve stayed quiet recently on the whole Alice saga, as quite frankly, I find her mentally draining. But her main flaw IS her personality and moral compass, looks don’t matter if you haven’t got these two basics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
AGREE
I don't like those comments either. She is far too young to be cast as that, or labelled as that.
I remember being twelve. That was when my own life began to fall apart as my parents split. Sadly for all of us they couldn’t afford to move out so we had to remain living together for another five horrific years. I still have physical scars from what I did to myself trying to prove to them how much pain they were causing me when my words weren’t heard.

I sure acted ‘out’. Was a brat. Wanted to punish my dad. Started drinking heavily and smoking weed at thirteen. bleeping up school. Anyone could say I was a brat or a little madam or a mini someone. But I was a child coping the best I could, alone without guidance. Ella is doing her best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I never get triggered by anything on this thread. I am not struggling to make ends meet. I have never been abused or in a situation with a person like Alice. But this GFM and the reveal that she is scamming people whilst she indulges in a splurge on eBay has stumped me. How can anybody be so calculated. I feel so sorry for those who are duped. She is a disgusting person. And I no longer nod and think her eldest is getting a free ticket. I think Alice bought it, to keep her kid onside.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I have to be away - am almost late for a meeting...

please - someone - post in new thread:
- our DV/DA info and links
- link to PRO Countdown Clock
- link to AE's GFM
- link to previous thread (if not already in initial post)
- any routine comments missing in first post

- and RTP's encouraging words and image

thanks! ❤ 🌹 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know you guys like to write snarky posts whenever she mentions her critics are just jealous of her, but she's got a point.

Look at me, for example. I did some soul searching and I think she's right, I am a bit jealous of her.
Firstly, because her husband left her and she can't get over it. Isn't this every woman's dream?
Then, she is going broke. Better than winning the lottery!
Her dog shits in her bed. It's like having your own pet Amber Heard at home, who doesn't want that?
Her confidence and self esteem, as seen on her endless photoshopped pictures with gorgeous Roswell 1947 eyes. Like the wise (Baby) Angel(o) Kelly used to sing, Fell in love with an alien!
And finally, her career, specifically recent work. How many of you have managed to tape your raw talent of drunken rolling under the cupboard? None of you? I thought so!
for real I AM jealous of Alice, I would LOVE to not work like her and get away with it
That's what I'm seeing. A little eBay shopping spree. There aren't enough words to express what I am feeling in this moment. Seeing people get taken advantage of while they truly believe they are helping a woman who can't even put food in her children's months? 😞
This isn’t a flounce, I’m taking a break from this. I’m heartbroken at this deception of people with not that much. duck her to infinity.
dont feel bad, most people who donated deserve to get scammed

I recall he is divorced with 2 kids, but don't quote me, I don't have refs for that either.
I recall him having professional qualifications (accountant maybe?).

I reckon the fact he is anti-science in his late 40's has to be significant. That to me reads as rebellion against his father. If he has Uni quals he is educated (his mother was a teacher) so I can only see some sort of parental estrangement there. I recall all 3 of them became estranged from their dad after he remarried (they were all adults when their mum died) so if I have that right, there was something odd going on.
the youngest has two kids (think his eldest child is around 26?) , but I have no idea if he is still married.

I'm not buying the estrangement story from the father: he went to the brothers wedding which was after Alice's wedding, Alice once said that her brother was there when they found the stepsister dead, when Alice had some math issue on twitter a few years ago she asked her younger brother to ask their father, whenever Alice tries to talk bad of her dad (even directly tagging her brother) Tone is pretty silent - it's quite likely that the father became more distant from the kids (which is pretty natural at that age anyway), but the genuine estrangement seems to be mostly against Alice. And I can imagine why.

You dont need to rebell against your science father to be anti-vax, sadly.

Reactions: 19
Hope they figure it out fast. School starts again in LA on August 15.

Not to mention the sarcasm.
Well and that’s why I mention the timing. Let’s say the house goes on the market, (and she has to vacate in august) the PRO hearing on the 2nd and school coming up, I’m wondering if he’s making plans for once he obtains the PRO, to seek an emergency injunction for custody. Then she has to prove to the judge that she can provide, is sober and hasn’t made any of the breaches of PRO before she gets any shared custody. Little E could stay in the same school and he can register big E in prep for the new year

Reactions: 12
for real I AM jealous of Alice, I would LOVE to not work like her and get away with it

dont feel bad, most people who donated deserve to get scammed

the youngest has two kids (think his eldest child is around 26?) , but I have no idea if he is still married.

I'm not buying the estrangement story from the father: he went to the brothers wedding which was after Alice's wedding, Alice once said that her brother was there when they found the stepsister dead, when Alice had some math issue on twitter a few years ago she asked her younger brother to ask their father, whenever Alice tries to talk bad of her dad (even directly tagging her brother) Tone is pretty silent - it's quite likely that the father became more distant from the kids (which is pretty natural at that age anyway), but the genuine estrangement seems to be mostly against Alice. And I can imagine why.

You dont need to rebell against your science father to be anti-vax, sadly.
I have to admit, I don’t feel especially horrified or devastated by people donating money to her. People can do what they wish with their own cash, and if they haven’t bothered to do some research that’s kinda on them. The info is out there easily accessible. At a certain point you’re either willingly giving money to someone without question or understanding or you’re overtly condoning their behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Well and that’s why I mention the timing. Let’s say the house goes on the market, (and she has to vacate in august) the PRO hearing on the 2nd and school coming up, I’m wondering if he’s making plans for once he obtains the PRO, to seek an emergency injunction for custody. Then she has to prove to the judge that she can provide, is sober and hasn’t made any of the breaches of PRO before she gets any shared custody. Little E could stay in the same school and he can register big E in prep for the new year
Private schools close registration in the winter of the preceding school year. I think usually by the end of February. You can’t just decide to register when the school year starts, unless they have vacancies, which is doubtful and the most prestigious schools.

I have to admit, I don’t feel especially horrified or devastated by people donating money to her. People can do what they wish with their own cash, and if they haven’t bothered to do some research that’s kinda on them. The info is out there easily accessible. At a certain point you’re either willingly giving money to someone without question or understanding or you’re overtly condoning their behaviour.
I hope Anne subpoenas that eBay account after this weekends shenanigans against her client lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had to message a few people saying they’re going to donate.
They should know that she bought designer clothes from eBay the weeks she has had this GFM running.
An absolute disgrace!!!!

Alice you bleeping scruff

Hey! COME BACK!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Private schools close registration in the winter of the preceding school year. I think usually by the end of February. You can’t just decide to register when the school year starts, unless they have vacancies, which is doubtful and the most prestigious schools.
But didn’t he make it clear last February that he couldn’t send her back to that school due to finances which led to the hack? So she would need to be enrolled in public school this year? Or did I get that wrong

The GFM started on Sunday 19 June - see the first mention of it on TL posted by Stone Mountain
3EEDC304-6385-44B5-8CC7-92EB82DF246B.png

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to rewrite her gofund me so it's more honest - so I've helped her out. Alice please feel free to use this instead of the fraudulent one you currently are running

Emergencies

Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had an ebay account with 2477 positive feedback reviews.

However in June 2022 my entire world fell apart. I almost missed out on a buy it now for $350. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to bid at the last minute on loads of designer tat on my watchlist. So far this month I've only managed to buy 17 items! I have to pay for boring stuff like food for the kids and this really drains what I can spend on eBay and I really need to add funds to my Paypal account because there is so much stained and dusty second hand designer tat that I'm missing out on.

Yesterday my Paypal account ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's lawyer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no Prada shoes with bows on that match and no stripy clothes with stains on to wear and no PayPal funds to buy any. If I turn up at court wearing Marks and Spencer I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I know you guys like to write snarky posts whenever she mentions her critics are just jealous of her, but she's got a point.

Look at me, for example. I did some soul searching and I think she's right, I am a bit jealous of her.
Firstly, because her husband left her and she can't get over it. Isn't this every woman's dream?
Then, she is going broke. Better than winning the lottery!
Her dog shits in her bed. It's like having your own pet Amber Heard at home, who doesn't want that?
Her confidence and self esteem, as seen on her endless photoshopped pictures with gorgeous Roswell 1947 eyes. Like the wise (Baby) Angel(o) Kelly used to sing, Fell in love with an alien!
And finally, her career, specifically recent work. How many of you have managed to tape your raw talent of drunken rolling under the cupboard? None of you? I thought so!
I wonder if she regrets the Majorie video?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she needs to rewrite her gofund me so it's more honest - so I've helped her out. Alice please feel free to use this instead of the fraudulent one you currently are running

Emergencies

Hi there.

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had an ebay account with 2477 positive feedback reviews.

However in June 2022 my entire world fell apart. I almost missed out on a buy it now for $350. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to bid at the last minute on loads of designer tat on my watchlist. So far this month I've only managed to buy 17 items! I have to pay for boring stuff like food for the kids and this really drains what I can spend on eBay and I really need to add funds to my Paypal account because there is so much stained and dusty second hand designer tat that I'm missing out on.

Yesterday my Paypal account ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's lawyer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no Prada shoes with bows on that match and no stripy clothes with stains on to wear and no PayPal funds to buy any. If I turn up at court wearing Marks and Spencer I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point.
The honesty is SO refreshing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.