Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, we are going through threads so fast, I think I'm caught up but I'm sure that I have missed something! Her poor kids having to deal with a mother who would rather plead poverty and set up GFM page than find a job or sell something. I highly doubt that Yo will have left the kids without money and is providing in some way through child maintenance. He may not be financing AE but who could blame him especially when she doesn't turn up to court.

Yo will listening to his legal representation amd doing everything correctly. He won't have abandoned the girls but is preventing them from their mother's lunacy which is why he is looking for reunification therapy. Regarding him answering calls or texts from the girls I'm sure that he is doing something similar to protect the girls from seeing the mother's craziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah tbh, if a young Alice walked into the room you wouldn’t miss her. She definitely used to cut a striking figure, no mistake about that.
There are millions of beautiful women in the world, Alice was pretty, but mostly in photos, any ideology of her did not match up to her photoshopped photos. All I see when I see photos of her is the ugliness seeping from every pore.

There are millions of beautiful women in the world, Alice was pretty, but mostly in photos, any ideology of her did not match up to her photoshopped photos. All I see when I see photos of her is the ugliness seeping from every pore.
I meant photos, how I got ideology is anyone’s guess. Maybe I should start proofreading my posts.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shoot me but I think Alice was quite striking when she was younger shame about her awful personality. Bee is pretty with fantastic slim figure but a common kind of pretty also 1000 times nicer. I think aging has really effected Alice she was used to getting by on her looks to get what she wanted.
I don’t need to shoot you.
Plastic surgeons are worth their weight in Hollywood roles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Shoot me but I think Alice was quite striking when she was younger shame about her awful personality. Bee is pretty with fantastic slim figure but a common kind of pretty also 1000 times nicer. I think aging has really effected Alice she was used to getting by on her looks to get what she wanted.
Also the anger, alcohol, late nights, pills, and poor eating habits have wreaked havoc with her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly not comfortable with this criticism of Ella. She's just a kid and a victim in this.
I am very behind because I’ve been sick for two days and also working and parenting, and I have to go to sleep literally now for tomorrow’s shift. However, I have to say, criticism of minors is clearly off-limits by consensus in this group, and anyone doing it is on their own. I wouldn’t be here otherwise.
Night tattlers. Be gentle with yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
lol you can tell that the girl was suffering with this dress LMAO
ALXOkz0.png

When did the daughter post about the concert? It could have been much earlier datewise than when Alice started up the GFM and crying wolf that she had no money to order UberEats for her starving babies.
11 hours ago

Honestly not comfortable with this criticism of Ella. She's just a kid and a victim in this.
I mean I applaud Ella, the more Alice's scamming scheme is exposed, the better

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well it's likely the $100,000 she withdrew (which she told him had been put in a separate account after she moved it) gets counted back but all the money he has earned since separation (for the Reunion series) is his. All the money he's spent on the mortgage and supporting her he gets credit for from the settlement. So not unlike Betty Broderick she could actually come out with little capital (all her own fault) but unlike Betty no spousal support (again her fault) and if she loses the kids, no child support (again her fault).
She's an absolute spanner.
It's blatantly obvious now why she's pissed off about money. I bet she only learnt that Ioan can claim monies back recently and this is why she's not agreed to settle.

Reactions: 17
Pondering the last thread and I feel that I need to get something very important off my chest.

Alice, for crying out out. If your partner has a 7 incher, it's just plain ass stupid to do doggie style right before your period. For some women it really is just asking for pain. She really isn't that experienced, is she?

There, I've said it.
My eyes, MY EYES!!!!! WHAT HAVE I JUST READ?!?! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!!! Ps not that I disagree with the point you are making, but the CONTEXT!!!!!! I have vivid imagination…. Ill never be the same, thanks 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we know who paid for the ticket? For all we know, it could be a parent of one of her friends treating them to a show. I have a friend who works for a big shot executive who gets all kinds of freebies, and can't tell you how many shows I've been to without paying a dime. I'll reserve judgment.

Reactions: 17
lol you can tell that the girl was suffering with this dress LMAO
View attachment 1364336
I don't think it was just the dress. I work with MS folks (and other chronic illness) and that looks like textbook muscle spasm and stiffness. There have been so many comments about what she was doing with her left hand and I honestly think she might have been dealing with some symptoms. Still gorgeous. Still warm and friendly. Still there supporting her partner in his work.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s buying the kid to testify against her father. There I said it.
My snark is not at you @BigBonedBuzzard

While Elsie gets palmed off to the friends parents or Gloria. No duck right off.
Absolutely agree with you.

It's probably why she's broke/spent all her money - splashed the dosh on top price tickets for her and Big E!

Rewarding her, in fact, for her behaviour (the Instagram hacking) and the continuing refusal to see daddy in compliance with mummy's PA tactics.

And little E gets to appear on mummy's Instagram as a performing monkey as her reward.

This woman is making me grind my teeth down to stumps!

Twunt!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How do we know who paid for the ticket? For all we know, it could be a parent of one of her friends treating them to a show. I have a friend who works for a big shot executive who gets all kinds of freebies, and can't tell you how many shows I've been to without paying a dime. I'll reserve judgment.
well, that is possible as mentioned, it still looks kinda odd if you beg on GFM for money because you cant feed your kids though 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think it was just the dress. I work with MS folks (and other chronic illness) and that looks like textbook muscle spasm and stiffness. There have been so many comments about what she was doing with her left hand and I honestly think she might have been dealing with some symptoms. Still gorgeous. Still warm and friendly. Still there supporting her partner in his work.
Her right arm gives away the fact she was struggling with her body imo. Would be hard to be in heels and on her feet mingling I suspect too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No one is criticizing the child. They are talking about the optics of a very expensive ticket against a story about having no money for food.

And ... I doubt the ticket is a PR freebie or has been gifted. Alice is not that level of famous. Or any level of famous. She's not getting PR baskets or goodies for a very popular concert that is likely to be sold out. I also can't see a friend handing over hundreds of dollars worth so she can go to a concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m confused I must have missed a thread lol I thought that ticket was from the kpop thing ?
So it’s obvs not lol has Alice posted a ticket or Ella … if yes where on IG ?
Or am I doing an Alice and talking out of my fckin arse on all of those things 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one is criticizing the child. They are talking about the optics of a very expensive ticket against a story about having no money for food.

And ... I doubt the ticket is a PR freebie or has been gifted. Alice is not that level of famous. Or any level of famous. She's not getting PR baskets or goodies for a very popular concert that is likely to be sold out. I also can't see a friend handing over hundreds of dollars worth so she can go to a concert.
Agree also those tickets are nearer $2000 for the seat she wants

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Yeah why not gift food?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :giggle:

I know it's all-too easy to be a "search engine psychologist", and I'm not a psychologist and obviously couldn't diagnose people I'd never met even if I was, but... there are many professional psychologists in my family (it's how my parents met!), and I do know a bit about personality disorders, so, based on Alice's behaviour on social media - and courts do take this very seriously in divorce/custody hearings - I would say she is displaying several signs of what could be a cluster B personality disorder - I would suggest BPD. This is disproportionately common in actresses/models (Amber Heard being a classic recent example), because BPD people have huge underlying insecurity and so chase professions where they are excessively admired.

One of the top symptoms of BPD is "fear of abandonment", and so, as and when it happens, they react as if it is the worst, most unendurable thing in the world - as to them, it feels like it is. Alice's reaction to the split is disproportionate and over-the-top, and this could certainly be an indicator of an underlying disorder, and her history suggests she has many of the other symptoms of BPD (impulsive, self-destructive behaviours; extreme emotional swings; explosive anger; alcohol abuse).

If I was Ioan, I would be strongly pushing for a clinical evaluation from a psychologist, because if she has that disorder, it will a) give him a much better framework in which to understand, and therefore deal with, her seemingly completely irrational behaviour as they move forward as co-parents, and b) help galvanise her getting the precise kind of help and support she needs, which will enable to be a much better parent (not that she is an irredeemably awful one now, but there are obviously areas of concern).

I don't believe it is incidental that Alice has no relationship with her father, as this speaks of a childhood which must have had periods of intense emotional trauma, which are a necessary prerequisite for BPD to develop. She probably feared abandonment by her father, and is projecting a lot of that onto Ioan / relationships with men in general. She seems to have picked men she believed would never leave her - Ioan because he was younger / less powerful, and Olivier because he was gay. That might sound counterintuitive at first, but an advantage to being with a gay man is that he is never going to leave you for another woman. It is not unheard of for gay men to marry women and to have quiet "arrangements", e.g., they can discreetly see men on the side, as long as they stay with the family. That might have been an appealing set-up to someone as fearful of abandonment as Alice.

In fact, Alice's reaction to Ioan's departure far more resembles that of a child being abandoned by its father, than one adult being left by another. Her outrage, unrestrained emotional outbursts, and untempered fury would be fairly appropriate reactions for a young child whose father had walked out and was refusing any contact. But in Alice's mind, that is what the marital dissolution is equivalent to, as what has struck me is how she seems completely unable to accept that people do actually have the right to leave marriages. Marriage is not an unbreakable bond in the way that parenthood is, hence why divorce exists and adultery is not illegal (whereas abandoning your child - at least financially - is).

Alice is trying to punish Ioan like a furious child might do to a father who has left her, because I think this is a deeply embedded and unresolved emotional conflict at the heart of her personality - something clearly went very wrong between her and her father, and now those same issues are being played out by her towards all men she gets involved with.

These are all issues that can be treated and resolved with intensive therapy, but they have to be acknowledged first. This means acknowledgement by Alice - that she has a psychological issue that needs treating - and by Ioan - that his ex-wife is not merely being difficult or obstructive, but that she's actually not psychologically well. She's not actively choosing to be irrational, but her emotional abilities are very limited and distorted by her personality disorder. That her behaviour is so obviously self-destructive, but that she can't see it at all, suggests there is a very significant emotional and perceptual distortion at the centre of her personality and how she sees the world

Personality disorders are difficult (though not impossible) to treat, because unlike other psychological issues - depression, say, or OCD - they are not a symptom that an otherwise healthy person is experiencing, but rather, the personality disorder IS the person. These disorders typically develop so early that there isn't a healthy underlying personality that's separate from the disorder, and so personality disordered individuals can be very resistant to treatment, as they fear treating what is wrong with them (which is their actual personality) will annihilate them.

Treating a personality disorder is possible though, and it involves teaching the person re-parenting techniques to apply to themselves to try and heal some very deeply embedded early damage, and then teaching them different behavioural skills - getting them to understand they need to behave differently in certain situations, even if they have strong feelings saying otherwise - and gradually moving them beyond the worst excesses of a personality disorder (and the good news is these do tend to burn out and be less all-consuming as people age).

As I say, cluster B disorders are very common amongst actresses / models and so it certainly isn't far-fetched to imagine Alice might have one. As Amber Heard was clinically evaluated as part of the trial, and she and Johnny didn't even have children to consider, I would imagine it would be eminently possible to arrange a clinical evaluation for Alice.

It might really help her to see why this split has hit her so hard and why she is dealing with it in such a self-destructive way: that being how she is is not her "fault" (she did not do this damage to herself) - but that fixing it is entirely her responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.