Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her own fault, she should have negotiated with Ioan months ago, she might have come out of this divorce with a little bit of money. Now she’s going to come out of it broke. I have a feeling she thinks a GFM is just as good as a job, and will keep trying to bilk her sycophants out of every dime they have, not that they have very much.

She will be 13 in a couple of months, and 12 year olds know a lot.

Maybe she knows there’s a few thousand dollars in the GFM so she told her mother she wanted concert tickets, and of course Alice is not going to say no. Alice has taught her well.
When did the daughter post about the concert? It could have been much earlier datewise than when Alice started up the GFM and crying wolf that she had no money to order UberEats for her starving babies.

Reactions: 5
E22B9C84-2233-4516-9738-B0E80786FF76.jpeg

This reads that she has been paying for her bills, food and legal fees since Aug 2020.
Ioan didn’t move out until Jan 2021, and she said he cut her off last week. Is this fraud?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
yellow are the performers and green is the date, I retracted them for privacy
View attachment 1363717
If you google the Event you dont get tickets under 1k for these seats (though could be of course that they get them for free over contacts, like Ioan gets nice hotels for free even if Alice's goons love to miss that detail)

I mean happy for the kid, but I'd like to have Alice's definition of poverty

(yes, Ioan doesnt live a poor mans life either, but he is not the one scamming people out of money)

Jesus Christ! 🫣 If people who have donated find out about this, I wonder how they would feel?

I’m thinking she may come to regret the GFM pretty soon (for various reasons 😕) This shenanigan may be the one that actually bites back hard!

Reactions: 16
When did the daughter post about the concert? It could have been much earlier datewise than when Alice started up the GFM and crying wolf that she had no money to order UberEats for her starving babies.
It was an Instagram story so has to be in the last 24 hrs right.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Pondering the last thread and I feel that I need to get something very important off my chest.

Alice, for crying out out. If your partner has a 7 incher, it's just plain ass stupid to do doggie style right before your period. For some women it really is just asking for pain. She really isn't that experienced, is she?

There, I've said it.
I mean it's making me wince just thinking about it as someone who finds DS just painful anyway! 🙈 TMI, sorry. I'll get my coat. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shoot me but I think Alice was quite striking when she was younger shame about her awful personality. Bee is pretty with fantastic slim figure but a common kind of pretty also 1000 times nicer. I think aging has really effected Alice she was used to getting by on her looks to get what she wanted.

Reactions: 18
Am I a bleep for saying that if you literally have no money for food and then you get a 1k (or even just 200) ticket for free from some promo, you sell it to make ends meet? (In case she'll argue the ticket was a gift.)

Since this isn't a one time event, Ella has been to another expensive concert less than a month ago. I'd understand if it was rare and yeah you spoil the kid once in a while even if things are tight, but not with this much money so regularly.

My point is actually that Alice is far from broke. Or really bad at home economics.
Favouritism As Always
She's trying to, or having buy Ella with her Dads money, or money scammed. She'll be laughing on the other side of her face soon enough.

Ella's getting Alice exactly where she wants her and it's all Alices' fault, making a rod for her back.

How stupid can Alice be to not think we'll pick up on these things (aka @welp) ???

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I couldn't give a flying duck if those pictures were staged. As you say good on them & keep them coming from now on. The lower Alice goes, the higher Ioan & Bianca go. Alice - suck it up duck!
For actors, the pap pics are literally like adverts. They need to have people see them looking good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly not comfortable with this criticism of Ella. She's just a kid and a victim in this.
Nobody is criticising Ella. We're criticising Alice's bad parenting (and right now grifting), which does show itself mostly through what Alice tells us about Ella.
Both kids would seriously benefit from going to their dad, even if it would be tough at first, for all people involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nobody is criticising Ella. We're criticising Alice's bad parenting (and right now grifting), which does show itself mostly through what Alice tells us about Ella.
Both kids would seriously benefit from going to their dad, even if it would be tough at first, for all people involved.
Send the eldest to Mrs Gruffudd in Wales for the summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shoot me but I think Alice was quite striking when she was younger shame about her awful personality. Bee is pretty with fantastic slim figure but a common kind of pretty also 1000 times nicer. I think aging has really effected Alice she was used to getting by on her looks to get what she wanted.
Yeah tbh, if a young Alice walked into the room you wouldn’t miss her. She definitely used to cut a striking figure, no mistake about that.

Reactions: 13
i find it funny that she thinks not talking is harrassment, and what she is doing is absolutely fine LOL

I wonder what crazy things she suggested poor Leon to argue her case with.
It is sort of also Amber Heard territory - didnt she claim Johnny abused her by walking. Away from fights and arguments? It seems they see lack of validation as abuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
B1DC7E39-C7F1-4D50-9D2A-2DF72F768C21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly not comfortable with this criticism of Ella. She's just a kid and a victim in this.
If I seem as if I’m criticizing the child, that was not my intention, my intention was to show what a terrible influence Alice has been and will always be on her children. The hacking of Ioan’s computer is a perfect example, I feel bad for them, Alice is a horrible excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think she was a headturner back then. She was/is also tall and would have been quite lively company I imagine, so she would have attracted attention; I think it would have been hard not to notice her. Bianca is pretty in a more standard kind of way (in my opinion) but she exudes a kind and warm energy.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1364226
This reads that she has been paying for her bills, food and legal fees since Aug 2020.
Ioan didn’t move out until Jan 2021, and she said he cut her off last week. Is this fraud?
How could she have been a single mother to her “babies” when Ioan was living in the same house, not in the bedroom with Alice, but in the same house with his children. How can she get away with lying about everything? GFM has a lot to answer for, they let a pathological liar create her own GFM account using false information.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.