Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you aren’t , I was just wondering why a few are saying there were venomous comments about the child, and as far as I know there were none.
Yes not so much on this thread but on previous threads and on SM there has been comments relating to Ella being like her mother and spoilt. I just think kids are off limits she's a product of her environment, she's not even a teenager yet. Her brain is still developing and I believe she and her sister are the ultimate victims in this sorry saga. IG has been able to block her and get a TRO, the girls can't walk away. They are stuck with Alice as their mother and they deserve compassion for that.

Reactions: 19
Reason I ask is if you go and look at the video she put on Instagram a few days ago, when she turns to the side you can see all the skin has been pulled back and is tucked behind her ear.
Maybe she just did that with plumber's tape?

where to start with this
View attachment 1366400
i like how the "we/me/the kids (dont) want to see you again" changes by the minute
Is Massive Insight related to all the other Massives that have been tossed around the threads? Anyone who says they have Massive Insight is either wrong or starting a cult.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Alice could get some work in France maybe she’s more well known these for acting and less well known for being a lunatic?

Reactions: 8
I still get them but they don't linger and track a constant memory. Thank you babyJesus.

I've had a few with Alice in them lately and those are the worse!
Mine are so vivid and weird. I had a dream that I somehow had a freaky Friday moment with mine and Alice’s insta and I had access to all of her DM’s and I was desperately trying to get the receipts…but life was happening and I was being rude to everyone so I could get back to my phone before I lost access to her account.

Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry as I'm still catching up again! Someone may well have already picked up on this, but from the DM separation article:

A source told The Sun On Sunday: 'Alice has consulted several dietitians and personal trainers and wants to overhaul her diet and exercise regime to feel good about herself and rebuild confidence.

I really don't mean to be a bitch here but ... didn't go so well, did it?

Reactions: 27
When were those eBay purchases made?

Reactions: 7
She only needs two weeks….yet another

Reactions: 12
I think she was going to eat me in mine. She's starving you know.

Reactions: 10
When were those eBay purchases made?
two days after starting the GFM it looks like (interestingly she seem to order a lot of shit for years, but the past few weeks it slowed down to few purchases per week, this week was more again, our girl was starving)

Wait. Someone said Ioan should be deported??
yeah her currently most vocal follower. they are very desperate to become her #1 fan

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.