Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice’s pure jealous over Bianca’s impeccable style, something she never has had or will ever have!
Bianca could wear one of Alice's dog blankets off the couch, look fabulous and people would run out and buy it the next day!
Camel colored car coat ☑ (in black)
Puffy jacket ☑ (in pink)
New aviators ☑

🤓🤓🤓🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Roe vs Wade has been overturned. The biggest disaster in our lifetimes.
For fifty years, women in the US have had the right to choose. Now they have none. Their autonomy has been taken away. They are nothing but walking incubators, uteruses personified.
Do something good, Alice. Offer some of your GFM for women to travel to California to have their abortions. Offer to put them up. Contribute towards their air tickets to Canada or the UK. Do SOMETHING.
This matters. Your hurt can wait. This really, really matters.
This is heartbreaking! Having been there myself about 20 years ago it still hits hard. I’ve never really admitted it to anyone on a public forum that I had an abortion. It’s the most difficult decision I’ve ever had to make. I feel that the subject is still very much taboo, something to be ashamed of. I never had any support after it, felt like it was something never to be discussed and by doing so it fucked me up for quite a number of years

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
For fifty years, women in the US have had the right to choose. Now they have none. Their autonomy has been taken away. They are nothing but walking incubators, uteruses personified.
Do something good, Alice. Offer some of your GFM for women to travel to California to have their abortions. Offer to put them up. Contribute towards their air tickets to Canada or the UK. Do SOMETHING.
Alice will talk about it as if she cared then spin it in the end as some kind of proof that the American System is fucked up and thus she is a victim of it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
i like how she came up with this reason only after she knew BW had MS
View attachment 1366506
but for months she was moaning on twitter that he hasnt told her why he left
Isn't that interesting? She has gone on and on that she has no clue why he left. But then she said in their therapy before he left he kept wanting to bring up the way she treated his mother and her social media behavior, and she blew that off, incredulous that that's what he wanted to discuss. Never a word about "he made my illness a big part of the reason he left." Hysterical. Alice stopped attending events because she gained a lot of weight. She wanted to keep drinking and tweeting at night, hiding behind her old photos on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Btw, unless you are dealing with a child, do you know what having to tip toe around and take into account someone else's mental illness gets you when dealing with them?

Mental illness of your own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The real tit that is going on in this world versus Alice’s self—absorbed woes.

She is beyond terrible.

How does one become so self-centred?

I fully understand people do not like online diagnoses but her behaviour is so beyond social norms I do see why the speculation arises.

She is behaving ‘bat-tit mad’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree with that, she will mark this bleeping DISGUSTING DAY in the “land of the free” (freedom unless you’re pregnant) by making it about her.

(ps I’m not dissing America. I lived in the Midwest for many years and have travelled to half of the states - yea I am counting 🤣 - but this Supreme Court decision is a tragedy)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The real tit that is going on in this world versus Alice’s self—absorbed woes.

She is beyond terrible.

How does one become so self-centred?

I fully understand people do not like online diagnoses but her behaviour is so beyond social norms I do see why the speculation arises.

She is behaving ‘bat-tit mad’.
I wonder this too, I don’t know what kind of disordered delusional behaviour this is. It is so utterly insane

Reactions: 11
Yup she’s definitely been stewing since the festivals photos of 🐝 💚
So jealous. Bianca looked very pretty in her green gown. Alice can't take it, so has to resort to her high-school mentality, but all it does is make her look like a fool. She hates how nice Bianca looked. And calling her a "moose." On what planet? Alice is more like a big moose. Bianca has a delicate frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe this has happened 💔 my heart goes out to American women.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Another dismal prospective thread title: Ioan is soevding out on the ducking lawyers to throw the flat bork at nAlice...
Edited to oerfectly recapituoate nAlice's malalalalaloppproprisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.