Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday she juat falls apart,Tuesday she employs Ashart, Wednesday cant remember what shes said, Thursday all day spent in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's not forget she just has to "look" at a potato & she gains weight, yet can shred it in 2 weeks.

When not stuffing her face with 3 main meals in 1 go, meals from the meal delivery service

OR

Stuffing her ma-hoo-sive gob with spaghetti & burger buns 😂😂😂
Like the pashmina… I threw all my spaghetti out that day … I will never buy it again … Heinz blame that human moo
Other brands of spaghetti are available

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know...she sounded pretty bad in the marriage proposal story. :(

But I guess that was 7 yrs into the relationship. Maybe at first her frenetic personality was exciting. Opposites attract kind of thing.
Yes. And she wasn’t great as a teenager either when she had that tantrum that prevented her parents from buying a house. She’s always been pretty bad I reckon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
{/QUOTE]
Once she got her talons into him she wasn’t letting go for anything. Ioan was initially very smitten and as long as he behaved”did what mAlice wanted” she was sweet to him. Until she wasn’t. By the time he realized the truth it was too late. The first baby happened after only one round of IVF. The second one was 8. Even Ioan tried to convince her to stop so as not to ruin her health. But mAlice the pit bull wasn’t having it and I’m positive she wore the pants in that family. Her personality would have completely overwhelmed his.
But yes, I side eye Ioan for ever getting with her to begin with. She probably knew more than a few tricks in the bedroom she learned in France. 🤭
[/QUOTE]
I don't know about the bedroom tricks. She seems like the kind of gal who thinks that her partner should be grateful to get at her hotness and do all the work. Like her posing/modeling, she probably had one awkward position that she threw her legs into and that was that. Add in her sultry pout. Boom. Sexy times with Alice.

What might have made her seem like a sex kitten was her habit of wearing little clothing and saying racy, "wild" stuff in public, and engaging in hardcore PDAs. The persona she used in place of a personality. The people I've known who were truly fire in the sack didn't need to advertise. They just fucked. Also, the ones who were really into public sex were less likely to talk about it or do stupid PDAs--they just screwed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love this comment "easily deal with a blended family" and Ioan's lawyers can repeat it back to her at some point.
Looking at her history and the alienation from her Father because he saw fit to remarry its blatantly obvious Alice cannot deal with blended families.
The thing you come to realise with Alice that everything is back to front or opposite (Looking Glass).

“Im not a naturally jealous person” means “I am a naturally jealous person”. And as for dealing with a blended family, my god, she couldn’t cope with her children actually liking another woman. Imagine them coming home from a weekend with I & B and saying they‘d enjoyed it. They would have to lie, to appease her, and if they don’t, she will make them guilty for spending time away from her.

imagine the tension and stress for all concerned. Alice fuming/drinking/contstantly texting, wondering what everyone is doing while she sits at home alone, and Ioan, Bianca and the girls on tenterhooks. Grim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know about the bedroom tricks. She seems like the kind of gal who thinks that her partner should be grateful to get at her hotness and do all the work. Like her posing/modeling, she probably had one awkward position that she threw her legs into and that was that. Add in her sultry pout. Boom. Sexy times with Alice.

What might have made her seem like a sex kitten was her habit of wearing little clothing and saying racy, "wild" stuff in public, and engaging in hardcore PDAs. The persona she used in place of a personality. The people I've known who were truly fire in the sack didn't need to advertise. They just fucked. Also, the ones who were really into public sex were less likely to talk about it or do stupid PDAs--they just screwed.
BIB: point taken -- she previously complained that they tried doggie style once and almost had to call for an ambulance for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Alice has been awfully quiet. Sleeping through the hangover or consequences came calling?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Is anyone on who can make a new thread ? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Alice has been awfully quiet. Sleeping through the hangover or consequences came calling?
Spit hoods and handcuffs also have the same effect 😂🍸🍸 and I’m not saying that from experience 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Really? I don’t know much about men being abused by their partners, I have read where abused children still cling to an abusive parent when DHR comes to take them away. Maybe it’s something similar. I know he does look healthy and happy with B, where he looked nervous and always had a forced smile in the photos of him and Alice.
My personal family experience has taught me that men can be abused by their partners and those men can take a lot of convincing to admit that what is going on is abuse and wrong. Because the abuse isn't the "real stuff" as Alice has described it, i.e. physical control and injury, victims are willing to rationalize it away. If the state of being married/partnered/family is the most important thing to a person then marriage/relationship/family is the determining factor--not whether you have a healthy relationship with that person--and people excuse behavior in spouses/family that they would never excuse anywhere else.

Also, I'm learning to never underestimate the power of inertia in relationships. And the security people find in even the most awful behavior simply because that behavior is predictable.

I've also really come to see how abusive men can also go on to relationships where they become the victim of abuse and in need of help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Monaco was a business trip - I'd think it unlikely that children would accompany their parent(s) for such
I know it was a business trip, but Alice and the girls accompanied him last time. He could've hired a nanny to look after them when he was at events. I'm assuming that what they did last time. I'm not saying he *should've* taken them, btw. Just saying we don't know he didn't try.

Reactions: 4
top title suggestion contenders:

post 796:

post 914:

post 917:

post 925:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
BIB: point taken -- she previously complained that they tried doggie style once and almost had to call for an ambulance for her.
How bleeping hard is that position? Use pillows, furniture, yoga props, do it in the shallow end of the pool, whatever. I've got mobility issues and I can figure it out. Not my fave but you get the drift. You're not supposed to try it in the alley behind the house like real dogs. Sheesh. If you are hurting yourself having sex on all fours, work with your partner to find mutually satisfying positions. But she seems like she'd be hotsy totsy, making single entendres, soulful eyes, grabbing bits, until she actually had to be intimate with someone. The show is what gets her going. Not actual sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How bleeping hard is that position? Use pillows, furniture, yoga props, do it in the shallow end of the pool, whatever. I've got mobility issues and I can figure it out. Not my fave but you get the drift. You're not supposed to try it in the alley behind the house like real dogs. Sheesh. If you are hurting yourself having sex on all fours, work with your partner to find mutually satisfying positions. But she seems like she'd be hotsy totsy, making single entendres, soulful eyes, grabbing bits, until she actually had to be intimate with someone. The show is what gets her going. Not actual sex.
I'd almost forgotten - I explained and demonstrated to several patients (in physical rehabilitation for paralysis) with their spouses "alternative" positions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t met him either but know a lot of people who have met or were friends with him both before he was famous & since. (One degree of separation encapsulates literally every single person in the Welsh-speaking world, many many times over. You will always know at least three people who know any other Cymro.)

Like you say, I’ve never heard a single bad word said about him. But I have about his ‘companion’! Esp when a fellow Welsh-speaker met him and they started talking while she was there. I’ve heard of 2 separate instances where she reacted very rudely to this and can well believe there were many more.

Compare & contrast this with how his friends in Wales have taken to Bianca and it tells me everything I need to know.
To be fair to Alice, if both Welsh speakers could speak English, I think it’s rude to speak another language knowing the other person can’t understand or join the conversation. My ( English) ex’s mum was German, but she spoke fluent English, having lived in England since her 20s but she loved to speak in German ( which he was fluent in) when she was with us which annoyed me as it does feel excluding (which may have been the point).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.