Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
For your best frenemy. If someone had gifted me this monstrosity we would no longer be on speaking terms…
DA4EF2B8-7665-4B32-B8A0-1715F27C7793.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
For no reason in particular I just want to make the observation that well rounded, emotionally stable and happy children don't 'freak out' or claim to be 'traumatised' if the situation is handled well by the adult in charge.

A new girlfriend will not 'traumatise' children if it's is explained to them correctly. If my children were freaking out as much as the two E's are, I'd be taking a good look at my parenting (especially as the parenting is 100% Alice at the moment)

I'm divorced and my children go between each home without any issues. When they have resisted going to daddy's (only natural as I was a stay at home mum when we separated so by default I did most of the childcare) I have always had my exes back and by never letting the kids see me emotional about the handover, they have learnt to not get emotional themselves. Yes my ex cheated on me in a pretty horrendous way, but I have always had his back when it comes to the kids.

Saying that I also believe the terms 'freaking out' and 'traumatised' are highly likely to be inflammatory words used by Alice to exaggerate the truth. My partner's ex is exactly like Alice and she made similar claims about his son all the time. Upon speaking to him it was clear she invented the entire thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AstaLaVistaMista

Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Just wanted to add a few little reminders of Ioan trying and failing to see the kids...
custody2.jpg
custody3.jpg
custody3.png
custody4.1.png
custody5.jpg
custody6.jpg
custody7.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

claudiarocks

VIP Member
firstly I do not want to bring down the vibe on the thread ❤🍸🍸but I really have been thinking about our beautiful friend just William all day x
Im so fckin mad at that cunt Alice receiving money (couldn’t care less about the dickheads sending it) when a member of our family is suffering xx
JW if you read this if I knew where you lived I’d drive through the night to come and help you and hug you xx
This actual bitch is one of the worst examples of a human I’ve ever encountered… and yet on this thread I’ve met some of the best examples ❤💩the thing about this thread is regardless of differing views given by well informed people we all stick together xx
we have had little tittle tattle turds born whilst on the thread to thoroughly decent loving people who I’m proud to say have included us in that part of their family’s lives xx same when love ones have passed too xx the love and respect on this thread has always been emense … and when our tattle turd family need us we’ll always be there xx ❤🕊🚬🍸🍸

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
We only know what Alice tells us. And we know she is an unreliable witness, her story changes daily. And she is manipulative enough to know how to influence people via social media.

We do not know what is happening behind the scenes. Sure, be frustrated with Ioan, but we don’t know the full story of what he is paying for, doing behind the scenes, seeing the girls or not. There’s been mention of reunification therapy with the girls to repair the relationship. Doesn’t sound like a man who isn’t doing enough for his children or doesn’t want to see them. He’s kept it quiet and fair play to him.

She had her day in court to tell her truth about the TRO. She decided not to attend. She has no truth. Otherwise she would’ve shown up.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Do none of her fans ever stop to think how unusual it is for a man to leave his wife and choose to never talk directly to her again (other than the Wizard app thing) even with kids involved? That isn't actually the easiest thing to do in 'normal circumstances'. Does that not ring any alarm bells, why he would do that? It isn't normal and that's because he was running away out of fear. He left with the clothes on his back and was too scarred and scared to speak to her after that. I know we all know this but it's infuriating her fawners don't question anything.
Clearly none of us know the real people in this situation but what we do know if that nobody seems to have a bad word to say about Ioan. He is liked within the industry, he is family guy, he has a lot of friends. Alice has a bad reputation in the industry, she doesn’t have many friends, she has alienated most of her family.

Ioan chose to leave the marriage for whatever reasons, be it just had enough of the marriage and her behaviour, or because he met someone else. That was his choice and not one he would have taken lightly because of the girls.

I think he did a lot of prep when he was away from her filming Harrow, in that he knew he could not continue with the marriage but also building up a resilience to leave. I know he didn’t just up and leave despite Alice’s narrative. He tried to leave in as amicable a way as possible and for a few months it was okay, but when Alice realised he was serious in leaving, then started the threats. I think she became so horrendous and threatening then, that he had no option but to leave immediately (who knows what lies she could make up, that he hit her or something damaging like that) and that grey rocking her was the only way. His avoidance of ever seeing her again, isn’t the actions of a man who has selfishly consigned her to the bin and moved on, it’s self protection against a malevolent and unpredictable force. She has made every attempt to get him to come to the house to see the girls, but only so she could get him on “her” territory again. I am sure he has been desperate to see them, but not at the expense of his reputation and sanity - I think she would use the situation especially now to falsely accuse him of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
I hope the people who write this stuff (it may help saving other people that genuinely know nothing) ask later for a refund, because if I was Alice I wouldn't care if they pay LOL
JxRLyht.png

• Heart

curious km

Chatty Member
And there it is, she really wants him back. She burned the transition bridge of co-parenting herself with her behavior. He tried very hard at first to initiate a mediated collaborative process which SHE raged against. Why? Because she still wants him. It has f&ck all to do with her kids and everything to do with keeping Ioan in her orbit to try and get him back and trap him in the garage along with the rats, squirrels and creepy collage of “friends”.

• Sick
  • Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I wonder if the consent issue affects AE in posting pics/vids of her daughters. Or talking about her girls' intimate personal, physical issues.
I wish she wouldn’t discuss stuff like that about her girls online. It’s not right. I nearly fell out with my best mate a few years back when she posted intimate details of her teenage son’s emergency circumcision on Facebook. My boys who were at the same school told me the kid was dragged terribly. I as gently as I could told my friend she might want to take it down. She was furious ‘it’s my son, I will say what I want’ blah blah. She did take it down though but the damage was done. So Alice, you are always saying it your page to post what you want, well do that but leave your girls out of it!!

• Sad
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Right? And even when she went off the rails and said she was finally going to tell her side and share her truth, all she could actually produce was one email and one not-entirely-convincing note from a bouquet of flowers as proof that they were happy and he wasn't abused by her, despite claiming she had plenty more. Where's the rest, Alice? I've been with my husband 15 years and there are multiple interactions every single day that I could provide as proof we are in a happy loving relationship.
the thing is she TOLD her side of the story

for a year she was ranting about him, claiming the most horrific things (then next day claiming the opposite) and whenever somebody pulled the "two sides to every story" card she kept replying: "No there is only one side, mine, mine is the truth" - then Ioan finally gave his side to the story (unlike her a consistent one) and suddenly she never gave her side and suddenly "two sides to every story" exists?!

I already said this months ago, I say this again: Alice is ALL about appearance, she postponed the court date because it gives her 6 more weeks (well, she wanted 3 months) of playing the victim and being able to hint at a big story that will be soon(TM) revealed and that TOTALLY changes everything.

Its a MO, she has always done this.

Babsi

Because IG has had a long run without work (that 7 years in LA when he got no work - see You Tube clip with Piers M) you can bet your life he is the consummate professional and grateful to be working in an industry he loves. The fact that his ex is trying her hardest to destroy his reputation must weigh heavily on his mind in terms of his future employability.

BW will also have it hard making it as an actress in LA. She is young in real life but getting on a bit in Hollywood terms. However she is making opportunities for herself which correlates with her positive mindset. That seems to be the way to go for actresses out of the first flush of youth and upwards, create what you want to do rather than wait for the opportunities to be created. Not easy but better than sitting around moaning about the system.
Which is among the many reasons that the children would be far better off with him than with mAlice. He has a work ethic, proven by his longevity in the industry despite many setbacks (the swivel-eyed loon comes to mind!). I imagine he's not always been happy with his work, much of which has been slagged off pretty brutally here too at times. He keeps plugging along, though, and doesn't give up. Not to mention that he has a real sense of family and believes in old fuddy-duddy things like manners. He could teach them a lot about the soft skills that we need in our private and professional lives, without which we turn into mAlice.

And Bianca has my respect for pulling herself out of an incredibly dark place at such a young age in an abusive marriage and with her diagnosis. Her Insta page says it all: "That question mark is the luckiest thing that could have happened to me," the question mark being the uncertainty the diagnosis brought into her life and analyzing it and the luckiest thing being pursuing her real dream and meeting Ioan through those changes and uncertainty. Whether she "makes it" or not in the entertainment industry, I doubt she will retire to her lounge chair by the pool with her wine bottle and let everyone else do the work. Some people here don't care for her "gushy" ways, but give me that a thousand times over than the whining, abusive woe is me narc, who has always had everything handed to her and has never been willing to do the work. ETA: And through her outlook she would be a far better role model for the girls than Mommie Dearest, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Abs your point is? 🤔 He didn't leave his wife for Bianca. He left because she's, well, ALiCe. Middle name cUnt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
This is so frustrating I am going to need to take a break. I have a really horrible foreboding that the damage is done, he will never see his girls again and Alice will be ranting about him for the rest of her bitter and twisted life. I am also getting fed up with Ioan. I do not agree that there are not things he could have done to force the situation earier, given his knowledge of her alcohol (and possibly pill) abuse. If Alice is truly as bad as we all think she is, it is appalling that she is their only carer and has been for nearly two years. The only thing that could possibly help this situation is if Alice got a DUI and was forced into rehab and wearing an alcohol monitor. Sadly though, it seems she will get away with it all, leaving carnage and misery in her wake.

• Sad
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The poster may or may not be “well informed” but no one here can say with any certainty that Ioan did not start a relationship with Bianca prior to leaving Alice. And it shouldn’t be stated as “fact”.

Just because he gives a date in the court documents, does not make it true. He is obviously acting in his own best interests (who wouldn’t?) in the absence of any evidence proving otherwise. If he did admit to cheating, then it would be very problematic for his hopes of his children having a good relationship with Bianca. Why wouldn’t he lie?

Nice people lie too.
This is true. But he didn't have to say anything about when his relationship with Bianca started to get the TRO. He has sworn a document under penalty of perjury.
To say there is no evidence is not true...this is sworn evidence. Ok it's his word against hers- but sworn evidence is evidence.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
She acts like anyone can just get a restraining order against someone else, no questions asked. Like she didn't bring it on herself, as I'm sure every one of her revolving door of lawyers warned her.

Yet still she persists, like somehow this course of action is going to eventually benefit her. I can't remember who said it, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Alice, you can try to expose and block as many supposed trolls as you like. But it will never change the fact that you've fucked everything up big style, ruined your own life, ruined your daughters' lives, made yourself a laughing stock and made 100% sure that Ioan will never come back to you. So what's the point of any of this? Are you ever going to move on, earn your own money, give your girls a decent life and be happy? Or are you just going to rage until your dying day, wasting your energy and changing nothing while shouting that anyone who disagrees with you is a crazy Ioan fan, Bianca or a troll paid for by Ioan? It's just sad.

• Heart