Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

TIL: filters are art, Ioan has a GFM and non of Alice's bullying ever happened, must have been a dream

Reactions: 37
Just reading her replies on instagram confirms she doesn’t support any other women. How many have posted that they’re in the same boat as her hoping for a sympathetic reply when all she does is start ranting again about an unrelated topic. She never offers any support or even a kind word to anybody despite been better off than probably 90% of the saps enabling her.

Reactions: 23
Not a lie, per say, more of an omission.

I can well believe that the date he gave is when he entered into the relationship with Bianca, officially. He just missed out the part about when and how they met, and whatever happened in between. Not that any of that information is even relevant. But…

I just don’t see how the date he provided is somehow proof that nothing developed between him and Bianca whilst he was still with Alice.

And, to be clear, I don’t care if he cheated on Alice, but from the girls’ perspective, it is in Ioan’s interests to maintain that the timing of the marriage breakdown and new relationship is nothing more than mere coincidence.

Reactions: 8
Wow guys-I have never posted before-but I have read your posts. I am a nurse-and I have compassion for Alice--but she is batshit crazy--sorry to say so...
Well hello and welcome! We need a nurse here because after 18 months most of us need an Ativan drip to get some sleep!

She's so awful.

Reactions: 24
Brilliant post, welcome to the gang!
ETA: We've been suffering from acute whiplash here for months, you'll get used to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If it's art then it's bad art cause it looks fucking nothing like her and is sloppy as hell.
You're as bad an artist as you are a decent human Alice.

Just an FYI - my ex-husband was also furious with my parents. And commenced harassing them too. I was their daughter and it was their fault I was so disobedient and didn't stay.

My heart aches for you. I don't know why it is so hard to leave an abuser but it is. I'm almost 62 in a few days and I know this is hard to believe right now, but eventually all you will remember is the bad and why you left. Your posts here show you are very compassionate and strong and I promise things will get better. Much to you.

Reactions: 6
Just an FYI - my ex-husband was also furious with my parents. And commenced harassing them too. I was their daughter and it was their fault I was so disobedient and didn't stay.
Bloody hell @KikiFromNy, what a shit of a man

It has been wonderful to read about how you have rebuilt and turned your life around so magnificently during these threads

Alice should read and learn from your experience, but I regret learning from others is not in her nature.

Reactions: 10
If it's art then it's bad art cause it looks fucking nothing like her and is sloppy as hell.
You're as bad an artist as you are a decent human Alice.
Also, using filters isn't showing her kids positive body image! I admit I might use a soft focus on my lens, but I don't use a face tune app, I mean what if she went missing, no one would recognise her "lost" posters

Oh you got them! These are the whole conversation @welp was posting before Alice dirty deleted and blocked her!
Yep, I got receipts

Reactions: 14
Thank you Sally. Though I must say that even though we are going on 22 years and I've had several long term relationship (in an 8 years long one now) I have never lived with another man since then. I can not give up my hard fought for independence. And I like being on my cell until 4 am while eating crackers in bed and petting cats.

I live in a gorgeous studio apartment in a 300 year old house that has been completely redone by my landlord and I am 2 minutes from my parents.

And I am happy!

Can you ever imagine Alice being that? Never!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.