Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe you. I believe what you’re saying because it’s you saying it. You never second-guessed anything I said even when I was new on here and you’d have been right to be wary. But you didn’t and I’m grateful. I trust you.

Reactions: 16
At the risk of outing myself as a true nerd, he’s in a Kobayashi Maru scenario. It’s un-winnable. The only way to win is to change the conditions of the test itself and he’s (imo) trying to do that by seeking legal intervention.
Is this the thing from the Star Trek re boot movie where they are doing a simulation?

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to add a few little reminders of Ioan trying and failing to see the kids...

Attachments

Reactions: 39
… Dr Evans, is that you?

Reactions: 19
It's all part of her grand self image. She is simply too important to be merely a cog within humanity. It's Alice Against The Machine!

One of Alice’s fans has donated $20 to her GFM so that she could post a long comment pretending to be one of the wives of the “three marriages” that Bianca supposedly broke up. Maybe Alice thinks that if someone else says it, it’s okay? And maybe the poster thinks by using Bianca’s initial (B) that it’s not defamation? I have news. Defamation is hard to prove, but not impossible, and I would wager my career that this meets the standard, if I’m fact Bianca did NOT break up 3 marriages. I can’t screen shot it because it’s too long. But man, what a bitch and what crazy followers. I reported it to GFM who can’t really afford this sort of thing. I encourage anyone with a few spare minutes to do the same.

Reactions: 24
Feminism does not require a woman to support another woman's destructive, abusive, shitty actions. That ain't sisterhood.

Reactions: 33
She claimed ages ago she had proof of this but then has never brought it up again. People were making shit up for attention. That person was on twitter licking her butt way too much even the FM’s didn’t like her

Reactions: 13
Your trust is a gift, cariad. Diolch, diolch. And I’m pretty damn good at finding honest souls.

Reactions: 9
Totally this

Those girls will realise the truth eventually, but sadly not until a lot of damage has been done.

My own "baby girl" (just turned 30 ) actually rang to thank me that I was willing/able to chat and laugh with my ex (30+ years married and traumatic break up) at my Granddaughters 1st birthday party.

She said her divorced in-laws make all family get togethers so awkward, that she dreads it.

How sad is that?

Reactions: 23
Take a look at the TRO documents. That should help explain a lot...

Reactions: 14
To be fair to GFM I expect they don't usually get abusers using their site as a way to abuse and defame people in breach of restraining orders, you know, it being set up as a site to help genuine people in need.
They will probably be scratching their heads about what to do....

She seems stunned that she has to share her babies and stunned that she doesn't get to dictate the terms. And also stunned that she and IG will share custody even though she's not allowed to speak to him.
Translation: If your man left you, it's your own damn fault. I am woman enough to get my man back. What's happening to me is worse than what happened to you. What's happened to me is Injustice.

She doesn't understand that she can't negotiate, threaten, cajole, or convince him to come back. He gone.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.