Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NigelTufnel

What’s this utter crud about if Ioan had sons he would be totally different?! He is in the courts fighting to see his children, smiling because he is free of a crazed maniac and working to pay for her to keep bitching about him. Try reading some proven, documented info against your beloved Alice and you’ll see a different perspective.

What could he have done if he was perfect and then ghosted her that requires witnesses

also we heard her side plenty, even post-TRO

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is

third parties are still a breech
View attachment 1359062
View attachment 1359065
No-one has heard your side of the story? Just about every day for the past 18 months.

What could he have done if he was perfect and then ghosted her that requires witnesses

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is, it strongly implies given the above that they are already coached

View attachment 1359062
View attachment 1359065
She is truly evil.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

plinky2

VIP Member
Sometimes I look at this shit, and I think is this the day that it all comes out that she’s a parody, like a Borat or female Denis Penis

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine donating $1000 to Alice when you think about all those totally desperate people on GFM who would be so grateful for that much.
I’m getting so angry about it.

• Angry
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
She promised to dedicate her life to ruining him and she certainly is trying.
Thing is, judges can spot a nutter like this a mile off. Ultimately she will get what she deserves.

plinky2

VIP Member
Alice will keep posting things about how traumatised her kids are and how poor they are and not coping, until her followers start getting actually worried and asking questions then she will flip it all off, downplay it all and change the subject. I imagine living with her is the same. One moment she’s sobbing the next she’s dressing up in wigs and gurning into her phone

• Haha
  • Sick

Twelve12

Walking through an airport that is always full of paps is not groading Alice. They are free to use airports as they so wish. That is victim blaming. How do you suppose they get to Monte Carlo?
Apparently, I & B should teleport to Monte Carlo or walk through the airport seven inches feet apart with plastic bags on their heads, as to not offend "I am not jealous" mAlice. I don't do bitter women..so damn, why can't I & B live their life until custody is worked out? Why the sudden crap about him not seeing his kids when it is clearly documented that THE CUNT WON'T LET HIM! :unsure::unsure:

• Haha

cherryjuice

Did we ever go over her writing on Medium? Let's just say she'll need a really good editor for that book she talks about.

Sample paragraph:

“O”, my partner, was very anxious to shed off the stresses of the year by going out and dancing, drinking, taking whatever we were taking in that era (1994) and ‘wasting himself’ (he wasnt remotely like this in Paris. He only did it when he was “on vacation and even then, of course with hindsight, it seems odd. he never appaeared to get high from anything, but he was ok with people seeing his doing it.( personally think he took the never-ending offerings and then put them in his pockets or in sponge bags and forgot about them. Which was why I ca acros so many and began to feel doubt! He was young at the time (35, maybe?) I think he may have been coming to terms with the obvious extasies and yet the neverending complications of being a Picasso
Yeah, that incomprehensible drivel will surely interest loads of people, Alice. World-shattering.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This post is so problematic. Because she is making it clear she will not allow Ioan's girls live with him, and I assume that means even 50 perfect of the time. And she's clearly weaponized the girls, Gloria, and Gloria's family against him. This is what parental alienation looks like.

Alice has a lot of hard truths coming her way. She doesn't get to make these decisions. I believe Ioan and even Bianca will most definitely have a relationship with the girls and I see Ioan getting partial or even full custody. Because Alice doesn't appear to be setting herself up to be able to care for those girls, does she? All this time and she hasn't found any meaningful work. She even said many months ago that her then lawyer told her she needed to get a job and suggested Home Depot. No, Alice Doesn't believe she should have to work. Both parents are financially responsible for them. What's her contribution?

Edited for spelling
markup_10490~2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member

even suggesting to let kids testify shows what a horrific mom she is, it strongly implies given the above that they are already coached

PS: also yet another prove that she DOESNT want him to have the kids ever
Screenshot_20220621-113727_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-113855_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Walking through an airport that is always full of paps is not groading Alice. They are free to use airports as they so wish. That is victim blaming. How do you suppose they get to Monte Carlo?
Besides that, Alice has been setting The Daily Mail on them for months.

Somewhere amber heard is sat there thinking "wow Alice this is too much. Leave the poor guy alone" 🤣
This may be one of my favorite posts of all time. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
How can i put this in a polite sophisticated way...Alice is gonna pop a fkin hernia! That's her place, her man! she be sticking some pins in dolls tonight
Yep I feel the hats and red lippy are gonna be off the scale TONIGHT (Alice typing) she may even pull on the blue levitators for tonight’s photo shoot and all round trolling of strangers 👢👒🪖🎓🎩🧢💄🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Madge Harvey

It dawns on me more each day and they way I see her behaviour that I don’t think she really loved Ioan all that much.
It’s the lifestyle she’s angry about and her silly little followers can’t see that because she’s “doing it for all the women”
I’m embarrassed for her if she thinks she’s “doing it for all women”
I know plenty women in her position who yes, cried for a few months, but that was it, they dusted themselves off and got on with their lives and they are much better for it. They also have so much respect from other women like myself for how they handled it.

Alice is lost in this “I must make him pay” mindset when in actual fact he has moved on, isn’t coming back and her behaviour is all to her detriment. She honestly believes her girls will thank her for it when they are older but trust me, they will cringe in years to come when they look back at they way their mum went on. 50 odd years old looking for validation from strangers on the internet. I don’t even hate her, I pity her.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Her comments here truly show her narcissism and her state of mind.
With regard to anyone leaving a marriage: "Those who let it happen". Wtaf? You can't stop someone who wants to leave, unless of course, you're an abusive bully who just refuses to believe that their relationship is over.
"When injustice is done to me, I fight it". I guess it depends on your definition of "injustice". If sitting on your arse for years, living off the fruits of your husband's labour, while someone else looks after your kids, is "injustice", then I'm a bloody squirrel.
Still, we're all gonna find out when we "read the book". So we aren't going to hear about it at the courthouse then? Oh Alice, you bloody tease! 🙄

View attachment 1359274
Well get a wriggle on then Jessica fckin fletcher and get writing ⌨ I guarantee you have a thread full of people waiting to be hospitalised with laughter !

• Haha
  • Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Even now, she says she could do paid Instagram advertising, but she's not sure she can advertise a product she doesn't like
Why aren't Blue Nun banging her door down?? 😬

Early thread title suggestion;
Schrodinger's Alice: Wants IG to see the children, but won't let IG see the children.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I btw find it interesting that she specifies that the kids will never be within 100 m of Bianca, it's what she is not allowed legally to be (and probably will be for many years, if not forever), and yet again shows how much she sees those kids as possessions

also
vKDxW0q.png

• Angry
  • Sad

LeftoverCoffee

Alice, you could take a textiles course. Learn how to make things, GOOD things. Make money with your hands, doing something you enjoy. Do some projects with the girls. Just do something - anything - other than what you're doing now.

I can't believe people are still falling for her grift despite Ioan getting a fucking RESTRAINING ORDER against her. Those aren't granted willy nilly, we've seen the 113 pages of mAlice, we know what she is capable of. And so do the people close to her.

On a side note, Bianca is absolutely stunning. Good lord she is just beautiful.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It dawns on me more each day and they way I see her behaviour that I don’t think she really loved Ioan all that much.
It’s the lifestyle she’s angry about
I think that's blatantly obvious given how she talked to him about this in the text messages.

Also if she would have loved him she would have accepted his decision to leave. Instead she wanted a fake marriage for appearance.