Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107 We Stand With Ioan Gruffudd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so "i try everything I can for them to see him" Alice wants the kids to never be close to said fathers girlfriend. as said before emotional blackmail "chose them or her" and she has no right to do that

love how she tried to dodge the Gloria question: so you have a GFM despite a paid nanny. She also didnt answer if Ioan pays the mortgage. All too predictable

more tweets
View attachment 1358694View attachment 1358695View attachment 1358696View attachment 1358697View attachment 1358698
She hasn't stopped bleeping talking about it, for 18 bloody months!!

Reactions: 15
If you were the wonderful parent you claim, you would be very concerned about your 8 year old wanting to sleep in your bed every night (I have an 8 year old too and those days are long gone). Itโ€™s a sign of insecurity and fear, Alice, as is your 12 year old hiding in her room and wanting to sleep a lot of the time. But yeah, weโ€™re โ€œtrollsโ€ ๐Ÿฅฑ aka people pointing out the truth.
Little E is probably scared shitless something is going to happen to Mummy so is shadowing her to keep her Mummy safe. Sheโ€™s bound to hear whispers at school. My heart hurts for that little soul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait, she contradicts herself saying she was cut off last week. Does Tone have the $100,000? Where is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Alice got triggered by this post yesterday.
Screenshot_20220620-181512_Instagram.jpg

what a question, of course she did

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wait, she contradicts herself saying she was cut off last week. Does Tone have the $100,000? Where is it?
Oh, silly Mimsy! How many times does she have to tell you that she spent it all on school tuition and Gloria's salary? She'll stop ordering takeout starve before she ever stops helping where help is needed! Tsk tsk. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.