Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107 We Stand With Ioan Gruffudd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too busy chasing a life like “Death becomes her” while her children starve, allegedly. I’ll bet she has Isabella Rossellini out in the garage.

Accountability and consequences are sweet aren’t they?

Reactions: 15
I need to wean myself off of Tattle. When I couldn’t jump on it was like being denied caffeine!
When I couldn't get on it I thought this might be healthy to stay away from the Alice shitshow for the day. But here I am again 😝 The batshittery is too addictive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, no way would Ioan risk his children’s health by not providing enough money for food. This was no more than a stunt pulled by Alice to try and besmirch Ioan’s name in the Industry.
And ruin Fathers Day even more for him. Cruel and spiteful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She genuinely thought delaying the PRO would work in her favour, buying her more time not to work or parent properly.
Well done Ioan and his legal team. You’ve played her an absolute belter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is acknowledging that she posts and deletes because she wants to insure they are on the Internet forever.
She is so obsessed with Bianca's bikiniView attachment 1358806View attachment 1358805View attachment 1358807#BelieveAllWomanView attachment 1358808
wait, she is moaning since january that she got cut off, now that someone caught her in the lie she says last week LMAO

also those excuses her fans make lol
Alice’s 12 year old is more mature than Alice, hence why she hides away from her mum. What ADULT cares about how many followers someone does or does not have? It is no bastion of morality. If you were as smart as you claim you’d realise the vast majority of your followers are there for the shitshow, Alice. Goaders and enablers. Anyone who cared about you would be telling you straight. Wake up!

Reactions: 24
*waves at everyone* I'm an occasional reader of this never ending tit show, just had to say, who in the history of the world pleads poverty while still having household staff. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did I got this right? Did she said that Elsie, a almost 9 year old, sleeps regulary in the same bed as her. And that's why she has recently pushed back her usual binge ranting about Ioan from late night to early evening (when she could do stuff with the kids)? And Elsie is staying with Gloria tonight (presumably paid) so that Alice can get her fix?

the main reason why she pays still for the nanny despite having limited budget is to never have a reason to give the kids to him and thus also to the "bikini" (she is inept to take care of two kids alone, even without working), and I reckon this was part of the reason why Ioan stopped paying for her. Her fans not only sponsor an abuser, they also sponsor her parental alienation (which is child abuse)

As for Elsie sleeping in Alice's bed regulary: I get that many childreen do that till they are in around Elsie's age, and sometimes you cant prevent it due to anxiety. But I feel like this is yet another parenting issue too confronting for her to approach when it will be more problematic (because she is the fun parent yknow)

Reactions: 34
She also can't be bothered to use her peerage title of The Right Honourable The Lady Haden-Guest due to being married to the 5th Baron. Can you imagine how mAlice would love to be both a real film star and titled?! 😂

JLC did use it the once that I know of when the hereditary peers were losing their right to sit in the House of Lords. Her husband took his seat for the final Opening of Parliament when the hereditary peers would have their seats, and she took her place amongst the other peeresses, complete with tiara. I wonder if they'll do the same for the next coronation?

View attachment 1358643
😂 interesting, I’m just surprised Alice hasn’t bought a title off groupon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I got this right? Did she said that Elsie, a almost 9 year old, sleeps regulary in the same bed as her. And that's why she has recently pushed back her usual binge ranting about Ioan from late night to early evening (when she could do stuff with the kids)? And Elsie is staying with Gloria tonight (presumably paid) so that Alice can get her fix?

the main reason why she pays still for the nanny despite having limited budget is to never have a reason to give the kids to him and thus also to the "bikini" (she is inept to take care of two kids alone, even without working), and I reckon this was part of the reason why Ioan stopped paying for her.

As for Elsie sleeping in Alice's bed regulary: I get that many childreen do that till they are in around Elsie's age, and sometimes you cant prevent it due to anxiety. But I feel like this is yet another parenting issue too confronting for her to approach when it will be more problematic (because she is the fun parent yknow)
I think that little girl probably feels so insecure that anxiety is the reason she is sleeping in bed with her mum. Brava, Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there a hat disorder we don’t know about? Wtf is it with her and her hats? Are they all pics from the same night in November time? bleeping crazy worm
Between Alice and Jack Monroe I’m starting to think there’s some relationship between being a narc grifter and awful hats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice claiming she loves feeding trolls as though she’s the one playing her “haters” like a fiddle when all anyone has to do is make the mere suggestion she should chill out for five seconds and she explodes into self-righteous rage is very funny.

Alice’s delusion that Bianca wants to go anywhere near her and is tormenting her with mildly critical comments on her Instagram is even funnier.

Alice, sweetie, yes, some people here hate you, but most of us are just using you for a moment’s entertainment because you’re a dummy and we need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
so "i try everything I can for them to see him" Alice wants the kids to never be close to said fathers girlfriend. as said before emotional blackmail "chose them or her" and she has no right to do that

love how she tried to dodge the Gloria question: so you have a GFM despite a paid nanny. She also didnt answer if Ioan pays the mortgage. All too predictable

more tweets
View attachment 1358694View attachment 1358695View attachment 1358696View attachment 1358697View attachment 1358698
If you were the wonderful parent you claim, you would be very concerned about your 8 year old wanting to sleep in your bed every night (I have an 8 year old too and those days are long gone). It’s a sign of insecurity and fear, Alice, as is your 12 year old hiding in her room and wanting to sleep a lot of the time. But yeah, we’re “trolls” 🥱 aka people pointing out the truth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.