Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #107 We Stand With Ioan Gruffudd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowza!! Took me ages to get back on this morning!! Needed my tattle fix 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Normally resumed and Alice is still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a global outage. I bet haud-it and daud-it thought they’d finally closed Tattle down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good to know she can't feed her kids but her skincare regime is still being kept up. 😡
It’s like a bad parody at this point (if it weren’t so sad). Penniless and unable to buy food…presumably unable meant unable to shift her arse from bed.

Reactions: 16
I need to wean myself off of Tattle. When I couldn’t jump on it was like being denied caffeine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Penniless and unable to buy food but has weekly facial peels and a Nanny. OK hun....

Reactions: 26
So anyone who correctly points out that their deranged mothers public vitriol is damaging her children is a “troll”? Ok then. Also, I’m not a Ioan or Bianca top fan, I just have eyes and a brain and want a good guy to succeed in seeing his children again. She has such a childish mentality, it’s so disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why aren’t all of her rich ‘celeb’ friends giving her money in private or donating on her go fund me?
Because they know the truth!!!! I suspect quite a few silently applauded when they heard Ioan had finally found the courage to leave Alice.

• Heart
I’ve not followed the thread as much as I’d like (damn night shifts fault)…. But, have I missed the point of why she can’t just get a job, like everyone else? “I have no money to feed the kids”

If I had no other means of income and depended on my husband alone, then he chooses to leave (which is tit but that’s just it, people can choose to leave)… I’d have to get a job to financially support myself and my children.

what bleeping planet does she live on? Get a job! Literally, do anything. If you’re saying you can’t afford to feed them, but you aren’t actively seeking employment then I’m sorry, you aren’t a suitable parent and the kids need removing from your care.

Sorry for the rant, I’m sure you’ve all had enough of her going on about how skint she is, but I’ve just seen her posting about it on Instagram and honestly, I’m fuming. She wants an easy life, she’s absolutely irrelevant, she can’t live that lifestyle no one even knows who she is. She’s famous for being pathetic all over social media.

She’s put my off my breakfast ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Be interested to know her eBay purchases recently. Was it her cog71 she used?

Reactions: 21
Hey, remember when Amanda Bynes was off the rails and posting photos that she was convinced looked good, but were actually a clear sign that she wasn’t seeing what everyone else was seeing?
That’s what this selfie situation reminds me of. Not in a million years would anyone with perception not impacted by substances or mental illness think they look GOOD, especially by LA and Hollywood standards. Even in Australia, if one of my friends elderly mothers tried to post something like that, their kids would make them take it down asap. Alice is either severely impaired, or posting without her glasses. I hope it’s the glasses.

Reactions: 28
There are moments when I can’t help but wonder whether she’s trying to pull a Joaquin Phoenix. It’s hard to imagine how anyone on the face of the Earth can actually be this delusional, tone-deaf and immune to even the most well-meant advice. Then again, a stunt like that would require a decent set of acting skills. 😁

She doesn’t seem to give her Prius rat’s ass about whether people like and respect her; at the same time, she’s beyond desperate for worship and applause. My real-life experience with raging narcs such as our resident gremlin is thankfully limited, so I wonder – what would happen if her cult echo chamber was taken away from her? If those imbecilic FMs stopped enabling her, if there was no one left to lick her ugly blue boots? Wishful thinking, I know, but at the pace that she’s currently going, she might eventually chase most of them off after all. And where would she turn then?

PS – Anyone else wondering what the pool must be looking like by now? Something tells me she hasn’t called the guy, and I have a hard time imagining Gloria scuba diving through the green hell with a baking soda rag. :sneaky:

• Haha
I honestly believe she has had a household allowance from Ioan to cover the girls and household things (Gloria, Internet etc) that he is not paying directly.

I think as of last week, that his credit cards that he has been paying, were cut off with fair warning to her.

The school issue wouldn't be pertinent until the upcoming school year and is probably in divorce negotiations.

I don't have insider information. Just life experience and piecing together things Alice herself has said.

I can't believe for one minute Ioan has not provided for his daughters. A lawyer would never advise that. Alice is just a malicious, evil woman who will never get over her prized possession leaving her for anyone! Let alone a woman who is not "perfect" but seems pretty damn nice despite the things that have happened to her.
See I'm not so sure if this isn't what his lawyer advised, we know from Alice that Ioan removed her from being a beneficiary from his life insurance and called time on paying the extortionate school fees.
Alice is not providing proof of her income and financial records. I believe Ioan is probably now paying bare minimum in the way of monetary support until the divorce has been settled in court. Any monies owed the court will backdate I'm guessing. If Alice wants money from Ioan then she will have to get off her arse and into court to ask for it. She won't because she doesn't want to give him the divorce. She cant/won't move on so why should he. Hell she's never had it so good she's can collect charity to stay put, I wonder what Ioan's lawyer has up her sleeve next though 🤔

• Sad
So anyone who correctly points out that their deranged mothers public vitriol is damaging her children is a “troll”? Ok then. Also, I’m not a Ioan or Bianca top fan, I just have eyes and a brain and want a good guy to succeed in seeing his children again. She has such a childish mentality, it’s so disturbing.
1655797810871.png

She says that like it's a good thing.

• Angry
  • Wow
I’m still flabbergasted she wants the man she’s been abusing to pay her legal fees, eBay purchases, take out, Uber to take the kids to school, the school fees, Gloria and all while living in his house rent free while she continues to abuse him. duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve not followed the thread as much as I’d like (damn night shifts fault)…. But, have I missed the point of why she can’t just get a job, like everyone else? “I have no money to feed the kids”

If I had no other means of income and depended on my husband alone, then he chooses to leave (which is tit but that’s just it, people can choose to leave)… I’d have to get a job to financially support myself and my children.

what bleeping planet does she live on? Get a job! Literally, do anything. If you’re saying you can’t afford to feed them, but you aren’t actively seeking employment then I’m sorry, you aren’t a suitable parent and the kids need removing from your care.

Sorry for the rant, I’m sure you’ve all had enough of her going on about how skint she is, but I’ve just seen her posting about it on Instagram and honestly, I’m fuming. She wants an easy life, she’s absolutely irrelevant, she can’t live that lifestyle no one even knows who she is. She’s famous for being pathetic all over social media.

She’s put my off my breakfast ffs.
Yeah but acid face peels and a nanny are more important than food and some sort of structure.

Reactions: 22
She is acknowledging that she posts photos and deleted then but she's insuring that they're on the Internet forever, which is what she wants. Calculated.

markup_10485.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.