Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work hard for my money so I can't think of anything more ridiculous than throwing it away on someone like this woman. A woman who's living in a big LA house, paying for a nanny she doesn't need and refusing to do what everyone else has to do and get a job. Plus all of this is her own doing. Also, didn't she fire her last lawyer for basically doing their job? And now she is begging for money to pay for the next one? You couldn't make it up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
My husband has a mad ex, admittedly not as bad as Malice but one who just cannot let go and it’s been more than over a decade since they split. It does get to you sometimes but we now just ignore it. It’s been a long time though (they had kids who are normal but endured years of her manipulation, thank God we were able to give our kids more stability) so I can imagine the strain of this on I and B. And again, Malice is far worse. She’s deactivated Twitter again and limited comments on her insta. Way to live in your echo chamber. It’s really horrible when someone leaves you and they move on with someone else. But truly the best advice in these cases is: the best revenge is to live happy. No person will ever look back fondly of an ex who went total crazy, whereas if you remain your dignity then you keep your self respect. Bit too late for Alice to take this from me but hey ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And nothing deleted yet. Thats not like her is it? She's normally back on social media the following morning after a big night, even if it's just for a mass deleting session.
I know! That's what I was thinking, nothing has been deleted (yet). So many people are saying on there, get a job, like the rest of the world; one woman commented that she was left with young triplets and no money coming in from her ex, and she still managed to work.
Maybe she has been picked up (quietly) by the police 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe she is picking fights with his lawyer - seriously she will eat you for breakfast, never mess with lawyers 😱

She obviously hasn't learned her lesson from doxxing that first lawyer who made the fatal mistake of offering some advice that didn't fit the echo chamber. She was lucky not to get herself sued that time, wonder how she'll do now.

Reactions: 24
I think some are bitter ex wives who are living vicariously through Alice as she's doing to Ioan what they wished they had done to their exes.
I completely agree. I bet none of them are in a happy, stable relationship. They are encouraging Alice to get the revenge they wanted for themselves with maybe the odd few who actually think she’s their best friend and will be popping round for a cuppa when this is over.

• Heart
I work hard for my money so I can't think of anything more ridiculous than throwing it away on someone like this woman. A woman who's living in a big LA house, paying for a nanny she doesn't need and refusing to do what everyone else has to do and get a job. Plus all of this is her own doing. Also, didn't she fire her last lawyer for basically doing their job? And now she is begging for money to pay for the next one? You couldn't make it up.
not know if already posted:
song to add to playlist: Works hard for the money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, and she says the court case in 2 august is "to argue her case in divorse" not a TRO hearing. What a bleep. The intro in gofundme is very well written though. USE YOUR ABILITIES FOR THE GOOD ALICE NOT FOR NARC REVENGE!!!! bleeping write columns again or something
Hey All, haven't commented on this thread in aaages but have been quietly lurking just to stay up to date with her antics.

Seeing her set up the go fund me really made my blood boil so i decided I'd donate as little as possible just so I could tell her that she is an embarrassment to women everywhere and to get up off her lazy bleeping arse and get a job. I had to give at least $5 (€6.50) it went through and I lost the option to comment! I'm bleeping mortified 😳
She may have turned off comments.

On a side note I noticed that she keeps saying she will be in contempt of court if she doesn't show up for the next TRO/PRO date and this is not true. You do not have to show up for these - if she doesn't show it just means his chances for getting the order go up even higher.

Alice, stop lying, there is no contempt of court at all for these cases. Just don't go, Ioan's going to get the PRO anyway because you have continued to break it. In fact this raises the chances that it may be given out for a longer period of time.

That's an odd photo with her upper inner thigh. I would have retaken the photo. It's misleading in that it looks like there is a massive dent in that area.
If it's her right leg then she quite possibly has lost muscle due to the MS, she's posted before about this leg being weaker during flares.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Omg, I just put my finger on it.
You know those articles “I’m too beautiful to have female friends”, “I was passed over for promotion because of my looks”, “I can’t get a boyfriend because men think I’m too attractive” and you click and not only
is the woman not exceptionally attractive at all, but it quickly becomes apparent that her personality is the problem? And nobody has ever mentioned it to her? Yeah, that’s Alice. 😂
Samantha Brick.
If you haven't heard of her (lucky you!) you really should Google her.
She is a woman who writes articles for newspapers about how everyone hates her because she is so beautiful. I refuse to call her a journalist, she is atrocious.
She's also one of the plainest of plain Janes you'll ever see.
Apparently men just can't help themselves and tell her she's the most beautiful woman on earth and she's not bought a drink in 20 years because men say she's too beautiful to buy a drink. (Seriously, she's written essays about this tit)
All women on earth dislike her and are jealous of her, when it is actually because she's a narcissistic twit who flirts with everyone's husband.
Alice personified.
(Also lives in France and speaks fluent French !)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I've finally managed to report this horrible woman to go fund me! Took a few attempts but got there, how bleeping dare she plead poverty and take off regular people. Yes these doners are guilty of swallowing her rubbish, but to see them handing over their money to this cow bag! Do they ever consider she wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire! I hope she wakes up to those shots of a very slim Bianca holding hands with her man Ioan and they looking happy together. Its the least she deserves, what a twit.
It's an out and out lie as well she wasn't before the court for her divorce but for the TRO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was watching that site believing that she was going to set it up for herself.
Then posted here a few minutes after it went live.

ETA: I'm awake and catching up -- now on page 35

ETA: I've "never" been an Alice supporter nor do I support abusers (but I know you didn't know I revealed it ❤ )
Happy to be corrected 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see that Daily Fail is moderating both articles involving Big AL. None of my posts get posted and still only 14 comments on the Ioan one. But they allowed all kinds of horrible stuff to be posted about Bee and MS.
It's okay it will all be helping Ioan and his case it's proof of Alice's harassment campaign.

Reactions: 13
She may have turned off comments.

On a side note I noticed that she keeps saying she will be in contempt of court if she doesn't show up for the next TRO/PRO date and this is not true. You do not have to show up for these - if she doesn't show it just means his chances for getting the order go up even higher.

Alice, stop lying, there is no contempt of court at all for these cases. Just don't go, Ioan's going to get the PRO anyway because you have continued to break it. In fact this raises the chances that it may be given out for a longer period of time.
Ahhhh, I didn’t realise she didn’t have to attend. That’s it then, she just won’t go and will then spin it was due to the evil lawyers and court system. She’s honestly so predictable, we should be able to place bets on her at Ladbrookes at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Samantha Brick.
If you haven't heard of her (lucky you!) you really should Google her.
She is a woman who writes articles for newspapers about how everyone hates her because she is so beautiful. I refuse to call her a journalist, she is atrocious.
She's also one of the plainest of plain Janes you'll ever see.
Apparently men just can't help themselves and tell her she's the most beautiful woman on earth and she's not bought a drink in 20 years because men say she's too beautiful to buy a drink. (Seriously, she's written essays about this tit)
All women on earth dislike her and are jealous of her, when it is actually because she's a narcissistic twit who flirts with everyone's husband.
Alice personified.
(Also lives in France and speaks fluent French !)
She messaged me via my Mail online account a few years ago. I politely declined her interview 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.