Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #105 I will always love and re bf never every one of you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always assumed she makes her money now like how a lot of “models” in Dubai make it.

Reactions: 10
She loves showing her tits. Maybe that’s why the prospect of losing her shirt doesn’t bother her.

Reactions: 25
I always assumed she makes her money now like how a lot of “models” in Dubai make it.
Awww lord, i once out of curiosity googled porta potty girls, Dubai. I never used google again, never wanna go to Dubai and am blind in one eye. To get back on track though...Alice is still a nob

Reactions: 19
I hate slating Alice's looks and weight gain because that's something she would do, somebody aging and weight gain doesn't make them a less worthy person . I insult her because her personality is really shitty and manipulative..

Reactions: 35
BIB - I am so here for that as it's long overdue.

Reactions: 15
I hate slating Alice's looks and weight gain because that's something she would do, somebody aging and weight gain doesn't make them a less worthy person . I insult her because her personality is really shitty and manipulative..
I don't think anyone here would have gone off on her looks if she hadn't been so nasty about the health and looks of others. Yes, she's overweight, but she's also showing clear signs of problems with personal hygiene and just the general care of her appearance. The smeared makeup, the dandruff, poor dental care, the boxes of food in the background, the random and weirdly sexual (in her mind) poses. It's all just so ick

Reactions: 30
Awww lord, i once out of curiosity googled porta potty girls, Dubai. I never used google again, never wanna go to Dubai and am blind in one eye. To get back on track though...Alice is still a nob
Oh no! Now I want to google it!!! Please stop me!

Wahaay behind right now, but just have to say… today’s Wordle - still on point!!

Reactions: 9

I know it’s a typo for “day and age”, but it made me snort-laugh that she addressed Alice as “aged you”.
It’s a holiday weekend for me (Juneteenth) and we are having the most glorious summer weather. I fully intend to enjoy every minute of it.

I cut the last of the peonies before the heat knocks them out. Please enjoy this photo and remember to be good to yourselves! There are so many beautiful things in this world just waiting for us.

I don’t know the tune, could anyone record themselves singing it?

Stole the words off of my tongue, as always, I love you Betty 🥹🥹🥹

Reactions: 15
agree with every word you said.

I think it’s also a matter of lived experience—when I smack-talk or scold another Borderline for their behavior, for example, I feel entitled to do it because I’m a Borderline, too. Lived experience.

I think plenty of the people in here who jab Alice for her weight and aging are also, themselves, a bit weighty and aging. I’ve definitely poked at her for her weight but my ass is slowly blowing up as well. I try to avoid the aging aspect because I’m only 29 and I don’t feel it’s in my lane to prod someone for something I haven’t myself experienced.

I think because Alice is a piece of trash, many people who partake in her physical troubles or conditions feel they have a right to participate in jabbing her about them—I’m complicit in this as well, not pointing any fingers.

But I also COMPLETELY understand and respect your values, veevee. You’re extremely thoughtful and just in making this point, and I would honestly never make those digs at someone, even if I shared their experience…unless they are a despicable human being. After that, there goes my civility, and I’m speaking strictly of myself.

But you’re right in that weight gain and aging (and many other physiological changes like menopause, etc.) don’t contribute to nor subtract from someone’s worth!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
And I’m certain her personality was equally shitty when she was thin and good looking.

She reminds me so much of my mother, can’t even lie straight in bed… Now after a lifetime of nastiness and abusing people she is now 70 and on her own. No family, no friends, nobody. Even now she still harasses me, my husband and heartbreakingly my daughter. It makes me feel horrible that I’ve brought her into their lives but even so I also feel guilty that this is the way it is. This is totally the way I see Alice’s future going, all alone, bitter and twisted with maybe a birthday card every year from her daughters because being decent people they still feel sorry for her. I wish she would wake up, have a moment of calm and clarity and look ahead to where all this is going to end up because it’s not going to go well for her.

Reactions: 19
i've been practicing irish step dancing for a bit now and i finally got a hold of some hard shoes 🥲

(pls ignore my severely mosquito-bitten legs, tho if anyone has some REALLY REALLY GOOD SCAR CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS, i would give you a great big cyber-kiss bc my legs are a nightmare now from toe to thigh.)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.