Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, welp!

And shit, that sounds like a nice amount of money. It would even cover that stupid expensive school. But it's only half her yearly supply of plastic crap to glue on handbags, so I kinda understand why she refused... The artist must suffer, the art must not!

Reactions: 20
Aw diddums Alice, have we actually thrown a tantrum and deactivated Twitter because 99% of Daily Fail comments told the truth?

Reactions: 28
Yep. That’s the one.

but as someone else has now pointed out, if she wanted to see him she had the opportunity at court the other day and she didn’t. So unlikely she’ll bother going to Monte Carlo!

I just put myself in Ioan’s shoes and I’d feel deeply deeply uncomfortable with Alice knowing anything about my future whereabouts, with the level of abuse and harassment she’s directed at him.

ETA: it makes me think of that case where an astronaut drove hundreds (thousands?) of miles in almost one go to confront a cheating partner or something, she wore adult diapers so she wouldn’t have to stop for bathroom breaks (she denied this but they were present lol). Rage and jealousy and feeling like you have nothing to lose can lead to some rash decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s officially insane!

Reactions: 21
In France? Would be a bit difficult for her to arrange wouldn't it?
Honestly, she’s batshit enough and tenacious enough and fuelled by so much hatred it actually wouldn’t surprise me.
But as others have pointed out and put my mind at rest, there’d be security and she chose not to go see him at court. Idk, just can imagine her showing up somewhere and making a scene. Possibly with some kind of homemade placard to wave.

Reactions: 16
She’s now draining him financially and will end up with much less.
There's always a silver lining as Alice would say.

BTW what was her miracle - she never said. Firing Leon?
Fitting into jeans without bursting the seam?
Selling one of her shitty bags?

Please tell us Alice!

Reactions: 24
We’re all trying to find logic in a purely illogical person. Her reactions are not that of a normal person. She needs medical help.

Reactions: 18
there is a Declaration of Alice's ex-lawyer and the request to postpone the RO hearing (probably with the reason they used? if somebody buys this only the first 2 pages should be important) available to purchase now

Reactions: 11
Very bizarre. But I do believe that Ioan has anxiety issues anyway.
Cue the violins
She had a lawyer and refused to listen to him for all of these months and blew up at him for delivering her the cold, hard truth before the PRO hearing. Stop begging for sympathy. You are in a mess because of YOU, Alice. Not the smartest person in the room after all.

Reactions: 13
wait, what FB post?? ive been skimming to keep up. fid I miss something?!
Ah no sorry I got it wrong. It was the long post on Instagram - where she posted the big eyed picture and the long rant about the screen play/book deal. On a quick read I assumed it was Facebook Sorry

Reactions: 9
If you tell me the title & who wrote it I can start the new thread?
this is current top suggestion:

first quoted by @welp
suggested by @Bwidge

Reactions: 5
Ok I'll start the new one,.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.