Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt whether Ioan reads these threads. He gets enough of the batshittery without having to go looking for it. And he has so much more in his life than that sad ex who has nothing better to do.

But if he or any of his loved ones caught up in all this happen to come across this, I hope you realize how much we all feel for you and are rooting for you. Stay strong.

Chi fydd yn ennill popeth yn y diwedd. Ni fydd hi’n goroesi.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you @Mad Betty for letting us know the outcome. ❤

So much for justice. 😤 It makes me bleeping sick for Ioan that he's played it fair all along, respected the law, done everything right & yet the legal system has let him down big time today by granting that manipulative bleep a continuance, despite firing her lawyer at the last minute & after all the tit she has posted on twitter, incl' slagging off her own (former) lawyer & the entire CA legal system.
Can you imagine a guy getting away with continuously breaching his TRO & acting like a bleep as she has because I bleeping can't.
I can only imagine how Ioan must feel. It's a disgrace. Shame on the judge. Did he not bother to take note of Ioan's 113 pages & that he still has more. So it's a win for the abuser. Justice my arse. Sorry turds, I am so angry at her & beyond disillusioned with the legal system.
Let’s be like BW. It’s all good baby. And it will be. Alice is just being Alice.

She is going to end up a recluse, all alone, everything covered in dust, fingerprints worn away from aggressive social media activity, down to her last horse blanket that barely covers her gargantuan body, nobody taking her calls, nobody taking any notice of her, just a lump who shouts out change your name periodically like a Tourette’s sufferer who only has one phrase, Her bleeping Xmas movie playing on a loop, living in a trailer in Nowheresville.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It's not even the problem that she is abusing the system. It's her DARVO tactics to claim that the system is bleeping her that gets me. They havent moved an inch the past 18 months, because she is abusing system and Ioan is not being aggresive enough.
BBM

I think he was being mindful of the girls and still trying to offer Alice the space to stop her madness. I expect a more aggressive approach was triggered today. She has left him no choice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Let’s be like BW. It’s all good baby. And it will be. Alice is just being Alice.

She is going to end up a recluse, all alone, everything covered in dust, fingerprints worn away from aggressive social media activity, down to her last horse blanket that barely covers her gargantuan body, nobody taking her calls, nobody taking any notice of her, just a lump who shouts out change your name periodically like a Tourette’s sufferer who only has one phrase, Her bleeping Xmas movie playing on a loop, living in a trailer in Nowheresville.
She can go and live in Texas surely?? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I apologise for calling her a bleep earlier. That’s coming from being stalled for years and years with my own divorce. I’m sorry for my anger.
It’s so difficult still being married and aligned with someone you cannot stand the sight of.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Eugh Alice you sad cow. Imagine being so pathetic that you can't let a man who doesn't love you, go. Where's your dignity ? She's an embarrassment. I hope the PRO eventually goes ahead. I hope the court orders an evaluation this is not normal behaviour she is starting to mirror Betty Broderick. She needs psychiatric help.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Reset the clock to Alice’s birthday.

54 and a PRO.
I'm not so sure. She's had no serious repercussions to her continuously breaching the TRO & the judge today shits on Ioan the victim & rewards his abuser, a waste of bleeping oxygen, by granting her a continuance which will leave her smug & jubilant. I hope she rots.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I apologise for calling her a bleep earlier. That’s coming from being stalled for years and years with my own divorce. I’m sorry for my anger.
It’s so difficult still being married and aligned with someone you cannot stand the sight of.
Don't say sorry for calling her that, she deserves every name thrown her way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unbelievable. Un-bleeping-believable.

More time to alienate the girls and Ioan. More time to abuse Yo and Bee. I ain’t seeing the justice here, bloody hope it’s coming down the line.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Two months 🙄🙄 Flipping Nora Alice! Well i'm battling with heart failure atm and not to be dramatic 🤣 but if i keel over before Alice see's any repercussions for what she's done i'm haunting that nob nose! and i don't mean a little candle flicker, i mean outright pan rattling, i tit you not! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.