Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling that shite for £££’s using Ioan’s name and she can’t even be arsed to post them. 🤣🤣🤣

She’s like the school bully who picks a fight and then hides in the boys toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I tracked down the (in)famous "Ants" handbag. Sadly, even the ants have run away in terror! 🐜🐜🤣🤣
il_794xN.2986686046_p3w3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, Ioan knew the kids would see that card with the flowers. Do you think he wanted to write “here’s the last bunch of flowers I’m going to buy you you cock-thundering shitehawk”?

I have to apologise for my language. Again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That looks liek
Hey lady !! Remember as Alice said in 2016 .. her mantra for life 😳🙄😂🍸🍸
That looks like something my cat threw up 🤣🤣🤣.
Am just thinking, is it the summer holidays in the US yet? As she was up till the early hours tweeting yesterday and who would have taken the kids/looked after them today? Or is Gloria live in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone with 38,000+ followers she sure gets very little engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That looks liek

Am just thinking, is it the summer holidays in the US yet? As she was up till the early hours tweeting yesterday and who would have taken the kids/looked after them today? Or is Gloria live in?
Alice probably employs someone to do her typing like she does everything else. She screeches out a bile laden sentence and onto Twitter it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That looks liek

Don’t give her ideas lol you know she reads here Lmao
And yes from what we gather Gloria is about xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.