Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The terrible twosome are telling people on Twitter to DM them for inside info about all the ways Alice is a bleep. This may be a trick to doxx people. Don't bother, we all have eyes and can already see all the ways of her cuntiness.
Either way, they’re still wankers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just feel so defeated for Ioan, Bianca and the extended family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh my bleeping god. Another 2 months. May you rot in a cess pit of your own faeces Alice bleeping cunting Evans. May all your legal fears come true. May your children be taken off you and go to live with their father and may you have the house sold from underneath you and be forced to sleep on the streets. bleep. I bet she thinks if she keeps it as a TRO then it doesn’t have the negative impact on custody for her that a PRO would.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Aww well she’ll lose the kids, the house and have a DVRO against her on her birthday. Serendipity I suppose.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh my bleeping god. Another 2 months. May you rot in a cess pit of your own faeces Alice bleeping cunting Evans. May all your legal fears come true. May your children be taken off you and go to live with their father and may you have the house sold from underneath you and be forced to sleep on the streets. bleep. I bet she thinks if she keeps it as a TRO then it doesn’t have the negative impact on custody for her that a PRO would.
well that was her last shot though (she had one free extension even if this one is not in the spirit of the law). from now on it's harder to delay

wonder if the judge deliberately put it on her birthday to piss her off LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
My money is on she’s had a call from Leon and that’s why her Twitter has gone quiet. It will remain that way until she gets into the sauce this evening 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Mad Betty Why was it postponed? Did AE request it? Also this is just a delaying tactic. Will any lawyer want her as a client??

She will No Show again on her birthday. In fact, that will be the reason she gives and I'm pretty good at predicting her behaviour.

"I was celebrating with my babies"
That’s my thoughts. Can she just keep this stalling tactic going forever or until she managed to alienate both daughters from their dad (whilst simultaneously banging on about being desperate to tell her “truth” but running a mile from any opportunity to do so)? Very sorry Ioan has to keep this circus going. That she found such glee in her legal game playing says all you need to know about her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to rant but how can a legal system justify continuing something that she doesn’t obey anyway?!? Surely the Judge must know how often she’s breaking the TRO and she needs something more bloody threatening.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So given her antics over the past few days, what happens if she continues to gob off now?

Surely if she continues and nothing happens, there is no point to the TRO? :/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.