Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So given her antics over the past few days, what happens if she continues to gob off now?

Surely if she continues and nothing happens, there is no point to the TRO? :/
Yeah I'm confused about what Ioan's/Anne's end game is here - are they not enforcing it and just waiting for the PRO for divorce admin reasons (custody, spousal support, etc)?

She's going to become more confident the longer she's allowed to ignore the law with no consequences. I wouldn't be surprised if her tweeting really ramps up now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So given her antics over the past few days, what happens if she continues to gob off now?

Surely if she continues and nothing happens, there is no point to the TRO? :/
lets see what was filed first today

Knowing Alice she will escalate anyway to the point that they have no other choice.

She said yesterday "after tomorrow I will live my life", let's see if she ends up trying to abduct the kids to the UK as she implied. This could get very funny

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I like that with all these delays Ioan basically got half of a PRO out of this already LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My money is on she’s had a call from Leon and that’s why her Twitter has gone quiet. It will remain that way until she gets into the sauce this evening 😂
She hasn't listened to him for the past several months. Why start now?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The restraint Ioan is showing is remarkable. Poor guy. If there is any justice he will properly see his children again before Alice ruins them.

How long until she’s gloating on Twitter about their amazing summer of girl time?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Theory.
TRO's been extended by the judge. Ioan and Anne's response to this is to call out Alice's repeated violations of the TRO.
This is the flurry of activity Mad Betty mentioned. Alice is quiet because although the TRO is extended, Ioan and Anne's own legal moves are possibly still going to leave her deep in tit.

Again, just a theory, but I can't now see Ioan and Anne just sitting around until Alice's birthday (which, by the way, LOL).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The restraint Ioan is showing is remarkable. Poor guy. If there is any justice he will properly see his children again before Alice ruins them.

How long until she’s gloating on Twitter about their amazing summer of girl time?
Not to mention their amazing summer of house hunting time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This bleep can’t even put a Christmas tree. She pays people to decorate (put up an inflatable dog) for her kids. duck her and her sick followers who encourage her to abuse Ioan and Bianca. To the moon and back.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Theory.
TRO's been extended by the judge. Ioan and Anne's response to this is to call out Alice's repeated violations of the TRO.
This is the flurry of activity Mad Betty mentioned. Alice is quiet because although the TRO is extended, Ioan and Anne's own legal moves are possibly still going to leave her deep in tit.

Again, just a theory, but I can't now see Ioan and Anne just sitting around until Alice's birthday (which, by the way, LOL).
Alice just gave them 6 weeks to file for everything. Noice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Alice planned this. The first extension was agreed by both parties but filed by Ioan for 3 months in order to settle, Alice ruined that. Now she filed the extension she was allowed to that now covers almost the whole summer holidays. Without making any progress in the divorce she has managed to keep Ioan away from the kids for nearly half a year that way (unless he goes all in now)

• Angry
Reactions: 29
lets see what was filed first today

Knowing Alice she will escalate anyway to the point that they have no other choice.

She said yesterday "after tomorrow I will live my life", let's see if she ends up trying to abduct the kids to the UK as she implied. This could get very funny
I suspect that subtle threat on Twitter has been noted. She's really putting herself in a corner by refusing to cooperate or engage. It's like watching a child cut themselves on a sharp knife and then make it their favorite new toy. There will be blood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
AE: i've never lied about anything. I'm WAY more Johnny than Amber! Did Johnny take out a pointless TRO just so he could dominate the conversation from the beginning? No! Neither did I! Did Johnny cheat? No. Neither did I. Did Johnny spring a surprise divorce? Me neither!

FFS. Allegedly IG took out a pointless TRO just so he could dominate the conversation from the beginning. The TRO was 95% AE's words lol.

AE: I find out if I have been totally fucked over by the Californian family law system or if I have a little but more time to look after my babies and try to earn some money.

Fixed it for you - I find out if my delaying tactics worked or if I have a little bit more time to get Gloria to look after my school age kids and try to earn some money on Cameo.

Alice is circling the drain at this stage. Jesus wept.

• Heart
Since she is going to defend herself, she needs time to get her case files from Leon? Also don't Leon have to get formal permission from the court to withdraw and that's what happened today? Alice defending herself? This is going to be epic. Even my dogs started laughing when they heard that. BAWHAHAHAAA.

• Haha
My anger is immeasurable. But she’s terrified; I know she is. And I can’t wait for the piss puddle she’s gonna make from LA to my fuckin doorstep come August. Truth is like a swinging door—push it out of your way and it’ll swing right back and knock you in the face. Just wait, Alice, because it’s coming back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.