Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the court can and will force contact - ESPECIALLY because AE is the abusive parent.There are professional mediators who get involved - reintroduction social workers who work with the child and collect them from the family home and support them and sometimes stay during the initial visits to support the alienated parent and the children. However maybe IG has decided he doesn’t want to put his children through this right now?! We don’t know - but nevertheless there are options that AE can’t control.

Reactions: 15
With respect, you don’t know what Ioan has been doing. Only what Alice says he isn’t doing. His lawyers are $850 an hour according to her, I’m sure they’ll know his legal position regarding custody.
With respect - you’re just repeating back to me I’ve already said.

Reactions: 1
Oh Alice where has your independent free thinking equal partner in life 21st century view of women gone? It is not a man's job to "take care of a woman", that kind of thinking went out with my grandmothers era. Bloody hell take responsibility for yourself once in your fucking life. I do want to believe you are better than this yet you continually disappoint me. You deserve everything you get and I feel for your kids. You shit on my shoe mother.

Some days I can snigger at Alice and other days she shits me to tears. Today is one of the latter.

Pure fiction! How the hell would she not notice the awkward steering & furthermore, hiw did she not see a flat tyre when parked at home???? They need to take her driving license away too!

Reactions: 14

Reactions: 4
She is pretty stupid to put those car tweets up btw: it shows she is dangerous

Im a bit confused about this friday meeting thing. She acted shitscared before it, then not, and claims it went well. But Ioan has not dropped the PRO and she is now ranting about him again regarding all things about the divorce - what a weird individual. I wonder if she saw his evidences and thinks he has no case lol

from earlier

no Alice you didnt went through it "too" because in your case it's true

yes, Alice. that's what you usually do.

they were talking to Deb and you both jumped in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It's a wild wet weather bomb happening here, sort of mirroring Alice herself today. Hey I live with my husband and I still wear my comfy pants around home. You do you sweet William.

Reactions: 9
I agree except for Jennifer Aniston, I know way too much to let her get a pass. Sorry, I don’t want to be snarky but that hit a painful nerve.

What happens if one doesn’t show?
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected .

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen!

Reactions: 5
Only Ioan has to show up (video link is enough), if he doesnt the case gets dropped.

Alice doesnt need to show up, but it always decreases your chances if you dont.

Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.

Reactions: 24
I'd like to clarify a couple of things.
1) I made my post before I read your comment. So please don't think I was ignoring you, I hadn't got to your post yet.
2) I appreciate you are basing your info on facts, which is my preference too.
3) I have been here since late October and I know this has been discussed several times.

Reactions: 6
Apologies, I’m only going by what I saw in the media at the time. If you have insider information then I stand corrected .

I’ve just remembered… your relative (?mum) is friends with AJ. Would love to know more about Jen!
It’s not my place to say anything about her, but I think it’s okay to say it’s in the past, and everyone has moved on, well, maybe one is still trying to hang on. You have probably seen it online recently.

Reactions: 6
3) contd, All those discussions have ended with Not much he can do at the moment. ATM there is nothing legal in place. He is in limbo, there is no court-ordered anything yet, so technically I believe she is not in breach of anything. Hence as I understand it (I may be wrong) none of those remedies apply ATM. I think that is where we are at.

Reactions: 5
Only Ioan has to show up (video link is enough), if he doesnt the case gets dropped.

Alice doesnt need to show up, but it always decreases your chances if you dont.
I hope they both show up, Alice would want to be there if she thinks there are cameras, but it seems more important for Ioan to be there. Is a DVRO very different from a TRO? I was hoping he was going for a RO.

Reactions: 4
Oh finally I can call BS on one of her lies!!!

I was given a Prius as a hire car for work a few weeks back - you cannot move the car, AT ALL, unless you push the big handbrake button. It will not go.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she said she left the brake on in the rental. Of course the rental could be a Prius too. Who knows with her!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.