Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh I’ve abused every resource available to contact my ex husband. Oh the consequences of my own actions…

• Haha
Reactions: 29

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice, suck it up you, grifting, gas-lighting, gormless, grubby, grimy, gauche, gelatinous, greedy gobshite.

• Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
But Alice didn’t lie down and take it did she?
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
What a cliched this guy is. And not a very good actor either.
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
Why aren’t we allowed to get good and mad when we are done wrong by?
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
Keep at them Alice, remind this woman she broke up a family.
And remember this Bianca…..If he does that for you, he will do that to you.”
Why you telling us. Go tell that to the judge on Tuesday. I'm sure he will appreciate your information. Us here on Tattle? Meh

• Haha

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
AE: I already had the fibro and the RA, but the side of Long Covid I now have was definitely partly his fault!

How did I know she would get long covid lol. I have a feeling this will be another lifelong condition.

AE: I have gotten so lucky (or silver-liningy) these past 18 months to have them all to myself. I do miss having somebody to discuss them with, but it's amazing how close you become!

Parental alienation for the win! :sick:

I did the Spoiler wrong again. I'm so sorry
These worksheets might help

SMART Recovery Toolbox – SMART Recovery
[/QUOTE]
thank you ( and everyone else who provided such kind supportive, words) so much! I love you all. you are just amazing and I'm having a little cry now because I'm overwhelmed by everyone's kindness on here 🤗

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
If you follow Alice on Instagram as I do you will find her to be a ball of fun, her kids are happy confident girls and she has taken a body blow.
What a cliché that you turn up like a flying monkey to defend mAlice every time that she pulls an idiotic stunt in the media. So obvious, dear.

I do follow her on Instagram and her toxic lies are clear to see, in addition to her contradictions, her constant rewriting of history, her drunken twattishness and her complete and utter contempt for any boundaries and privacy of others. She's only funny as a laughing stock, in her total proctoheliosis, and her heavily doctored selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice set out to DESTROY the man she proclaimed to love more than anything in the whole world because he:

1. Dared to leave her.

2. Dared to find love with someone else after he'd seperated from her and filed for divorce.

3. Refused to continue to fully fund her privileged lazy ass lifestyle for fucking eternity.

5. Refused to drain all of his blood through his eyeballs and then come HIS home he no longer felt safe in and straw feed said blood to her whilst whispering 'you are the sweetest and bested baby angel a man could ever hope for and I never deserved you' as his last dying words.

🖕🏼 Alice and her campaign to groom and weaponize her supporters. 🖕🏼 her for weaponizing their children. Because yes, that's what I see and it is most definitely my opinion.

G'day. ✌🏼
Come over to HIS home, that is. Boo on my brain tonight. 🙄

I just can't believe people still have the gall to defend her actions and try to normalize and/or minimize her incredibly harmful behavior.

Unfuckingbelievable.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
FMs rallying or is it a sock…
that account is kinda crazy (there were clearly baiting Alice before which is not ok), but nothing they post is "false information": it's all things either Alice said or that were sourced in the TRO

I guess you can only survive in Alice's fandom if you take the blue pill or if you are not very bright...

If they want to shut down a account that posts false information and bullies I have a recommendation...

"it's clear that they are related to [Ioan and Bianca]" <- this is getting very boring, you dont need to be related for being able to think on your own

So long Alice has enablers like this there is no hope for her.

ETA: oh its the person that whined about Bianca limiting her comments and that's propaganda, while Alice has them open and that's SO GREAT, when in reality both are limited to followers. Not very bright it is then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I think the panic this week has been because of the Johnny Depp verdict. Up until now Alice has given zero fucks about being compared to Amber Heard and has never really apologised (if you can call it that) for the Marjory stuff. She is shitting herself and quite rightly. Ioan has maintained a dignified silence. You can think Bianca is passive aggressive, I tend to think she tries not to rile Alice and can’t win, she has been abused horribly too.
Tick tock Alice. Time is almost up. I just can’t see Ioan going for full custody and making her homeless. I’ll bet he has something in place. We only know what Alice tells us and she’s an absolute liar. It’ll be interesting to see the outcome.
If only she’d screwed the nut. She could be somewhere settled having the much needed rest time she craves so much and probably working. What an absolute waste of a life.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh Anne has fired a warning shot? Glorious.
Now imagine how Ioan and Bianca have felt for the last two years.
Accountability sucks eh Alice?

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
He publically humiliated Alice by putting his affair with a younger woman out there for all to see. As in 99% of all affairs the wife is assigned the role of tightly buttoning her lips and being silent.
Why?
Well, he’s got all the cash hasn’t he? He can make her homeless at the snap of his fingers. Pull the kids out the home where they are happy, and their schools.
She opened her gob and voiced her hurt, pain and betrayal. The husband is angry because she didn’t roll over. And she’s refusal to be silent and exercise her right to free speech has embarked his new much younger woman.
People pleasing, “be quiet” the little woman at home, is t going to work her, and why should it.
I found it interesting pepe here supports Johnny Depp. If she read the TRO petition she might have caught the part where Alice threatens to "Amber Heard" Ioan. Before anything about Bianca.

"Want more?" Read the petition.

And Alice fun???? Sure. It was especially hysterical when she made fun of her babies breasts and Ioan and his daughter should get a room when the were normally cuddling. Fucking hysterical.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This TRO will be over shortly…. Yes but she will have a PRO and those are worse than arseholes to get rid of too.
You can write your book….Don’t need a book all the information will come out in court

• Haha
  • Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
The most frustrating thing is she won't learn from whatever consequences she faces, she's already blaming it on corrupt judges. Getting her excuses in early.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
The funny thing is I think she choose the best of them and he choose badly. 🚨
I think she quantifies "best" as in "more successful", and tries to cover it a bit by acting like they are also angels compared to him.

In Matthew Rhy's case that's btw hilarious (and you can still debate about the success of their careers, it's two halves) because he was for years screwing around until he settled with his current partner who was married when they met lol. It's funny that she said he was treating his partner like a Queen unlike Ioan. Well, unlike Alice that partner had to work despite kids. I cant imagine a bigger Queen treatment than not working lol

But in the end it's all about the money and she indeed chosed the worst here. Although I suspect his career would have gone much better without her "support". The one with the bad choice was indeed him.

• Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
JFC! She moaned endlessly on SM about how horrible Ioan fired Gloria and now she was all alone to take care of the girls with 'NO HELP' and she has been lying this entire time.
This proves Gloria was mainly there to look after Alice. The kids don't need her at their ages. Also the kids went to a very expensive nursery called Wagon Wheels (where AE caused a scene) so it's true that Gloria was cheaper.

Alice also lies about being poor. Poor people don't have nannies. They are the nannies. She won't know what hit her when the mortgage isn't paid for her.

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Lol, everyone called it that she's gonna claim long covid, but she had to outdo our wildest expectations and blamed it on Trump, lol. This is my new favourite alicism. I mean I agree he was shit but come on, not everything is his fault. You caught covid more than a year after he was out of the office, Alice, you can't pin it on him.

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Why?

Homeless." "Snap of the fingers." Hi, Alice. She's known for a year and a half that they would sell the house. She even said it on Reddit under one of her other names. She's lived there for a year and a half, and she was given, like, five months' notice, or more, that the date would be August. But she's always known. This is no surprise. Pull the kids out of their home? People move all the time. I didn't live in the same house ALL MY LIFE before graduating from high school. She's had a year and a half to act like an adult. But good try.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart