Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
We’d need an @welp book to accompany Alice’s righting all the wrongs with screenshots 🤣
I'd just reupload her book with red pen corrections LOL

for real though, I'd like Alice to write a book (assuming it's a fictional story that is clearly meant to be about her life, but cant be released otherwise for legal reasons)
1.) she has a nice writing style when she is not a maniac
2.) I like betrayal stories
3.) I'd DIE to know how she would portray the character that is based on her. I think this would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Hot off the press
Do right by her husband by trying to destroy him. By accusing him of having an oedipal complex. Refusing to get a job. Destroying his relationship with his kids. Harassing him, refusing to cooperate and have a collaborative divorce. Siccing her flying monkeys on his ill partner...need I go on? If that is her way of helping, I don't want to see her idea of revenge. I hope Anne holds this wicked witch's feet to the fire. Pull the other one Alice

• Angry
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Brave bold warrior. Fuck off into the sea you bunch of enabling and proxy abusing bin juice fuckers.

• Heart
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Polite reminder to her spies. She has a court ordered TRO for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE with a hearing to make it permanent in less than a weeks time.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ioan owns other properties doesn’t he, in beautiful Wales, I think? So, if he offered her one of those properties to live in, what would happen if she refused?
No he shouldn't do this. First of all she will take it as encouragement (thinking he still wants her in his life) and secondly it's about time she learnt how to do something for herself. He has grey rocked and TRO'd her for a reason, now is not the time to backtrack and get entangled with her again.

I just can’t see Ioan going for full custody and making her homeless.
I think he either goes for full custody or he gets nothing. So that's the choice he has to make. AE has proved in spades that she won't co-parent and she was totally honest about that (before the recent lies saying he didn't want the kids).

Also if she is homeless, who's fault is that? She is 53, not a child. I am sure her loving sibling won't see her on the streets.

I've been wondering if Alice has prepared a huge media campaign tbh. She has met in the last couple of weeks (obviously those are "friends", so it might not mean anything) Chrissy Illy, Rosie Nixon and has conversed with Sarah Vine.
She is not in the league of Depp / Heard. Only the DM with their love of Z listers is giving her any attention now. She is only a legend in her own mind.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
"People say well can't you just get a job?"

Yes Alice, because you've just said you have a nanny, you spoiled brat. Back in the real world parents either 1. look after their own kids and don't work, or 2. have a nanny and work a job. Make. It. Make. Sense. FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She told Ioan she was flying over to donate the kidney. I imagine Yo knew that to be performative. He will know how much she drank and pooped pills then. Going on about all of her self-disagnoseseseses is another way to excuse herself from donating that much needed kidney, it’s that much needed he’s not even on the transplant list. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I digress, everything she does on social media is only a percentage of what’s she’s done privately. This is all publicity spin for when the real shit hits the fan. 97% of zero is zero,
Alice.

• Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
Come on Alice. Remember all was going to be revealed and you were going to have your moment of truth. Come girl, don't be shy step right up and let it rip. Let Ioan and the Bogan have it. BAWHAHAHAAA.
Like a court in LA is going to pay attention to a UK gossip rag's musings.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Yes, Alice, this will definitely help your case. You’re now going to win on every single point, not a doubt about it. WHAT a stroke of genius. I’m speechless with admiration for your unmatched legal brain.

• Haha

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
I'm on a proper rant about her today. How can she have this on her bio?? That implies she's an ambassador, dealing with an illness well and promoting healthy ways to control it. Not a lazy ass liar who uses it as an excuse to lay in bed all day and beg for sympathy. Absolute fucko
Last person I want being an ambassador for my condition is a lying, moaning, cruel, manipulative, vicious, lazy, narcissistic, raving , raging bitch. Never gives any hints or tips, just negative responses to anyone else’s narrative or to say ‘yes, yes, peasant, but I feel worse.’ Just fuck off, woman, fuck off.😡Sorry, but she really boils my piss.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s so dense. I found out all about her actions here after she mentioned Tattle. Before I’d been a supporter. I can never thank the bitch enough for introducing this little den of iniquity to me😀😍
I came soon after the Lorraine interview and she mentioned here. Been here since 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
So we know Ioan said he would rather be dead etc, AE also said he was crying in the bath when he came back from Oz. We also know, from AE, that Ioan was crying when he spoke to his parents on the phone in Welsh after he said he wanted out. What does that say? That he left his marriage lightly, that he just walked out on his kids with no regard for their well-being? No it says the opposite. He was/is a family man. Nobody except AE speaks ill of IG, he seems like an affable guy, gets on with everybody. He left out of complete desperation, he couldn’t continue in that situation, with her. She was the issue. No matter what stress he has been under since leaving her, the only thing he could do to save his sanity was leave. He didn’t abandon his kids. AE made it difficult for him to see them.

• Heart
  • Sad

lulooo

VIP Member
Ah. Another alias. Appropriating her dead mother’s name if I’m right. To share this kind of story. Classy.
Ioan had the patience of a saint with her. Sadly he was looking after three children, not two. He comes across as sensible, grounded, a very loving father, and caring partner. Alice had it all didn’t she? And threw it away. For what? Online fame notoriety? She knew best, was the smartest in the room. Her behaviour, drinking, invading his and their family’s privacy drove him away. What a loser she really is 🙄

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Yo I’m cryin over how she wants EVERYTHING from him, the house the car the medical expenses full custody half his earnings, like she will be blessed if she walks outta that courthouse with one of them little pens they put on the desks 😩💀
What’s more shocking is that she believes he owes her all these things. That since he decided to get a divorce he should pay for the rest of his life without having any rights to his property, the money he earns, or even see his children.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I really, really hope that Ioan is not going to drop the PRO in favor of an NDA. The one thing Alice is been utterly reliable with is that she is completely unreliable. If the drinking mood strikes, she cannot and will not stop the attacks.

If a TRO and possible jail time still hasn’t stopped her from spewing venom all over social media, then an NDA definitely won’t. The only recourse Ioan has if she does break a NDA would financial, which involves him paying lots more lawyers fees and expenses, with very little chance of recovering any money, since she hasn’t any. There’s no getting blood from the stone that is Alice.

Really, though, I’m not too worried about Ioan’s decisions. He and his lawyers have been really been playing the long game, like absolute chess Grandmasters, while Alice is over here playing tic-tac-toe.
I agree - the number of times she’s threatened to shoot her mouth off when it’s “allowed” just underlines how much the restraining order is needed.
That said, I do feel for Ioan. He’s probably thinking of the impact on the kids, and trying to spare them, as far as he can. It’s clear from the TRO papers that he’d been threatening a restraining order for months, before he eventually acted on this (I guess the business with his daughter hacking his Instagram was the last straw). But I think he’ll follow his lawyer’s advice. I hope so, anyway.
Either way, I don’t think he’ll ever be free of Alice. She’ll still be whining on about this in 20 years’ time.

• Sad
Reactions: 29