Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly was a saint compared to her!
Even if her conduct was not as egregious as Alice's, the consequences were particularly harsh. I mention it as a warning not as a comparison. Alice is in a category of her own.

Reactions: 11
You think she can’t sink lower and here we are.
Just when you think you’ve hit bleep bottom.

but it’s just heartbreaking. I’m trying to imagine my children doing this and it’s unbearable to think of. And to know they’re suffering and being punished for having been with you at all. She’s a bleeping psychopath.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going.
I wonder what would have happened to Ioan without Bianca. He'd be homeless and going through this tit alone. The injustice of the crap thrown at Bianca fucks me right off too.

Part of mAlice's strategy is to use Ella and her FMs as a weapon against Bianca (who she knows is vulnerable due to her health) so that Bianca leaves Ioan and runs back to Oz.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Yes but this is because she can lash out at him, he is safe, she can’t lash out at Alice. Ioan won’t stop seeing her or punish her because she called him a wimp. Ioan will always turn up at 10am on Saturday. This is all on Alice, this is a horrible example of fear and manipulation. She literally doesn’t know if Alice is going to be alive when she gets back or how bad the moods will be
This is spot on and incredibly insightful. Ella is SAFE to show her fury to Ioan, never to Alice. The enormity of this truly can’t be underestimated. Ioan is dealing with this incredibly, it must be terrible to be the undeserved focal point of that fury.

Thank you to the turds who have downloaded the docs; as always the reality is far worse than what I imagined.

100% custody is the only hope for the girls and the relationship between Ioan and the girls at this point.

Alice is…evil. She really is. Just evil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Ella is still young enough to response to therapy if she gets it now. With these documents, Ioan should asking for and be granted 100% custody. Then move away from Alice's malicious intent, as far as possible. She should not be allowed any interaction with them until she had her obvious mental health problems are resolved. Given her appearance yesterday, I think she might well have health issues related to drinking,visible bloating in the body and face

Reactions: 42
I read that as (take your pick)
"Alice threatened
1. suicide
2. saying Yo is a pedalo
3. hateful speech along the lines of "the babies can support me or duck off
I'm going with all of the above!
God she is such a spiteful piece of work. I'm fuming having read those latest papers, honestly if I ever saw her in the street (very unlikely) I'd give her such a mouthful, that's how angry I feel right now!
I could literally scream! CUUUUUNT so loudly she'd probably hear me from London!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Visitation and calls went ok until the beginning of December which coincides with Alice’s arrest!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Had a lot of catching up to do with this thread, but omg, Alice has outdone herself this time. What a horrible, negative, selfish nasty piece of work she is. Ioan I just feel so sorry for that she’s turned his daughters against him.

Reactions: 34
I said before that co-parenting with someone like Alice is impossible. Ioan needs to realise that his 50/50 goal while reasonable with a normal person, ABSOLUTELY will not work with that bleep. It will be all or nothing. Either he gets 100% or Alice does (she has 100% already as his visitation is a joke right now).

The girls will need to be deprogrammed if he gets them of course. It would be a very fraught situation for both Ioan and Bianca. Many men would just throw in the towel rather than deal with this tit. It's to his credit that Ioan doesn't.
I agree. Therapy will not do any good if Alice is still in the picture because she will continue to mentally abuse them and undo any progress.

Reactions: 37
I want to give Ella a hug the poor girl. I think she's blaming Ioan because in her mind she thinks him leaving has been the catalyst for her mother being a horrible witch , losing Gloria , losing the school , moving out of her house. In her mind If dad wouldn't have left it wouldn't have happened. She doesn't understand adult reasoning yet but she will one day.
I have hope her anger subsides soon after lots of therapy , Alice surely can't keep custody now.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I actually feel for Ella the most in this whole scenario. Being the golden child of a Narc mother is excruciating. Alice has already said the girls hold her up, and I imagine that mostly falls to Ella. She will face the brunt of Alice's mood swings, be expected to soothe and commiserate that monster on a daily basis. I don't think we can put normal young teen expectations on Ella.
A close relative of mine was the golden child, she was her mother's mouth-piece into her 20s. Her mother was cancelling any plans with her father right up to that age! It took her 15 years of therapy and becoming a Doctor in family therapy before she could step away entirely from her mother and become her own person.
Ella is completely traumatised, no doubt she is being the most difficult as a result. When children are at their most unlovable that is when they require the most love and understanding (the mantra I tell myself as a foster parent)!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
These kids are living in an unstable environment, between Alice's madness and the uneven custody agreement. They need stability, love, and good counseling.
They need boundaries too - which will never happen with Alice.

Alice is evil rather than mad and the custody agreement is in tatters. My opinion as @Mad Betty would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so bleeping mad at this latest document! duck her and I hope she gets what’s coming to her x100!!

I can’t see any end to this unfortunately 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is spot on and incredibly insightful. Ella is SAFE to show her fury to Ioan, never to Alice. The enormity of this truly can’t be underestimated. Ioan is dealing with this incredibly, it must be terrible to be the undeserved focal point of that fury.

Thank you to the turds who have downloaded the docs; as always the reality is far worse than what I imagined.

100% custody is the only hope for the girls and the relationship between Ioan and the girls at this point.

Alice is…evil. She really is. Just evil.
Look I’ve said this before I had 2 kids who were afraid of their other parent and afraid to say anything and I got the entire brunt of it. It was so hard. OMG the things they would say to me but I had to keep telling myself that it wasn’t personal, they don’t know how else to express themselves because they have to suppress it all around their dad. This is child emotion 101. If Ella doesn’t get some meaningful intervention soon this could become part of her behaviour ongoing but it’s not too late. She knows he loves her and he is being consistent. She’s so mad at him because she’s over burdened, stressed and struggling. He’s letting her feel it, he lets her walk away and he’s still there for her. This is important

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

Reading the document is like a gut punch. Poor kids. She is rotten to the core. She is going to end up a bitter, lonely old woman.
Poor Ioan. Where does he get the strength to keep fighting this witch,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Think it is clear the girls have not met Bianca. They are a long way off that.
it seems clear to me that Alice freaked out that the kids got food from her (which can be seen as a first step to meeting her too). The break in regular visitations clearly happens at the point she mentioned this on twitter. One can only imagine how she would react if they'd actually meet her.

I'm actually fuming over her frequently shaming him for not having requested more than 6 hours still, this woman is 💀

Reactions: 53
I love how Ioan accepts their boundaries and supports them while making sure they get back to CuntHo safe. He is a good parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.