Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she has broken a court order re therapy and visitation, will the court itself taken action against her?

Reactions: 11
Community service isn't a remedy; she's likely to get a fine. And a criminal record. Which will have a much harsher impact the next time she gets called up for violating the RO. Because I am certain there will be other occurrences.
Definitely not a remedy, I’m just trying to think of ways he can repair his relationship with bug E without alice interfering through the phone. I feel like if a judge ordered she doesnt contact them when they’re with Ioan, her way around this is to tell them’text me when you get there/call me if any problems’ she is vile and will stop at nothing

Reactions: 5
As she has broken a court order re therapy and visitation, will the court itself taken action against her?
Ioan would have to file a motion insisting the court enforce its order. She would be subject to civil or criminal penalties, up to and including jail, fines, having to pay his legal fees...
---

Definitely not a remedy, I’m just trying to think of ways he can repair his relationship with bug E without alice interfering through the phone. I feel like if a judge ordered she doesnt contact them when they’re with Ioan, her way around this is to tell them’text me when you get there/call me if any problems’ she is vile and will stop at nothing
I said remedy in the context of a court remedy or action. The court already has said she can't interfere in therapy or custody. He would have to file a motion of contempt to get that enforced.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe anyone would consider giving Alice full custody.

I wouldn’t give her custody of my hamster and he’s been dead 25 years (RIP Toffee snuggles)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sending you solidarity and strength we have similiar stories. Well done for breaking free. Hope you and your kids are doing well 😊
aw thanks! Nice to have a fellow survivor here. We’re good. Dealing with more abuse lately but I’m getting Better at handling the stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bianca since visitation has become pretty rough has been largely silent on SM. Given how many criticised her for posting here and there something amid Ioan's difficult life situation I thought it's worth to point that out

She did like this one last night 💔
HvMLcwX.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
That Ioan isn't a whipping boy? That abusive behaviour isn't ok even if that bleep encourages it?

As I said it's a hard one. I wouldn't blame him for retreating at this stage and many men would. It need not be forever but in the short term things will get even worse. They have yet to vacate the house which will be a saga in itself. Ioan might marry and have more kids which Alice will use to create more havoc. He's in a very difficult spot with no easy answers.
She‘s a child. Thats not what she’ll see. Her mom would be telling her that she was right all along and her dad doesn’t love her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have one question: Marie says that the public defender informed her over the weekend of the charges. I obviously dont know how this works in Cali, but how can Alice have a public defender before she got in front of the judge, let alone without (supposedly) knowing that she has a court date? I always thought you get a public defender appointed at the arraignment if you qualify for it.

Now that we know that she has a male public defender I also start to agree that the woman in the car was possibly Ella

the wimp/super hero one has it pretty much won anyway :ROFLMAO:

but a 10 days trial LMAO
In answer to the question on the FAQ, can I appoint a PD before I appear in court the answer is

You do NOT have to wait for your first court appearance to talk to a Deputy Public Defender.

The best way to speak to a Deputy Public Defender is to call the Public Defender’s Office at the courthouse where you have been told to appear for arraignment and ask to speak to an attorney. If you do not know which court you are set to appear, then you can call the Public Defender’s Office at the courthouse nearest where you were arrested and ask to speak to an attorney. If you are in custody, we will accept a collect call.

A Deputy Public Defender may not be immediately available to answer your call because most Public Defenders spend much of their time representing their clients and not at their desks. The best times to call are usually early in the morning and late in the business day. If an attorney is not immediately available, a message will be left for a Deputy Public Defender to return your call as soon as possible.

Keep in mind, however, that the attorney you talk to before your court date will probably know nothing about your case and will not know your specific charges or have your police reports at his or her fingertips. In that situation, the attorney you speak with will do his or her best to discuss how the law may affect you, and what your rights are, as well as how your legal representative can acquire and preserve evidence to assist you in your case.

Reactions: 13
She‘s a child. Thats not what she’ll see. Her mom would be telling her that she was right all along and her dad doesn’t love her.
it's a bit of a no-win tbh

1. He gives up = "See, daddy abandoned you, he doesnt care about, I told youuuuu"

2. He keeps fighting = "your father doesnt love you, he just pretends to want you in order to not leave us alone and hurt us"

She has pushed both narratives on twitter, so no doubt does and will do it in private too.

In general I do agree that keep fighting is the better approach, but it's easier said than done long term, most give up at this stage because of 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I know she's a minor.

We don't know what she'll see. We're not her.

Alice is already telling her that Ioan doesn't love her. In fact, she tweeted 'Ioan hates Ella' to the whole 38k followers she has. Probably the most evil tweet she ever did and of course Ella is on twitter too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I love avocados...

1. A judge can order a seek-work order. There is nothing preventing her from looking for work - any work she is capable of doing. It doesn't have to be acting-related.
2. Doesn't matter that she hasn't worked - her circumstances have changed.
3. She can't claim sickness or disability without medical proof. She sure was walking briskly into and out of court the other day.
4. Doesn't matter in the eyes of the court.
5. He can have a nanny stay with the kids, just as they did when he lived with Alice.

She can potentially be seen as neglectful if for example she pulled Ella out of school and she has been "home schooled" and the court can be shown that it isn't working because Alice isn't providing oversight. His video transcripts show clear abuse and that's only two of the ones he probably has. I am betting he has plenty of evidence of neglect and potential abuse. Ant Antstead = UK law...
1 & 2 - she can be ordered to get work - does not mean she will get work.....she could interview and still not be offered any work (coz she will sabotage) also how many employers want to take on somewith with a DVRO?
3 - totally agree and she does not have 'proof'
4 - agree
5 - no he can't - Alice was there with Gloria. If B takes on the role then yes, she can take that on
But as we have all seen and noted - the courts can mandate, but Alice will PA those girls they will keep walking away - and the courts cannot force unwilling children on a day to day basis

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1 & 2 - she can be ordered to get work - does not mean she will get work.....she could interview and still not be offered any work (coz she will sabotage) also how many employers want to take on somewith with a DVRO?
4 - agree
5 - no he can't - Alice was there with Gloria. If B takes on the role then yes, she can take that on
But as we have all seen and noted - the courts can mandate, but Alice will PA those girls they will keep walking away - and the courts cannot force unwilling children on a day to day basis
1&2 = the court will not care about that
5 = he could use a nanny too, I dont know why this argument works for Alice but not for him? Sure, Ioan unlike Alice will probably move his ass and work, but the Courts regulary award custody to parents that actually work and have to use grandparents to raise the kids.

BIB = that I agree with, but the discussion is about what the courts will order, not about what ultimately Alice will try to make out of this. Ioan will have to file any contempt to the court and force Alice that way to comply, and hope that then a less disrupted therapy and visiation helps.

Reactions: 8
I love avocados...

1. A judge can order a seek-work order. There is nothing preventing her from looking for work - any work she is capable of doing. It doesn't have to be acting-related.
2. Doesn't matter that she hasn't worked - her circumstances have changed.
3. She can't claim sickness or disability without medical proof. She sure was walking briskly into and out of court the other day.
4. Doesn't matter in the eyes of the court.
5. He can have a nanny stay with the kids, just as they did when he lived with Alice.

She can potentially be seen as neglectful if for example she pulled Ella out of school and she has been "home schooled" and the court can be shown that it isn't working because Alice isn't providing oversight. His video transcripts show clear abuse and that's only two of the ones he probably has. I am betting he has plenty of evidence of neglect and potential abuse. Ant Antstead = UK law...
PS Ant Anstead - California divorce

Reactions: 1
IG: January 28, 2023. Ella came to the custodial day alone at 10:00 a.m. (Elsie was out of town with her friend's family). Ella left 10-15 minutes after she arrived and said she was going to walk home. I followed her to make sure she got into the house safely.

That has got to be more heart breaking than just getting a message that they aren't coming. This is that bleep's new strategy - dangle the kids in front of IG for a few tantalising minutes and then they disappear either in her car or by foot. The goal is to dishearten him so much that he gives up. It's also a way of saying "IG got his visitation but the child decided to leave". It's similar to her tweet and delete stunts on twitter as no responsibility is taken by mAlice for what she is doing covertly.

To paraphrase Alice, "Mummy? Who's Mummy? She's a bleep."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Now that we know that she has a male public defender I also start to agree that the woman in the car was possibly Ella
It’s an adult female with dark brown shoulder length hair, in a black v neck top. She moves her hair away from her face - it’s not a child.

Reactions: 9
4 - agree
1+2 - if the judge imposes a seek work order, she would have to show proof of looking for work every week. Real proof. I would think that eventually if she runs out of money, she will take whatever she can find to have income. Other people do it every day so why should Alice be treated as a special case? Having the DVRO is her own fault and doesn't excuse her from actively seeking work. There are places that would hire her with it.

5 - of course he can hire or find someone to look after the girls. The salient thing was not Alice's presence, it was Gloria's. He addressed this in previous filings, that he did this because of Alice's drinking, pill taking and inability to look after the girls.

The courts actually can force them and sanction the unwilling parent, until the children are 18. Not the best situation for the other parent, obviously, but it can and is done.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.