Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was it that Alice claimed to drive them to the counsellor? She took them to the first one ever and they've only been to three.
I don't think her stated date ties up with the truth.

Reactions: 17
When was it that Alice claimed to drive them to the counsellor? She took them to the first one ever and they've only been to three.
They even arrived very late so I’m not sure the first session happened. Wouldn’t the therapist have other appointments?

Reactions: 13
And no doubt it was Alice who told the girls to object to Gina/Iris being present. I wonder why? What accusations does she want the girls to make, that wouldn’t work if a third party witness is present? I think we can imagine.
And what were the “concerning statements” made by Ella, I wonder.
Poor Ioan. It’s a nightmare.
---

Fuck this, jail her.
They should throw away the key.

Reactions: 34
You know, it can be reasonably argued that staying with a mother like Malice presents an even bigger danger for the kids. This is very clearly abuse and this is clearly a woman who seems very unstable, to say the least.

Reactions: 35
Thank you, God, she is just plain evil

Reactions: 11
There was a duplicate page in Marie’s declaration and a missing page, so it’s possible she refilled with the missing page. (She filed page 1 twice, and then page 3 - there was no page 2).
Good thing she is Pharaoh.

Reactions: 43
no this one does tie up (time stamp reflect LA time)
<
(I pointed it out at the time, but it looked like she brought her laptop to the appointment, coz just two hours earlier she was tweeting)

There was a duplicate page in Marie’s declaration and a missing page, so it’s possible she refilled with the missing page. (She filed page 1 twice, and then page 3 - there was no page 2).
lol this is not getting better

thank you

Reactions: 35
It seems Alice is not able to have any relationships that don't involve coercive control. One example:

IG: I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That cunt will never not be obsessed with Ioan and there is no way she will let them have private phone calls with him. I suspect one of the reasons the kids don't want visits or calls with IG is because of the coaching by AE beforehand and the grilling they get afterwards. I think AE has made this so painful for them that it's just easier not to deal with Ioan or ever talk about him unless they want an earful on how horrible he is.

Reactions: 52
She was late to the appointment and it’s probably because she was too busy tweeting to take them.

Reactions: 16
I hope whoever she is currently grifting off (one of her rich friends?) Reads this and sees what she's really like. They are enabling child abuse.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.