Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
That's the thing, Ioan is doing everything right. No matter what he plays it by the book & seems to think of everything that she might throw at the situation, i.e. the 2 friends accompanying his visitation time. He knows exactly what she is likely to pull (along with his legal team - who will have dealt with others similar to The Abuser). That will really duck her off that he is a step ahead of her & her schemes are hitting a dead end.

Ioan stays calm & does the right thing, no matter what - he shows consistency - no matter what. Which again will piss her off, because she is trying everything possible to get a rise out of him.

He must feel like he's dredging through treacle, with his hands tied behind his back. Yet he keeps going.

I'd love to see thread titles that reflect the strength of Ioan, the decency of Ioan. In fact a better project would be for Ioan to do a film/documentary showing the actual horror some men go through at the hands of despicable, evil, abusive cunts like Alice, though I know it's unlikely, given Ioan is predominantly a private person & his consideration of his daughters. I just feel it's still something that is not discussed enough & it really should be, there is no shame in it at all.

I still think the worst of Alice has been kept back by Ioan for the sake of the girls, but information is, slowly getting out - something SHE will never have expected. She was so confident that her behaviour was safe, due to the type of person Ioan is. She was so confident that she could continue to abuse Ioan, abuse their daughters and abuse Ioan through their daughters & get away with it all because Ioan is a private person & she had always been the controller.

As my mum always says "even a worm will turn" Not that Ioans a worm - but you get my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That is embarrassing. Your attorney files a defective document and the judge rules on the request before she even files the corrected version. Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.