Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1641678191923.png

Thank you for this! I have no idea where to find the case file online, I don't expect there to be sensitive documents available publicly but there should be something that allows progress of the actions to be visible.

Reactions: 7
If anybody is familiar with Liz Jones who has had a column in the Mail on Sundays supplement for too many years. She’s a complete narcissist, deluded, vain, lives beyond her means, can start an argument in an empty room. Remind you of anybody? She has run out of things to say, her column is repetitive and boring. AE would be the ideal person to take over that column.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think suggesting Alice do domme work is lessening actual dominatrixes work - how many men just want “you’re being disingenuous” or “you’re a bogan ho” screamed in their face by a woman with 3 day old make up on and unbrushed teeth 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The idea of both Alice and her people that alienating his new partner is fine wont stick. If the kids are hating said partner it will usually be blamed on the other parent for not encouraging contact (it doesnt even need to be assumed in this case, Alice even planted the idea of murder in her tweets) and seen as a tactic to disrupt the fathers ability to co-parent. Sure, she is suspected to be the reason for the family breaking down, but that's only because Alice says so which again is unlikely to be seen lightly. If Bianca is going to be in his life Alice will have to accept it that the kids will have contact with her too.

She is denying him the chance to see them alone in the park too just because she makes the silly assumption that he will organize a pap shot. How is that not manipulative? Plus even before Bianca Alice admitted of backing Ella to not go to him. Recently she said in a post that she wont let her kids to their bipolar father. The PA doesnt exist only since BW.

Most courts rule PA already if a parent is caught (whether online or not) of badmouthing the other parent. This case is very straight forward because she did so much more than this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is exactly what I have been saying.
30 days plus 6 months and then if nothing from the respondent, the judge is entitled to rubber stamp the original petition.
Her time was up in late October.
1641678418444.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Game of Tones just liked these 2 tweets. Hard to believe if it’s him he would still be silent. I am now 100% convinced it’s been Alice the whole time.
Lupine is telling people that Tony is supporting Alice through DMs but if her account is locked....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Game of Tones just liked these 2 tweets. Hard to believe if it’s him he would still be silent. I am now 100% convinced it’s been Alice the whole time.
Course it's Alice. S/he daren't tweet now so is trying to communicate through likes and hilariously thinks it's not proving what we've said all along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the UK, most injunctions for harassment or domestic abuse contain the wording "not to instruct, suggest or encourage your servants or agents to do so". Surely the US & specifically California has similar? Therefore, if Lupine and the other FM's intend to carry on tweeting "the truth" on Alice's behalf they had better be aware that their actions can still land her in jail.

Reactions: 20
And is rocking backwards and forwards whispering ”please let her tweet again, I will be good this time, I will send Branston Pickle and Creme Eggs“.
Maybe AE is smart. And this is all a ruse. It’s coming to to valentines and Easter. Prime time for an aid shipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ellen Barkin follows Lupine. I guess she will soon learn all about Alice and her "struggle".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think suggesting Alice do domme work is lessening actual dominatrixes work - how many men just want “you’re being disingenuous” or “you’re a bogan ho” screamed in their face by a woman with 3 day old make up on and unbrushed teeth 🤣
Niche market. She has to advertise herself carefully to find the few but they will pay good money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anybody is familiar with Liz Jones who has had a column in the Mail on Sundays supplement for too many years. She’s a complete narcissist, deluded, vain, lives beyond her means, can start an argument in an empty room. Remind you of anybody? She has run out of things to say, her column is repetitive and boring. AE would be the ideal person to take over that column.
I was surprised Liz Jones is still going, saying the same things in her column. I remember cringing about her columns about her ex-husband and her oversharing of their break up.

Reactions: 19
Lupine is telling people that Tony is supporting Alice through DMs but if her account is locked....
What a dingbat. Can't DM from an inactive account. Unless of course... she's doing it from a sock, which she would never ever ever ever have opened in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where has Lupine come from all of a sudden as well, I’ve been following this all for quite a while now and don’t recall seeing his name a lot before. I follow on and off so there’s a high chance I’ve missed some bits but I’m familiar with Tamika, Pfizer, Deb, etc etc just not the name Lupine.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.