Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #48 Alice, you've been served

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Loopy's bio is now - Survivor Activist NZ. Currently focusing on supporting Alice Evans at ever possible level. Alice supporters, please follow to keep Team Alice informed.

"ever possible level" is a bit creepy! What does he want in return? Phone sex? He is SCB with a larger vocabulary.
Oh heโ€™s just Clive with a thesaurus.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I knew I'd seen it somewhere before, but couldn't remember where, I thought I'd seen it on a news site. No idea why I thought that ๐Ÿคฃ.
I'm struggling not to imagine the Fart in the Jar production-line

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how Clive is holding up in all this. Heโ€™s probably got The Christmas Card on again.
And is rocking backwards and forwards whispering โ€please let her tweet again, I will be good this time, I will send Branston Pickle and Creme Eggsโ€œ.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she could be one of the phone operators that you call up to get abuse from?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone suggested dominatrix the other day. Perfect if you like shouting at people and want to get paid for it.
Having known different professional doms, AE is constitutionally unsuited for that job to infinity plus one.

She lacks control, discipline, and order.

Can you imagine the faint smell of doggy poop and sweat when your mistress shows up? Bc that would be AE ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And is rocking backwards and forwards whispering โ€please let her tweet again, I will be good this time, I will send Branston Pickle and Creme Eggsโ€œ.

I think this might be my favourite comment out of 48,000 posts. My eyes are watering and I need to pee now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.