Invited to birthday party but there's a catch 🙄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think OP did end up taking her own food but poisoned it as revenge and is now currently on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People commenting on here would surely give them a notification so you would think they would look and just address this!

1630519502542.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps it was a reverse and the OP wanted to throw a party and lateral flow test the guests/make sure the guests brought food and was using this thread to judge the responses

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I commented on her post in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread yesterday asking her to come spill, it didn't work ... I don't think she's coming back 🤷‍♀️
I did the same in the baby names you hate thread! :ROFLMAO:

Can we keep this thread going though?

What would your ideal birthday party look like? LFT's to attend?

I also think balloon arches are naff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Balloon arches anger me! I have no idea why. They just piss me off 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

LFT’s all the way 😅 I am too scared of getting sick.

Btw we need answers @Inforapenny !!! Don’t be that chick who’s all like “You know who you are and what you did” on social media and never tells. But will be like “I’ll inbox you hun xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Negative to the balloon arch. Saw someone selling a second hand arch …. “Paid £240 and it’s been up four hours… £75 Ono” WTF 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe OP is punishing the whole thread for the few people who criticised her 😭 Come baaaaack, most people agreed on the food thing at least!

(I don’t mind a balloon arch if they aren’t solely for IG)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the person hosting the party and I use the term hosting very loosely was on this thread... Plot twist

Reactions: 2
So she's providing the venue that's it and I assume they will be someone on the door to see if we've done our lateral flow test 😂

I have to disagree. You don't tend to message a group of ppl you invite to your birthday and expect ppl to bring their own main, side and drinks.
When you host you put food on and if ppl bring stuff it's a bonus.
Parties/BBQ don't need to be organised like it's a school disco.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is cheeky.

It's a pass from me.

Totally agree.
Can I just on this. I’ve recently been invited to two children’s parties (with my kids, I’m not a weirdo!) One at a farm and one at soft play. Now I have to pay for me and my kids to attend both of these events, the farm will cost £65 for all of us to go. On top of that we will have to buy food there and we will be expected to bring a present. In my eyes this isn’t a party, it’s the mums way of avoiding a party. I get everyone cant afford big dos, but surely just a pass the parcel and musical statues in a garden can be done on the cheap. Is this the new way of children’s parties?! At £65 a pop just got entry my kids won’t be going!

• Wow
Reactions: 29