Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vic lives in the Stony Stratford area. In fact I’m quite sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Where's the freebie car then? I'm sure she mentioned picking up a new car this week.
She's been loaned a Bentley. Despite unsubscribing her video came up on my you tube suggested videos. Just read the comments most are praising her for all her hard work and that she sooooo deserves to be loaned this car.

Naked in bed, rolling with the perfume bottle and looking at it as if she wanted to do God knows what with it!
I know it's ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am so baffled by her pivot to high end designer goods. Her audience still seem to be young women who shop on the high street - I know advertising is all about selling an aspirational lifestyle but surely the key part is SELLING it... which of her followers is buying a Bentley for crying out loud?! How does this partnership benefit the brand AT ALL? I was trying to fathom it out the other night when I saw the ad - maybe they just want the association with a young, stylish women to freshen up their marketing? Or they want to use her content on their own channels? I cannot see how her promoting their car will lead to sales in any way.

And it’s the same with almost all her partnerships - Chanel, Dior, Paris Fashion Week... she’s not part of that’s world, not properly. Her audience are not high fashion people or rich people - they’re young women with limited budgets. The luxe beauty brands, yes - the perfect entry level purchase for anyone who wants to get a slice of that aspirational lifestyle within the budget. A £2,200 jumpsuit? Who is buying that off the back of her Stories?!

Reactions: 10
I am so baffled by her pivot to high end designer goods. Her audience still seem to be young women who shop on the high street - I know advertising is all about selling an aspirational lifestyle but surely the key part is SELLING it... which of her followers is buying a Bentley for crying out loud?! How does this partnership benefit the brand AT ALL? I was trying to fathom it out the other night when I saw the ad - maybe they just want the association with a young, stylish women to freshen up their marketing? Or they want to use her content on their own channels? I cannot see how her promoting their car will lead to sales in any way.

And it’s the same with almost all her partnerships - Chanel, Dior, Paris Fashion Week... she’s not part of that’s world, not properly. Her audience are not high fashion people or rich people - they’re young women with limited budgets. The luxe beauty brands, yes - the perfect entry level purchase for anyone who wants to get a slice of that aspirational lifestyle within the budget. A £2,200 jumpsuit? Who is buying that off the back of her Stories?!

Screenshot_20190825-205641~2.png
Someone said this in the comments of the Bentley video, and this was her reply. She's turned into a right snob and so has Alex.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Apparently, Milton Keynes and someone earlier in the thread was quite sure it was Stony Stratford.

Is it me or it was a rude answer ?
Did she call her “lovely”?
It was patronising and sarcastic

Reactions: 4
It's not you. It's such a passive aggressive reply. Shows how much of a mean girl she really is. She does it a lot, usually with a "hun" or "lovely". I dont believe for a second her audience is women who are into luxury goods and have a huge disposable income capable of renting or buying a Bentley. The ones who are still there as loyal followers were most likely there when she started. They may be older but I doubt theyve all won the lottery. More likely they're struggling to pay off student debts, unable to save for a deposit on a house and shoppi g in Topshop, a Primark and maybe treating themselves to the occasional bit of luxury skincare or something. She's totally deluded and a liar.

Reactions: 8
It was patronising and sarcastic
Oh...
That’s what I thought.
In France, we have an expression which says “Elle pète plus haut que son cul” and means approximately “she farts higher than her arse”
Well, that’s what I think of her, right now.
She was so lovely back in the days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s turned into a right little witch 😐
I’m just watching the new vlog, wonder what happened that had her in tears (wedding arrangements)

I have to say her kitchen is beautiful.

Oh...
That’s what I thought.
In France, we have an expression which says “Elle pète plus haut que son cul” and means approximately “she farts higher than her arse”
Well, that’s what I think of her, right now.
She was so lovely back in the days.
I liked her a few years ago, when Alex kept in his own lane 😐
They’re an awful couple. He’s not good for her, or for her channel

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her but unfollowed a while ago when she became just a walking advert for all things high end and unaffordable for the ‘normal’ person.

Also she did a ridiculous advert for a perfume where her and Alex were rolling around on a beach with their perfume bottles. Like anyone would ever do that!

Who is she kidding? Her audience is a vast demographic of 25 - 60 years olds that enjoy luxury and have disposable income?!! Does she really kid herself that she’s relatable to all of that group?!

I think a very small subset of that group would have enough disposable income to afford a frigging Bentley. She is talking out of her arse. Basically her account is about working with lux brands and selling a lifestyle we cannot afford (I’m in her demographic and have decent savings but cannot afford her luxuries, although I don’t follow her because I don’t think she’s inspiring at all) in the hope that to buy a ‘slice’ of that lifestyle we’ll buy a perfume/lipstick/belt/purse which is where a lot of the brands make their money compared to actually selling haute couture clothes.

Riding around in a Bentley whilst preaching on climate change. She makes me sick. And then poppping to Asda in it. Yeah you’re just one of us aren’t you Vick. Bet she’s not been in a supermarket for years! Honestly have no respect for anyone that looks up to this moron.

Reactions: 9
Just tried watching her latest vlog. Only lasted a few mins.... apparently she is “really enjoying” commuting and it isn’t as bad as she thought it would be... 🙄
Try commuting in rush hour like most of your minion followers have to, and do it every day, then come back and see how you feel... honestly she’s such a spoilt little brat....

Just tried watching her latest vlog. Only lasted a few mins.... apparently she is “really enjoying” commuting and it isn’t as bad as she thought it would be... 🙄
Try commuting in rush hour like most of your minion followers have to, and do it every day, then come back and see how you feel... honestly she’s such a spoilt little brat....
Wait until she has to give the car back 🤣🤣
Alex will get her knocked up anyway if he has his way, she’ll be stuck then. I really can’t see this marriage lasting.
I predict As soon as she has a kid he’ll be making digs about her baby weight. 😐

Possible guests...
Amelia definitely.
The twins 😏
F96B65BE-B808-466C-B0A7-0249109D3D9B.jpeg
B3270969-54F4-459B-B26C-104BE13E7CDE.jpeg
AAD21812-455E-4A90-82F1-EE6B7268C9D8.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I liked her a few years ago, when Alex kept in his own lane 😐
They’re an awful couple. He’s not good for her, or for her channel
Yeah. I am just getting familiar with Victoria and Alex. It seems as though she's marrying beneath her actual options. I get it, he probably gushes over her, but I just don't see how he's on her level. I meet guys like that and get bored with them fairly quickly.

Yeah, not really sure why brands think their products are suited to her audience, when they likely appeal to a tiny fraction of society. It's not even escapist viewing, "how the other half live", as it's not her lifestyle.

I can't abide the hypocrisy though and the commodification of sustainability and feminism. She was out in a windy London rooftop dressed only in a push up bra & blazer saying how #empowering it was, when it was just an AD for Victoria's secret, that well known women's liberation brand sigh.

All the waste and environmental impact of getting flights every week to attend a pr launch, in luxe hotels that may have been built by exploited immigrants and never really seeing the country. She promotes brands that animal test too.

Like a lot of people here have said, this trend for male partners gradually dominating more and more of the influencers channel isn't great. Vic looks run down and yet she likely feels even more pressure to chase the next deal. It is awful how he makes comments about her diet and exercise constantly wanting her to restrict and push herself.

I just dont know what her niche is anymore. Vlogging pr trips, to flog products most cant afford and showing the same hotel breakfast? There are other influencers who do better travel vids on their own pounds, there are other influencers who do better luxe rather than just throwing everything with a logo on, there are other influencers who do more appealing styling videos for various budgets... and none of them have men telling a woman she cant enjoy some food. I think Anna Edit has a nice balance as a lifestyle blogger, Audrey Coyne too is great, and although she does have a lot of expensive things, she does often go second hand with them and plus has a very calming voice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.