Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the goodbye house tour that Alex did? Every room looked filthy! I'd be surprised if they got their deposit back. I would also be hugely embarassed to post something showing how dirty my house was.
I didn't, but am not surprised I've always thought they're quite untidy anyway. I used to work for a large high street store years ago, and my mate was a personal shopper, can't remember if she was in Manchester or London for some training and served Vic, she said every single thing that Vic tried on was covered in make up

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just thought I'd watch a vlog at her new house, something about furniture going in so thought I'd give it a go... Get about 15 minutes in, and THEN she mentions that the video is partly sponsored by desenio.
Turned it straight off! She didn't label the video as AD and she didn't put "includes paid promotion"😡

Reactions: 5
Just thought I'd watch a vlog at her new house, something about furniture going in so thought I'd give it a go... Get about 15 minutes in, and THEN she mentions that the video is partly sponsored by desenio.
Turned it straight off! She didn't label the video as AD and she didn't put "includes paid promotion"😡
I thought the exact same thing.....

Reactions: 3
OMG has she REALLY just written a blog post on how to “commute”.....!! Is she really that out of touch with her followers??
Don’t worry love, most of us will remember our keys, phone and purse as we’ve been doing it for years... but let us know how you get on with slumming it during rush hour.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she seriously expecting BA to fly Alex's suit back out to them? Just go and buy another one with all that money you've got!

• Haha
Urgh the hen weekend vlog.... 🤮 was there any actual point in going to Cornwall? It couldn’t be more “London” if they tried!!! And as usual loads of undisclosed ads between the whiny voice..... 🙄

Reactions: 2
OMG has she REALLY just written a blog post on how to “commute”.....!! Is she really that out of touch with her followers??
Don’t worry love, most of us will remember our keys, phone and purse as we’ve been doing it for years... but let us know how you get on with slumming it during rush hour.... 😂
How to commute? She's hardly done it!! And it's not like she has set hours to work either, like she has to be in the office by 8.30 everyday. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh god that vlog... as If Victoria isn’t bad enough on her own, Susie and the twins made this a million times worse. That baby voice goes RIGHT through me. the incessant squealing
I honestly found this painful to watch. Her real life friends must find it so bizarre, because that can’t be her real personality.

Don’t worry love, most of us will remember our keys, phone and purse as we’ve been doing it for years... but let us know how you get on with slumming it during rush hour.... [emoji23]
Lol. Is she having a laugh????

• Haha
Lol. Is she having a laugh????
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my god could she be anymore out of touch! She has no idea how ACTUAL commuting works... it wouldn’t surprise me if she just got a cab all the way to London... I certainly can’t see her “slumming it” on an early morning train with the plebs..... god she’s awful... 😂😂😂🙄

Reactions: 7
Finally watched the Hen Party vlog - the squeeels, ugh! "Creeeeeeeeeeeam TEEEEEEEEEEEEas". "Mac and CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!" "Candy Kitten SWEEEEEEEEETS" Everything is "SOOOO AMAZINGGGGG" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to love her channel, but she is so smug nowadays. Her and her high end fashion. And her squeaky voice at her hen do was so annoying

Reactions: 6
So the wedding is this month.
What the hell happened Alex, he was never my type to begin with, but he wasn’t bad looking. 🤷‍♀️
Recently he seems to have been beaten with the ugly stick and he’s lost any sex appeal he had 😏 which wasn’t much to start with but THAT HAIR ....
he’s never gonna get her pregnant with contraception like that on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her last video...what
So the wedding is this month.
What the hell happened Alex, he was never my type to begin with, but he wasn’t bad looking. 🤷‍♀️
Recently he seems to have been beaten with the ugly stick and he’s lost any sex appeal he had 😏 which wasn’t much to start with but THAT HAIR ....
he’s never gonna get her pregnant with contraception like that on his head
And he's so up his own arse. He edits Victoria's videos, that's his job so I don't know why he makes out like he bought that house, or paid for the wedding.we all know it's her that makes the bulk of the money. Mind you, her views seem to be going down to me, she tried to post those talking videos with inspirational women and the other day she had Rosie HW on, so cringe. Couldn't watch it all . But views aren't that great on it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.