Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Victoria and Amelia fall out?

She's not at her hen
oooh really!???
I haven’t heard her mention her at all since the engagement party and Alex didn’t exactly seem happy to be attending that did he. Wonder did something happen or is it just bad timing for Amelia given the circumstances

Reactions: 2
What does inthefrow mean? I thought it was referring to an Afro. Her sashaying down the street in high heels reminds me of Meghan Markles similar behaviour at Prince Charles birthday last year.

Reactions: 1
Means when you sit in the front row to run way shows ( I presume)
What does inthefrow mean? I thought it was referring to an Afro. Her sashaying down the street in high heels reminds me of Meghan Markles similar behaviour at Prince Charles birthday last year.

Reactions: 1
It's a mashup of front row!
Got you on lock?! That just sounds creepy af. [emoji15]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I see Susie and Carly, and Lucy and Lydia, any other Z listers at her Hen #gifted

God his hair @Meg1912 [emoji2356]
Carly Rowena and seems quite a few friends outside the shitosphere.
Vic has f***ed up her face big time. She can't even smile. [emoji51][emoji51]

Do we think Victoria even sniffed a donut?!
or did Alex ring her and remind her all food is dangerous and she’s to keep away from it. 😐

Reactions: 4
Oohthedrama, brilliant!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]
Here she is in all her fashionable glory. Pretty sure she's an inspiration for soooo many people. As in inspiration on what not to wear, #faketanfail and #hairfail.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She looks like spray-tanned Elsa here 😂

Reactions: 5
Who does she think she having her food shipped from London? I would expect that from crazy Hollywood A listers, not a vlogger :LOL: I even expect the Queen eats local produce on her travels! Whether she asked for it or not this is really extravagant and totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
It’s started, the tit load of freebies have arrived! Have a look at the latest video, so much of her furniture is gifted, sofas and a footstool from sofa.com ffs! I had to buy sofas from DFS so that I can pay them off over 4 years and they get them as gifts wtf! It’s actually nauseating, so that’s sofa.com added to my list of never buying from because the give freebies to vapid youtubers! 😡

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the goodbye house tour that Alex did? Every room looked filthy! I'd be surprised if they got their deposit back. I would also be hugely embarassed to post something showing how dirty my house was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.