Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the wedding is this month.
What the hell happened Alex, he was never my type to begin with, but he wasn’t bad looking. 🤷‍♀️
Recently he seems to have been beaten with the ugly stick and he’s lost any sex appeal he had 😏 which wasn’t much to start with but THAT HAIR ....
he’s never gonna get her pregnant with contraception like that on his head
Has he ever mentioned the hair transplant? If it were gifted it would have, so maybe he paid for it.

Alex is clawing his way into every one of her videos and she was bad enough before, now it’s painful to watch, he’s absolutely trying to turn it into a couples channel at this point, he’s another level of cringe.

Has he definitely had a hair transplant? 🤣

He is very creative with his Instagram ads but he must feel like her assistant at this point.
Great base for a marriage 😬

Reactions: 4
Unsubscribed today. Can't bare to watch her vlogs anymore. Can not stand her squealing voice any longer, her and Alex have got too annoying for me.

• Heart
Pretty much everything is a 'pr gift', 'pr discount' or gifted. It's just greed at the end of the day.

I just stopped randomly watching her videos when basically absolutely all is PR,gifted,ad,#swipe up etc ...
It’s an pointless channel, nothing authentic tbh.
Back in the days people made beauty to give honest opinion of various product now their opinion are biased.

Reactions: 7
I’m enjoying her more lately 😂
Alex has completely taken over her channel, she’s moved to the country and will probably have a breakdown with no local joe and the juice.
The wedding is 2 weeks away... after that he’s ready to have kids and it doesn’t look like she has a say in it 😐
The next few months will be very interesting 😆😆

Reactions: 3
I’m enjoying her more lately 😂
Alex has completely taken over her channel, she’s moved to the country and will probably have a breakdown with no local joe and the juice.
The wedding is 2 weeks away... after that he’s ready to have kids and it doesn’t look like she has a say in it 😐
The next few months will be very interesting 😆😆
Moaning already there's no Joe the Juice or any decent coffee shops around. Why has she moved to the middle of nowhere?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Moaning already there's no Joe the Juice or any decent coffee shops around. Why has she moved to the middle of nowhere?!?!
This is the content I’m living for 😂😂
Commuting just to get avo in London 😂😂

Reactions: 1
“Just linking this for you”.... yeah cos most people can afford a £2220 jumpsuit!!! 🙄🙄
Seriously, her Instagram posts are more and more out of touch with reality....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“Just linking this for you”.... yeah cos most people can afford a £2220 jumpsuit!!! 🙄🙄
It’s really hypocritical when you think about it.
If she hasn’t been sent this item, would she put this price on a jumpsuit ?
duck no ! (Sorry but couldn’t)
So why would you promote this ?
Hum yes because you are paid to do so.
And it’s really disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I know....what planet is she on? Obviously not the same as the rest of us!
Even if I had that sort of money I wouldn't spend it on that safari looking shite!

• Haha
So will Lidl and Allie be going to the wedding now the cat has gone on the run 🤭

Yes, but “influencers” work from their home, apart the press trips and meetings.
It’s easy for them to work everywhere.
She does so much in London though, and you can tell she’s the type who won’t do well outside of London, popping out to get her hair done, her nails done, going to yoga classes and spin classes and meetings, going to gleam and to different events.
She’s going to hate it, I give it a year for the novelty to ware off and she will probably want to get a flat in London again like Fleur did 😂 but she won’t be able to afford it.

you mean Aldi ? 😂😂😂
Lidl and Aldi Gordon 😂😂😂 god I love to hate watch them 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where's the freebie car then? I'm sure she mentioned picking up a new car this week.

Baaahhh, this ad is absolutely ridiculous!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.