Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving it free to so many influenzas really devalues it, agreed. Plus both those shoes and the bag are fugly. My mum had a bag like that which she used to keep her maxi pads in. There is a seller on Etsy making them for $99, ....if anyone really wants one it looks identical.
There is plenty of them in different colours on Ebay starting from $6 for a mini version. Considering how basic the design is, the cheap Chinese version will not look any different from the original.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve lasted 21 minutes into the latest 50 minute “vlog”... the shrieking about her trying to speak French was enough... she is so irritating and spoilt!

Reactions: 3
Ok I’ve lasted 21 minutes into the latest 50 minute “vlog”... the shrieking about her trying to speak French was enough... she is so irritating and spoilt!
Seriously embarrassing, I assume that was her attempt at trying to look cute.
It made me pull away from the screen and adjust the volume, nothing else.

I watched Tamara's vlog of the Louis Vuitton trip. Tbh, I like Tamara and her work, she puts 200% effort in her sponsorships and has insane work ethic.

So, Tamara disclosed that she bought some LV items cuz she can and wanted to. She used her personal items and not only PR Gifts that LV would send to influencers. Tamara and Vicky did not interact at all, where as Tamara had talked to some of the other girls as well, and even saying a few Spanish phrases.

When they were about to create a 10ml parfum, no one interacted with Victoria. And when Vicky realized that cameras were on Tamara, she quickly positioned herself between her and the Spanish lady.
Capture+_2019-09-19-09-52-06.png

And then, a camera guy zooms in on the 3 of them. Vicky wanted to be captured, so she pretended to sniff some of the paper. But, the camera focuses on Tamara, who was saying something. She was just on the background.

Bet she was so pissed at that.

Capture+_2019-09-19-09-52-19.png

It is funny that Vicky gets into trips because of beauty brands. She attended 2 Balmain and a Isabel Marant show because of L'oreal. She attended Dior Cruise 2020 because of Dior Beauty, cuz she was an "ambassador."

She coins herself as a fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger, but is not invited bt
by fashion team of brands to their shows.

Quite telling, am I right?

(In the fashion world, being invited by the beauty team means less than being invited by the fashion team)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched Tamara's vlog of the Louis Vuitton trip. Tbh, I like Tamara and her work, she puts 200% effort in her sponsorships and has insane work ethic.

So, Tamara disclosed that she bought some LV items cuz she can and wanted to. She used her personal items and not only PR Gifts that LV would send to influencers. Tamara and Vicky did not interact at all, where as Tamara had talked to some of the other girls as well, and even saying a few Spanish phrases.

When they were about to create a 10ml parfum, no one interacted with Victoria. And when Vicky realized that cameras were on Tamara, she quickly positioned herself between her and the Spanish lady.
View attachment 42312

And then, a camera guy zooms in on the 3 of them. Vicky wanted to be captured, so she pretended to sniff some of the paper. But, the camera focuses on Tamara, who was saying something. She was just on the background.

View attachment 42314
It is funny that Vicky gets into trips because of beauty brands. She attended 2 Balmain and a Isabel Marant show because of L'oreal. She attended Dior Cruise 2020 because of Dior Beauty, cuz she was an "ambassador."

She coins herself as a fashion and beauty blogger/vlogger, but is not invited bt

(In the fashion world, being invited by the beauty team means less than being invited by the fashion team)
You got it spot on. Just watched Victoria’s and Tamara’s stories and Vicky attended Armani show with beauty team hence stories from backstage with @armanibeauty tag where as Tamara got dressed by Armani and had front of house seat.

Personally, I think that it is significantly different if you are invited by beauty or fashion team to fashion show.
Anyhow, I have always perceived Vicky as more of a beauty than fashion blogger but as mentioned previously I do not value her opinion anymore. In average 30 days she advertises 6 different beauty houses who are direct competitors and sell very similar products. I think Vicky is lost and hope that now wedding is over she will find her direction.

Reactions: 8
You got it spot on. Just watched Victoria’s and Tamara’s stories and Vicky attended Armani show with beauty team hence stories from backstage with @armanibeauty tag where as Tamara got dressed by Armani and had front of house seat.
Totally agree. Tamara is truly IN with the fashion brands. Victoria is only invited if she can squeeze an invite out of the people doing the makeup.

And LOL that Armani Beauty plopped her in the risers. She literally has spent the last few weeks promoting them like crazy from her show wedding.

In return? They give her bleacher seats for the show. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 8
I have to say is so annoying seeing her husband now on the vlogs and Instastories. What is he even doing there? They are so desperate to get him PR products and invitations as well. He might be there to hold the camera and take photos of her. Fine, but stay behind the camera. I hate how Victoria keeps asking him "Isn't this gorgeous?", "Isn't this dress beautiful?"... And he is like "Oh yes, is beautiful".
Saw the latest vlog and how she loves to buy coffees. Why not use a re-usable cup Victoria. I thought you were super into environment.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, Tamara is doing great lately with her content. She is so focused on her fashion career.

Victoria has lost her focus. And becomming BFF of Lydia Millen doesn't help much.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, Tamara is doing great lately with her content. She is so focused on her fashion career.

Victoria has lost her focus. And becomming BFF of Lydia Millen doesn't help much.
One of my fave things about her vlogs and IG posts was her out in about in London. Because I don't live in the UK and get to London only every few years, I loved seeing the shops and cafes and restaurants. Now that she's out in Farmville we won't get much of that.

Oh look another not-the-front-row seat.

In the BROW really should be her new name.
She needs permission to “embrace yellow”
Complete idiot. I understand following trends in the industry but she lost her own style,
I liked the girl she used to be. Not the clone she’s become.

Reactions: 9
Vicki is starting to resemble a granny. Her face is shrinking and her teeth are getting bigger.

I’d love to know what happened there!!
I don’t think I like Leonie, I’ve only followed her since the Ibiza holiday and I will say she works none stop, but she doesn’t come across as a nice person 😐
I know it’s been mentioned before but I do think she looks down on the rest of them whilst pretending to be their friends
This is gonna sound mean but leonie creeps me out, I feel like I could watch her stories on mute forever and not miss anything. Like some sort of stepford influencer.

Shes

View attachment 42312

View attachment 42314

[/QUOT
She's in a weird limbo, not fashion/popular enough to be invited to shows, hence why she wasn't at NY this year. She was a part of the 100 that got gifted the dior saddle, when they reintroduced it, but got invited to dior show through their beauty line. Even her new bestie loenie doesn't sit front frow at every show, (I think she was third row at mark Jacobs). She's not like aimee or Camila who get invited to both shows and beauty brand trips. I think she's better off promoting herself in the mid range lane, I mean when's the last time she wore erdem or a runway piece, unless she buys it discounted from net a porter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her Fendi outfit was terrible just like last year, in fact it's even worse. Someone was right she really does look like a grandma. Also she seems quite bad a posing if she's not being shot by Alex.

I need to check her out again, I unfollowed her a good while ago because I had really gone off her personality, and I didn’t dislike her enough to spend any time hate watching her like I do millen 🤣😆

I have to say is so annoying seeing her husband now on the vlogs and Instastories. What is he even doing there? They are so desperate to get him PR products and invitations as well. He might be there to hold the camera and take photos of her. Fine, but stay behind the camera. I hate how Victoria keeps asking him "Isn't this gorgeous?", "Isn't this dress beautiful?"... And he is like "Oh yes, is beautiful".
Saw the latest vlog and how she loves to buy coffees. Why not use a re-usable cup Victoria. I thought you were super into environment.

He’s driving her content into the ground, her vlogs have become difficult to watch and he’s ALWAYS lurking somewhere in the background ready to give his opinion on what she’s wearing, buying, eating. I can’t stand him.
Ali Gorden is bad but he has his own Career, he’s not holding onto Lydia’s purse strings like Harrison is 😐

Her Fendi outfit was terrible just like last year, in fact it's even worse. Someone was right she really does look like a grandma. Also she seems quite bad a posing if she's not being shot by Alex.
Professional photographer for her wedding and all her photos look awful, she’s not photogenic, he is a talented photographer, I don’t think he would make a full time career from it (well obviously he didn’t 😆) but he gets the angles that work for her. How many shots must that take 😬

• Haha
Capture+_2019-09-20-13-29-47.png

Well, look at some of the invites Tamara had. All fashion brands.

Tamara = frow
Vicky =brow

Capture+_2019-09-20-13-35-14.png

Someone did not get invited to this LV Fashion event, meanwhile our girl Vicky got invited to a fragrance event only. :(

This is gonna sound mean but leonie creeps me out, I feel like I could watch her stories on mute forever and not miss anything. Like some sort of stepford influencer.

Shes

I agree....😱 I have no interest in following her at all..can't put my finger on it though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.