Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hello 💕💕 LFW update:

So this photographer sarahellen_photography posted another series of LFW. Look at this photo: Vicky is so happy she is in a photo of Leonie. Guess who's jealous rn?

It's really telling that Tamara and Vicky had a massive fallout. No interaction at all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Vicki is starting to resemble a granny. Her face is shrinking and her teeth are getting bigger.

I’d love to know what happened there!!
I don’t think I like Leonie, I’ve only followed her since the Ibiza holiday and I will say she works none stop, but she doesn’t come across as a nice person 😐
I know it’s been mentioned before but I do think she looks down on the rest of them whilst pretending to be their friends

Reactions: 9
Vicki is starting to resemble a granny. Her face is shrinking and her teeth are getting bigger.

I’d love to know what happened there!!
I don’t think I like Leonie, I’ve only followed her since the Ibiza holiday and I will say she works none stop, but she doesn’t come across as a nice person 😐
I know it’s been mentioned before but I do think she looks down on the rest of them whilst pretending to be their friends
Leonie comes from a rich family back in Germany. She and her husband Alex were working in corporate before switching to fashion. She is considered to be Germany's top fashion influencers along with Xenia and Caro.

She probably knows the real ones to the fake ones, and she gets really nice projects. She gets to the top fashion shows and what not. I mean, are all of these influencers friends IRL? Leonie hangs out a lot with the big names as well, so Vicky thinks she can be this premium influencer.

girl stop dreaming.

(i study fashion business as an online course so yeah)

Reactions: 5
Leonie comes from a rich family back in Germany. She and her husband Alex were working in corporate before switching to fashion. She is considered to be Germany's top fashion influencers along with Xenia and Caro.

She probably knows the real ones to the fake ones, and she gets really nice projects. She gets to the top fashion shows and what not. I mean, are all of these influencers friends IRL? Leonie hangs out a lot with the big names as well, so Vicky thinks she can be this premium influencer.

girl stop dreaming.

(i study fashion business as an online course so yeah)
Love your insight 🙂
I don’t know enough about her to judge her yet and to be honest I’d look down on the chavfluencers as well 🤣 she really does seem to work to keep her place in the industry.
In the past I thought Victoria did too, but she has reached Lydia’s level of begging and desperation, her work ethic has been replaced by her greed for free things whilst moaning about how hard she works....instead of actually working 😐

Reactions: 6
Love your insight 🙂
I don’t know enough about her to judge her yet and to be honest I’d look down on the chavfluencers as well 🤣 she really does seem to work to keep her place in the industry.
In the past I thought Victoria did too, but she has reached Lydia’s level of begging and desperation, her work ethic has been replaced by her greed for free things whilst moaning about how hard she works....instead of actually working 😐
I had a chance to intern for a online fashion magazjne in London as an assistant to a junior fashion editor. We were about to publish LFW's best dressed online. She immediately selected Aimee Song, Leonie, Tamara, Xenia cuz they have "impressive work ethnics" and are constantly appearing in the 4 fashion weeks (NY,London, Milan and Paris)

She said to me that fashion influencers are always on the thin line cuz fashion brands are always very tough in selecting who will attend their shows.

And then I ask why others won't go: she said it's about $20,000.00 or more to fund a whole month of traveling. She also said that some influencers need to fork out their own freaking money since not all brands are willing to fork out money for influencers. They do it mostly for A-list celebs.

Bottom line is: influencers like Leonie, Tamara etc have found their place in the industry, have very good partnerships with brands, and works well.

Meanwhile, we have wannabe Vicky, whose career became her loophole for professional begging for things the others have. She's the epitome of social climbing in the industry, and it doesn't look good.

(Sorry for the long comment)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a chance to intern for a online fashion magazjne in London as an assistant to a junior fashion editor. We were about to publish LFW's best dressed online. She immediately selected Aimee Song, Leonie, Tamara, Xenia cuz they have "impressive work ethnics" and are constantly appearing in the 4 fashion weeks (NY,London, Milan and Paris)

She said to me that fashion influencers are always on the thin line cuz fashion brands are always very tough in selecting who will attend their shows.

And then I ask why others won't go: she said it's about $20,000.00 or more to fund a whole month of traveling. She also said that some influencers need to fork out their own freaking money since not all brands are willing to fork out money for influencers. They do it mostly for A-list celebs.

Bottom line is: influencers like Leonie, Tamara etc have found their place in the industry, have very good partnerships with brands, and works well.

Meanwhile, we have wannabe Vicky, whose career became her loophole for professional begging for things the others have. She's the epitome of social climbing in the industry, and it doesn't look good.

(Sorry for the long comment)

Ooooh thank you so much!

Frow captured during the busy LFW posing with her take out bag ...Whoops I obviously meant Bottega bag 😉😅🤣😬.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her Insta story pisses me off so much, Google it like everyone else instead of begging for someone to sponsor your new England mini moon. I'm sure trip advisor can help you out too Vicky!

Her Insta story pisses me off so much, Google it like everyone else instead of begging for someone to sponsor your new England mini moon. I'm sure trip advisor can help you out too Vicky!
Couldn’t agree more! Stop FISHING for freebies. Does she honestly think we can’t see she’s looking for more handouts?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Trees in VT are pretty moody so you can book for the prime season and get more colors on the trees on your way to Heathrow airport. 😆

Reactions: 2
Minimoon? How about a honeymoon you booked and paid for yourself, she’s become accustomed to everything free and is becoming more and more like Lydia.

I find it weird she refers to her wedding as now the cloud has lifted, like shouldn’t it have been amazing and happy?

Reactions: 11
Minimoon? How about a honeymoon you booked and paid for yourself, she’s become accustomed to everything free and is becoming more and more like Lydia.

I find it weird she refers to her wedding as now the cloud has lifted, like shouldn’t it have been amazing and happy?
Harrison has mentioned their honeymoon is going to be amazing... which means she’s begging for a minimoon in order to rest.... before her honeymoon 🙄

I get the feeling that they’re going to be doing a lot of hiking/outdoor activities for their honeymoon. I’m not sure why but I’m kinda guessing that they’re going to go to New Zealand for it (Alex seems to be super into outdoorsy stuff). If they’re planning to go during the summer, then I suspect their honeymoon will be around the end of the year. It’s actually not that far off - like who has a mini moon if their honeymoon is a few months away?

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have one yet but you could set one up! I’ve seen her mentioned on the Lydia thread so I’m sure more will join when you do 😉
She needs her own thread for sure!!!

Love your insight 🙂
I don’t know enough about her to judge her yet and to be honest I’d look down on the chavfluencers as well 🤣
Chavfluencers!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That has to be in Lydiot's next thread title. Brilliant term @Oohthedrama !!!!!!

I get the feeling that they’re going to be doing a lot of hiking/outdoor activities for their honeymoon. I’m not sure why but I’m kinda guessing that they’re going to go to New Zealand for it (Alex seems to be super into outdoorsy stuff). If they’re planning to go during the summer, then I suspect their honeymoon will be around the end of the year. It’s actually not that far off - like who has a mini moon if their honeymoon is a few months away?
Never got the impression that Vic is super outdoorsy or athletic. I was surprised that Alex convinced her to rent bikes to ride across the bridge into Burnaby so he could propose and get that shot of Vancouver in the background. I think she doesn't seem very healthy or strong to keep up with his activity level or do an outdoorsy honeymoon? She used to work out but haven't heard her mention it in a long time. She got so thin and sickly looking in the run up to the wedding. Maybe they're going to Africa, like Meghan and Harry wannabees. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yesterday, i saw the Bottega Venetta bag on a department store where i live. My friend wanted it so much (she works in fashion now) and when we asked the manager why was still in stock. She said that BV literally gave hundreds of this bag on a lot of influencers and it kinda died down the hype to regular costumers.

In the end, she bought the bag (i didn't) and the matching square shoes.

Bad business move.

Reactions: 9

She REALLY loves herself, doesn’t she?

I’d be so embarrassed to post this.
Speaking of an embarrassment.

There's a fine line between being braggadocious and the humblebrag.

Everyone should be proud of their career accomplishments. But No! You don't need to continuously pat yourself on the back for the world to see. That's ego and insecurity talking. Victoria needs to develop some self-awareness.

FireShot Capture 652 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

Reactions: 1
Yesterday, i saw the Bottega Venetta bag on a department store where i live. My friend wanted it so much (she works in fashion now) and when we asked the manager why was still in stock. She said that BV literally gave hundreds of this bag on a lot of influencers and it kinda died down the hype to regular costumers.

In the end, she bought the bag (i didn't) and the matching square shoes.

Bad business move.
Giving it free to so many influenzas really devalues it, agreed. Plus both those shoes and the bag are fugly. My mum had a bag like that which she used to keep her maxi pads in. There is a seller on Etsy making them for $99, ....if anyone really wants one it looks identical.

She doesn’t have one yet but you could set one up! I’ve seen her mentioned on the Lydia thread so I’m sure more will join when you do 😉
It's live now - come over and snark on Claire!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.