Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a blouse she tried on in her latest vlog that makes her look like Kanye and Lil Pump in that I Love It video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If you watch Tamara’s stories, she totally excludes the fact that Victoria is sitting right there with them too.

I’d really LOVE to know why Tamara doesn’t like Victoria? I bet there’s a juicy reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If you watch Tamara’s stories, she totally excludes the fact that Victoria is sitting right there with them too.

I’d really LOVE to know why Tamara doesn’t like Victoria? I bet there’s a juicy reason.
Is getting more obvious now!.

Maybe on Victoria being friends with Lydia Millen makes Victoria down grade. I mean, Tamara is more luxury and she works with really exclusive brands. Victoria became on a sponsored anything and everything person. Just like Lydia. So Tamara doesn't have anything in common with Victoria now.

Also the fact Victoria now carries her husband/pet everywhere with her, Im sure Victoria now only interact on events with people that also know her husband. Like Lydia and Ali.

Reactions: 3
She needs permission to “embrace yellow”
Complete idiot. I understand following trends in the industry but she lost her own style,
I liked the girl she used to be. Not the clone she’s become.
I thought she had a cosmetic pouch: frow or BROW jettsetter kit in yellow lol

See, when she tweets tit like that she makes herself look a dick. Not very professional is it!

And she could have gone and just not spoken to said person 🤦‍♀️ that's not being two faced, it's called being an adult and realising life isn't all about you and that the world doesn't owe you a living!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think that was about Tamara as they just returned from LV press trip. I guess if you turn down intimate lunch you would for sure turn down even more intimate press trip. However, something has gone on between the two. Vic associates with Lidl now and Tamara is not a fan hence I think that might be a problem.
Obviously I could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The tweet was in May...there are only so many lunches you can turn down before your hungry principles give you a pass. They seem to have cooled off incredibly towards each other.🥶

Yeah... no. Suspicions confirmed.

FireShot Capture 675 - H Λ R R I S O N _ - https___twitter.com_harrisonyt_status_1174661055819...png

Gross. This is what we call a man-child.

FireShot Capture 676 - H Λ R R I S O N _ - https___twitter.com_harrisonyt_status_1171807921388...png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.