Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD
Why would she post this online for 900k people to potentially see? I’m all for True Blood and loved those books as well but.... this is pretty cringe
I hate it when they post smoldering facetuned selfies of themselves with an inane caption - like a 13 year old on Snapchat asking for validation which is normal at that age. She's so unsubtle about craving that validation. Also. is she being paid to keep talking about this show? I didn't even realise it was still on/is it even relevant?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
DD

I hate it when they post smoldering facetuned selfies of themselves with an inane caption - like a 13 year old on Snapchat asking for validation which is normal at that age. She's so unsubtle about craving that validation. Also. is she being paid to keep talking about this show? I didn't even realise it was still on/is it even relevant?
I'm sure it's an undisclosed part of her work with Sky. She has mentioned it in practically every vlogmas video, even going as far as talking about Sky's parental controls because it's a mature show etc. She tries to slip these things in oh so casually but it's so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw that Cher Webb puts the #AD or name of the brand in the same colour of the background so I'm starting to suspect Vicky is not doing the same, she never ever talk about crap she watches unless is trendy like the social dilemma documentary that she didn't understand 😂. The only people I know who pay for Sky or those things are men just for the football special games

Reactions: 7
I saw that Cher Webb puts the #AD or name of the brand in the same colour of the background so I'm starting to suspect Vicky is not doing the same, she never ever talk about crap she watches unless is trendy like the social dilemma documentary that she didn't understand 😂. The only people I know who pay for Sky or those things are men just for the football special games
In the states so it’s all HBO here. But honestly, True Blood was a satirical show bordering on a comedy. Vicky being a bucket of tears over it is just BIZARRE. She really seems to be a bit of basket case. #cringe

HBO is actually in early phases of rebooting True Blood. I hope they don’t sell rights to Sky now to spite this chick who can’t even pay for a cable provider.

On the plus side at least she isn’t missing the message as badly as she was when she compared the vow, a docseries on a sex cult, to a narrative of female empowerment 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find her neurotic attitude towards the Xmas tree and decorations a bit intense? Breathlessly excited that the decs are down again so she can “relax” and everything can be “tidy” again. She lives in a show home, she can’t bear for it to actually have character. Not that her decorations were anything less than immaculate anyway. Their hallway looks like a Vegas hotel.

also that bloody artwork of the three arses in bikini bottoms. I can’t believe that one person would like it, let alone two people. The flatmate must have zero taste of his own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but wonder what all these influencers who’ve acquired dogs will do with them once travel opens up? Vic and others were never at home and I can’t see them giving up the chance of a freebie hol!

Reactions: 18
I can’t help but wonder what all these influencers who’ve acquired dogs will do with them once travel opens up? Vic and others were never at home and I can’t see them giving up the chance of a freebie hol!
probably stick the dog into kennels where they get a 'press discount' and then cry about how much they miss him when they have to go away to work in luxury locations

Reactions: 9
also that bloody artwork of the three arses in bikini bottoms. I can’t believe that one person would like it, let alone two people. The flatmate must have zero taste of his own.
I can’t decide if she really likes it or pretends she does go be deemed “cool” or “alternative”.

But tbh, I can’t imagine why any female would like such an objectifying work of art. There’s nothing “girl boss” about it, at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
omg I can’t stand that!! It’s the worst, WHY would you have that in your hallway?!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find her neurotic attitude towards the Xmas tree and decorations a bit intense? Breathlessly excited that the decs are down again so she can “relax” and everything can be “tidy” again. She lives in a show home, she can’t bear for it to actually have character. Not that her decorations were anything less than immaculate anyway. Their hallway looks like a Vegas hotel.

I thought she was super excited to put up decorations? Didn't she have them up in November? I don't understand people who are in a rush to put up and take down Xmas stuff. I put mine up after Thanksgiving (I'm in the US) and don't take them down until mid January, January is such an awful month might as well have some pretty lights to look at. I have neighboors that put up their tree in October and they are already taking it all down, like you were ok with them being up super early, what's the rush to take them down?

Reactions: 11
I also do not understand the rush to take them down! All the effort to put them up to just rush taking them down, seems so daft to me! Also I paid A LOT on christmas decorations this year, you better believe after the amount I spent on them they will be up until almost february in my house!!
About the art work..I think he does have his own taste but I genuinely think he is not allowed anything he likes in the house excet for in the man cave! I can see her as been very controlling when it comes to the house and what is and isn't 'cool' and 'of the instagram-I'm-an-influencer-pls-copy-me-and-buy-this-expensive-tit' vibe 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she rented the Christmas decorations, hoping that the company might forget it and give it to her.

Or maybe she rented the most expensive ones, then realized that she doesn't have any money to pay for it and the company has been emailing them non stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tone deaf, most of us didn't even get away on any sort of UK break this year let alone the many many holidays these two twats went on.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.