Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be triggered by American politics when we are currently at war over free school meals and tier 3 restrictions forced upon her own hometown?!?!? šŸ˜¤
what on earth is going on with her?? That post is not rational. She sounds manic and anxious as duck. I think she does need a break or intervention if sheā€™s getting that upset by Donald trump. I mean how much does it really affect her??

just shows you, despite the money and illusion of a great life shes really messed up behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait until she knows about the leaders of North Korea, Brazil, Hungary, Russia, India, Venezuela, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey. Only to name a few who are really fucked up atm.
None of them will get mentioned though ever by V, she legit doesnā€™t care about the actual issues. She just cares about sounding ā€œintelligentā€ but she doesnā€™t.

what on earth is going on with her?? That post is not rational. She sounds manic and anxious as duck. I think she does need a break or intervention if sheā€™s getting that upset by Donald trump. I mean how much does it really affect her??

just shows you, despite the money and illusion of a great life shes really messed up behind the scenes.
Iā€™ve been calling this for months, something definitely hasnā€™t been quite right in her since she got married. Not sure what it is... but hopefully some professionals can advise her on what she can do to help herself

Reactions: 10
I think she needs professional help, she seems very on edge and this is not normal. I do think a normal job would help, having nothing else to focus on but yourself is unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh Lydia, whoever you are, thank you for making my morning yet again šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

I do think itā€™s quite sad that heā€™s now becoming involved, but itā€™s only because heā€™s such a pompous ass that thinks he can brag about a car THAT HE CANā€™T EVEN DRIVE. Thatā€™s like me posing next to a surfboard but I canā€™t swim that well šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ve been calling this for months, something definitely hasnā€™t been quite right in her since she got married. Not sure what it is... but hopefully some professionals can advise her on what she can do to help herself
Her meltdown over the bathroom thing was what opened my eyes. She is seriously not right in the head.

• Haha
What happened with the bathroom?
You have to see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears. I'll search for the vlog and then edit it into my comment.

Edit 1: This is not the part but also hilarious. She is putting on her underpants in front of the camera.

Edit 2: There you go, also the comment of hers

1603807621411.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
See this is the problem with influencers. They are honestly so entitled that something so small really fucks them off. Gonna watch that vlog now. Tbh I rarely watch hers because I just wanna throw my phone at the wall with her entitlement.

hereā€™s the link to the vlog. A little before the 6 minute mark she just spirals over such a minor thing:

ā€œCan just imagine the camerasā€

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re not looking at you, sweetheart. God she really is so vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hereā€™s the link to the vlog. A little before the 6 minute mark she just spirals over such a minor thing:

Wow thatā€™s so uncomfortable to watch... like weā€™ve all done something dumb but the way she goes on for three minutes laughing and crying and acting like itā€™s the biggest deal šŸ„“šŸ„“ . Itā€™s like she holds herself on a pedestal that means she doesnā€™t make errors like normal folks and therefore itā€™s a massive deal.

she seems very strange to be honest. Clearly spends too much time online and in a bubble rather than in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Capture+_2020-10-27-23-09-51.png

So luxe, Gleam book sold on depop! Ain't that ironic?

All this US-directed political comments made me realize that maybe Victoria wanted to move to the US. It seemed kind of in my opinion, logical since she's obssessed with anything and everything that's free and plastic.

I do remember her kissing J.Star's asshole on Twitter when he launched his collection with Shane Dawson.

He didn't give any attention to her, but she bought it on Beautybay and it appeared on one of her vlogmas videos.

Maybe she is obssessed with reality shows, like the real housewives of whatever-city, she thinks she can squeeze Alex in there.

I also do see herself living in Beverly Hills, since fashion elite Camila Coelho has moved there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did he not acknowledge her AT ALL? Lol..........

Re. Bvlgari bathroom - I've no idea what she took that day, but it was very strange behaviour over absolutely nothing, the whole way through I was like :confused:

• Haha
Haha, it was an odd clip, it was almost like it was someone who never actually has any fun or laughs ever, actually experienced something quite amusing and didnā€™t recognise the emotion?! Agree with someone else that is also couldā€™ve been a shattering of her ā€œperfectā€ facade that turned her almost hysterical šŸ˜¹ to be fair though I wouldā€™ve found that quite funny if it happened to me. But I also donā€™t think I would be too surprised. Why the F is there a door onto the hallway from the hotel room bathroom anyway šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I keep seeing the same stupid ad for this tacky jewelry collection and again it made me wonder if itā€™s really selling or not. Went to check any engagement on their Instagram and... This response is interesting.

Ladies, do you think Edge of Ember is doing one restock of anything that managed to sell out and then will be done?? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I keep seeing the same stupid ad for this tacky jewelry collection and again it made me wonder if itā€™s really selling or not. Went to check any engagement on their Instagram and... This response is interesting.

Ladies, do you think Edge of Ember is doing one restock of anything that managed to sell out and then will be done?? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
That response to that girl doesnā€™t even make sense! I think they only made teeny tiny quantities - I donā€™t blame them, Iā€™d only make 5 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Did she invite the elderly gentleman into her mini mansion while he waited 20 minutes in the cold for someone to come and unlock his van? You know, the one that reminded her of her grandad...like hell she did! šŸ˜© reminds me, I must send a strongly worded email to Sky :m Whereā€™s my free candle and glassware?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.