Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this sums up what we’re all thinking about the man child tbh

Oh don’t you know? She can just do that wheneeeeever she wants 🙄 I was thinking about this yesterday - I can just imagine telling my boss that I’m triggered about Trump so I need a few days off... they’d laugh at me and tell me to get on with it 😂 she’s clearly running out of her pre filmed content!
I put in my time off request today for the day after the election...just in case. Unlike Vic though, I’m American and remember the day after 2016 like it was yesterday sooo SELF CARE BABEZZZZ 😂

😂 I might put that on my out of office, take a few duvet days
OMG DEAD - “duvet days”! Love it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I put in my time off request today for the day after the election...just in case. Unlike Vic though, I’m American and remember the day after 2016 like it was yesterday sooo SELF CARE BABEZZZZ 😂

OMG DEAD - “duvet days”! Love it!!!
At least you have a legitimate reason darling! It’s so hard for so many Americans and I hope you get the result that is right for your country ❤

That being said, V has what one friend who isn’t even American and has an American husband? So if things are THAT bad, surely they could relocate to the UK which is an option that millions of people don’t have! It’s not like Rebecca isn’t earning good money, she clearly is.

I actually hate that she’s tried to make this election about her. That’s how her post came across to me. She’s so ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Cracks me up that she’s taking a week off before “the craziness of the holidays starts” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That being said, V has what one friend who isn’t even American and has an American husband? So if things are THAT bad, surely they could relocate to the UK which is an option that millions of people don’t have! It’s not like Rebecca isn’t earning good money, she clearly is.
They will be fine. They earn good money and are White and not Muslim. Also, they live in Chicago (or was it Boston?) and not in the South. Don't know if they have friends who would be affected, tho.

I actually hate that she’s tried to make this election about her. That’s how her post came across to me. She’s so ridiculous
When RBG died she didn't make a beep about it, so much involved is she in US politics and intersectional feminism.

Surely this is a piss take 😂😂
Things like this are why I have trust issues when someone makes a compliment towards me. Like, this question can't be legit. His hair looks just uncut the whole time, like he is growing it out and it looks ridic.

Reactions: 17
Surely this is a piss take 😂😂
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why is he asking himself questions? NO ONE THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD MATE.

I have a question actually - does anyone know if A is now making money on ads OR if he’s just disclosing it because V made money? I’m curious because they’ve both posted about this sodding car (that only one of them can drive) but he labels other things on his page as ads too??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why is he asking himself questions? NO ONE THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD MATE.

I have a question actually - does anyone know if A is now making money on ads OR if he’s just disclosing it because V made money? I’m curious because they’ve both posted about this sodding car (that only one of them can drive) but he labels other things on his page as ads too??? 🤔
I bet Charlie and Ali have talked him into doing more Influencer stuff. Thanks, mates.. 😠😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Charlie and Ali have talked him into doing more Influencer stuff. Thanks, mates.. 😠😑
Eurgh another pompous house husband trying to be an influencer. Stick to being a cameraman Alex, we don’t need to see your face everywhere too 🤗

Re the RBG stuff - it shook me that she didn’t post anything. Everyone knows just how influential and important she was, and to not even acknowledge the huge loss for Americans was ridiculous. Still not a peep from her about the whole free school meals debate either.

Reactions: 8
Surely if he works for her he should have to disclose it as an ad as he is her employee so makes money for her?
Yeah this is what I thought! I wasn’t sure if it meant he had an agreement with a company in his own right or if it was because V is his “employer”... it must be the latter because surely, if it was in his own right he wouldn’t be promoting a car if he can’t drive? 😂😂😂

It’s interesting though to see his Instagram become another giant ad like V’s. It feels very Black Mirror-y that they’re portraying this perfect life that isn’t reality.

Reactions: 5
Yeah this is what I thought! I wasn’t sure if it meant he had an agreement with a company in his own right or if it was because V is his “employer”... it must be the latter because surely, if it was in his own right he wouldn’t be promoting a car if he can’t drive? 😂😂😂

It’s interesting though to see his Instagram become another giant ad like V’s. It feels very Black Mirror-y that they’re portraying this perfect life that isn’t reality.
I'm waiting for the episode where he has to f*ck a swine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Miss Vicky really does make it about her and her trivial inconvenience! 🙄 Nevermind us actual Americans who haven’t been able to sleep for YEARS at this stage, being beat up and gunned down by our police in the streets, likely losing our already crappy health insurance and basic civil rights.

But ladies! I did it!! 🤗🤗 I stood in line to vote for 4 hours today. Yes, my ballot may have been under my name but we all know EVERY AMERICAN is voting on behalf of poor emotionally unbalanced Miss Vicky across the pond! We just can’t stand the thought of her having another sleepless night!! Poor poor poor thing!!!😚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fleur posted a video about the new hybrid BMW and her video was so much more informative than the crap Vic and Alex put out.

Reactions: 5
Ladies, I wanna send the Edge of Ember social media coordinator some cupcakes!! 🧁 Whoever he/she may be is working overtime to try and turn this dud into a flop and I feel bad because it’s not their fault.

52 likes?! All this Vicky content has actually caused the brand’s social media engagement to plummet.😳😳

It must be PAINFUL staring at that same photoshoot of Miss Vicky boasting about like a wild turkey day in and day out. Trying put a fresh spin to move all the unwanted inventory because your boss is worried about the bottom line and Q4 is shaking up to be a big loss.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ladies, I wanna send the Edge of Ember social media coordinator some cupcakes!! 🧁 Whoever he/she may be is working overtime to try and turn this dud into a flop and I feel bad because it’s not their fault.

52 likes?! All this Vicky content has actually caused the brand’s social media engagement to plummet.😳😳

It must be PAINFUL staring at that same photoshoot of Miss Vicky boasting about like a wild turkey day in and day out. Trying put a fresh spin to move all the unwanted inventory because your boss is worried about the bottom line and Q4 is shaking up to be a big loss.
Haha I’ll chip in, it’s a worthy cause! This poor person 😔 tbh their bosses are to blame for even picking V in the first place when you see that her numbers are plummeting.

I bet that’s the real reason for her “disappearance” the other day: she wanted to stir something up, make out something huge has happened (even though she said she was triggered by a living, breathing Wotsit) so that it would lead people to DM her, so she can feel self important 🙄 it’s typical narcissistic syndrome 101. Our Vicky has more than half of the traits of someone who is really and truly narcissistic.

She needs to accept that: a) it’s a pandemic and people are not going to want to spend money on meaningless crappy vermeil jewellery when you can just save your money and buy some lovely pieces (gag - hate that word) from another brand that are better in quality; b) same point as previously mentioned, but applying to Holland Cooper (lil miss Balmain wannabe). She has not styled the edit well, and who is going to spend £900 on a coat right now when people can barely afford to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads? She’s a twit; c) that she is in an incredibly lucky and fortunate position and she ought to use that position for some POSITIVE community outreach, rather than bragging about herself all the time. Oh wait no, she’s a narcissist. She’s incapable of compassion.

This girl honestly needs to get some mental help. It’s clear she’s been on the way down for months if not years, and she needs to get help before it’s too late. The behaviours she exhibits are beyond ridiculous, tone deaf, selfish and gross.

Sorry for the rant - let’s find this poor marketing person and send them tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha I’ll chip in, it’s a worthy cause! This poor person 😔 tbh their bosses are to blame for even picking V in the first place when you see that her numbers are plummeting.
I totally agree. Maybe they’ll start reading here!!😂

Dear Edge of Ember Social Media Coordinator:
It’s not your fault! Your company bought into squealing Miss Vicky without doing enough research to realize that everything she represents is a mirage. There’s nothing real behind it and she has a minimal level influence, at best.

Take it from someone who’s been there before. NOW is the time to start getting your CYA metrics together. (Cover your a**, a term my favorite mentor told me😚) Bringing Vicky into the fold is having a negative impact on the audience you had built and your customer base is not happy with this line. You guys need to pivot to a new campaign pronto if you wanna retain your existing customers!

Also, please let us know the address for your cupcakes!!🥰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.