Inthefrow #6 cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The A-list influencers are ambassadors at Paris Fashion Week doing ads for Louis Vuitton and Balmain.

Meanwhile Miss Vicky Babes (aka IntheFrow) is doing ads for streaming services dressed as yoda... #tragic

Edited to say they’re also at lunch with Hermès and dressed in Miu Miu to promote tomorrow’s show. Vicky babes?? Still going on about a streaming app #supertragic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Please tell me that grabby mare hasn’t got free SkyQ????? I’m raging, I actually work for a living and have to pay!!! Whatever next, a ‘paid for advertorial’ with her local council so she gets free council tax? 🤔

Why does she insist on relaying unfunny stories?
The hotel bathroom/walking into the corridor story was dull and boring. We’re now going to be subjected to a glimpse behind the scenes of her dressing up and acting like a 6 year old after too many E numbers? 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cringing. She obviously thought that sky ad was gonna blow up, and it looks like she's on track to get even less likes than normal. She's such a bimbo it huuuuuurts me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringing. She obviously thought that sky ad was gonna blow up, and it looks like she's on track to get even less likes than normal. She's such a bimbo it huuuuuurts me.
OH MY GOD she seriously uploaded the behind the scenes? She is so tragic 😬😬😬

YODA has to be in the new thread name guys 😂
#7 Fashion Week Reject Now Campaigning to be at a Star Wars Convention Near You

P.S. I seriously hope Tamara and et al enjoy laughing AT, not with, Victoria tonight with their Louis Vuitton and Hermès. #Tragic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“Why is this my career?”...She read my mind! 😀
BryanBoy: Louis Vuitton
Caro Daur: Miu Miu
Tamara: Hermès Lunch and Dior Atelier
Leonie: Hermès and Giambattista Valli

“IntheFrow”: at home in the sticks dressed as yoda trying to take whatever paycheck she can get at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Please tell me that grabby mare hasn’t got free SkyQ????? I’m raging, I actually work for a living and have to pay!!! Whatever next, a ‘paid for advertorial’ with her local council so she gets free council tax? 🤔

Why does she insist on relaying unfunny stories?
The hotel bathroom/walking into the corridor story was dull and boring. We’re now going to be subjected to a glimpse behind the scenes of her dressing up and acting like a 6 year old after too many E numbers? 😖
Free council tax :ROFLMAO: I mean she might just be capable of that!

Also I really wish that she would stop trying to be funny...she isn't and will never be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she keeps going this way she will be back on trying on in the change rooms of the big fashion brandsshe is literally accepting whatever ad she can get.

Reactions: 7
So many of her ads don’t even line up with her brand. She really is at a point where she says yes to everything for money. I’ve stopped watching most of these people’s videos because their lives are simply unattainable. They claim to work hard but their to do lists are literally what we do in our spare time. I am an analyst. My potential earnings are huge. But I work over 12 hours some days and I’m still a junior. That’s more work than Vic could even fathom. And I could never ever consume the way she does. I had to get a loan just for my wedding. She got everything for free. They really are hyper materialistic and vapid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BOTH Lydia and Frow (and others) need some outside management ASAP. Whatever they achieved through luck, serendipity at being at the right place at the right time when youtube/influencer world got started is slipping through their fingers and they are absolutely train wrecks now. They have a team of paid friends and "yessss" people around them and are lost. That start up "husband/friend" edits my vlogs because we are a start up/want to keep all our greedy money/support our friends days are OVER. They need an outside opinion and professional management for growth both professionally and personally. Frow's post of the licking her face alexand this reel yoda CRAP/jumping on sofas are just lost people without any sense of what isn't funny to anyone not in on the inside joke.

Covid isn't going away anytime soon and the paid "distraction" trips are over for a while if not forever AND people are craving relatability and less consumerism for profit so.... they better pivot and quick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe the puppy will go to stay with Lydia when they go on brand trips she wasn’t invited on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, I don’t want to cause alarm but Adobe’s Creative Conference is later this month. I shiver to think what our favorite tech bloggers Vicky and Alex have up their sleeves next.... 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OH MY GOD she seriously uploaded the behind the scenes? She is so tragic 😬😬😬

YODA has to be in the new thread name guys 😂
#7 Fashion Week Reject Now Campaigning to be at a Star Wars Convention Near You

P.S. I seriously hope Tamara and et al enjoy laughing AT, not with, Victoria tonight with their Louis Vuitton and Hermès. #Tragic
"Fashion blogger I am not ..."

• Haha
I’m so confused... I’ve had sky q for nearly two years. I can’t understand why all these ‘influencers’ are now doing ads for them??

Her preset page down for weeks without them noticing? that's a bit of a self own isn't it... it must have been dwindling long before that happened

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her preset page down for weeks without them noticing? that's a bit of a self own isn't it... it must have been dwindling long before that happened
Totally a self own. The sales must not have exactly been ROLLING IN if they didn’t notice them come to a crashing halt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused... I’ve had sky q for nearly two years. I can’t understand why all these ‘influencers’ are now doing ads for them??
Because sky are suffering against all the other streamers. They are trying to get anyone and everyone to advertise any product or show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.