Inthefrow #6 cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is unreal. I'm not jealous in the slightest her life is hollow and once all the free tit shrivels she's gonna be bored and lonely in an unhappy relationship living in the middle of nowhere with no friends.

But she makes me so angry! Accepting free trips is so disgusting. And then deleting and blocking so she can't be held accountable. I live in England and all of my family are in Wales so I haven't seen them since Feb due to covid. And she's flying off to take beggy selfies in the middle of a pandemic and take advantage of freebies from struggling businesses? How does she actually sleep at night after all her hypocritical, self centred and selfish behaviour.

Also no offence if people do this but the types of comments she gets from people who don't know her make me cringe so hard. I never comment on peoples posts that I don't know unless it's a personal post from a genuine person (usually people like small business owners that have a bit of a following, not beggy influencers) that touched me and I want to send support.

Also, PLEASE if you are reading this and still follow her unfollow! her following is how she gets all this free stuff, let's all unfollow and can still nosey on the crap she posts for pure entertainment purposes.

And thanks for the title update! I won't take any credit it was all @lhb120 :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Recap/tl;dr
Her latest achievements:

- created much needed presets, worked three years on them
- bought vintage Hermes Kelly and green granny Chanel blazer
- Bulgari ambassador
- supports tourism without actually spending money on, you guessed it, tourism
- COVID? Who is she? Travels around Europe like there is no tomorrow.
- BLM? Again, who is she?
- Stopped buying handbags but it seems there is a breeding station for handbags in her dressing room since their amount increased exponentially
- doesn't need to disclose every ad she posts (at least she thinks so)
- neither inthefrow nowadays nor inthegrow
- husband poses as Luther from Umbrella academy in a sunflower field
- bought a Range Rover after lamenting about e-cars
- but babes, most importantly, we are jealous of her (at least she thinks so) the self-proclaimed fashion creator with no sense for fashion nowadays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Recap/tl;dr
Her latest achievements:

- created much needed presets, worked three years on them
- bought vintage Hermes Kelly and green granny Chanel blazer
- Bulgari ambassador
- supports tourism without actually spending money on, you guessed it, tourism
- COVID? Who is she? Travels around Europe like there is no tomorrow.
- BLM? Again, who is she?
- Stopped buying handbags but it seems there is a breeding station for handbags in her dressing room since their amount increased exponentially
- doesn't need to disclose every ad she posts (at least she thinks so)
- neither inthefrow nowadays nor inthegrow
- husband poses as Luther from Umbrella academy in a sunflower field
- bought a Range Rover after lamenting about e-cars
- but babes, most importantly, we are jealous of her (at least she thinks so) the self-proclaimed fashion creator with no sense for fashion nowadays.
Trying to justify her trip Italy stating that she has been invited as press to review the hotel. It is work, not a holiday. All of our eyes are now stuck because we rolled them too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wish I had better ideas, I just had to do it for my mental sanity
42D952B0-5C49-4D96-9E22-DB1D639CF1A2.jpeg
8B0216C3-0DC7-4934-BF84-802239465455.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Trying to justify her trip Italy stating that she has been invited as press to review the hotel. It is work, not a holiday. All of our eyes are now stuck because we rolled them too hard.
Please Vic, tell us what newspaper or magazine you are writing this review for

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My company still has its travel ban in place. No one in any of our offices (Asia, EU, Canada, US) is allowed to travel for work. A bunch of people got into a little trouble because they left our HQ, went to the US to be with family, didn’t tell anyone thinking they’d be there for a short time and we’re WFH anyway, and now they’re stuck there because they’re in Canada on work visas.

Very few companies are allowing employees to travel, especially if it’s not necessary, which I would argue, a #prpress trip to Italy is not essential. As a #bossbabe CEO, you’d think she’s be a little more cautious of putting her employee(s) in danger 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Can someone please do a recap of the last thread?
This should be included with ever new thread if possible!
Thank you.

Thread title suggestion by @lhb120 and @slugella
Wowk and Crossmoprolitan

EXACTLY. As a member of press for 10 years this was so uncomfortable to read. Also, MANY journalists have to write about places even when theyre not invited (let alone with their husbands) on 5* experiences. She wouldn’t be caught dead doing real press work without return. Who does she think she is? I have never posted on here but had to come on here to comment. I’ve also messaged her about it reminding her that she is NOT a member of the press and should pull her entitlement and brattiness out of her ass. Honestly, how she thinks anyone can render her attitude endearing is beyond me. I’m usually such a calm natured, live and let live, kind of person, but this sent me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've unfollowed this bag hoarding, toneless and utterly self-obsessed twit now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
At. Leasssst. Amelia Liana travelled with her own money and is giving back to the economies she’s visiting. I’d also be curious to understand what journalism exactly Victoria lends to these places she visited? How many rooms does Monastero Santa Rosa have? Their facilities? Amenities? What about their staff? What are they like? What does a menu look like outside of the 2 pasta dishes she lives on, as, regrettably, Italy doesn’t swathe everything in her basic beloved avocado paste? I know I’m giving her ideas here about how to ACTUALLY promote a hotel, but I’m in two minds about writing to the owner, to tell them to fire the PR company that sends her here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
EXACTLY. As a member of press for 10 years this was so uncomfortable to read. Also, MANY journalists have to write about places even when theyre not invited (let alone with their husbands) on 5* experiences. She wouldn’t be caught dead doing real press work without return. Who does she think she is? I have never posted on here but had to come on here to comment. I’ve also messaged her about it reminding her that she is NOT a member of the press and should pull her entitlement and brattiness out of her ass. Honestly, how she thinks anyone can render her attitude endearing is beyond me. I’m usually such a calm natured, live and let live, kind of person, but this sent me over the edge.
Since she has a blog and a YT channel where she "publishes" she sadly can call herself a member of some type of press.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
At. Leasssst. Amelia Liana travelled with her own money and is giving back to the economies she’s visiting. I’d also be curious to understand what journalism exactly Victoria lends to these places she visited? How many rooms does Monastero Santa Rosa have? Their facilities? Amenities? What about their staff? What are they like? What does a menu look like outside of the 2 pasta dishes she lives on, as, regrettably, Italy doesn’t swathe everything in her basic beloved avocado paste? I know I’m giving her ideas here about how to ACTUALLY promote a hotel, but I’m in two minds about writing to the owner, to tell them to fire the PR company that sends her here.
Honestly sometimes I wish we could stop our selves from commenting this until she publish blog or video. Only for one reason- because now we gave her extreme amount of ideas how to justify this trip.
And in weird way it makes me angry.
Out if all influencers (even Lydia) ITF bugs me the most.
I think she might be nice person towards people, but her greediness is like nothing I have ever seen.

Reactions: 17
Wish I had better ideas, I just had to do it for my mental sanity
View attachment 204721View attachment 204722
oh duck hard, I thought it was a sunflower field, it is a bleeping corn field and the corn isn't ripe. The more you stare at the pic the more ridiculous it becomes.
I have one question:
WHY?

Honestly sometimes I wish we could stop our selves from commenting this until she publish blog or video. Only for one reason- because now we gave her extreme amount of ideas how to justify this trip.
And in weird way it makes me angry.
Out if all influencers (even Lydia) ITF bugs me the most.
I think she might be nice person towards people, but her greediness is like nothing I have ever seen.
Yeah, the irony. When you comment in their actual comment section and make suggestions you get "kindly" ignored. But then they're all over their gossip thread on an external website.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please do!! The hotel is resharing their staff not in face masks as well. I messaged them about it.

Does Italy have a health department? Here in the states the health department would definitely be interested to know a commercial kitchen is preparing food with staff not in face masks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.