Inthefrow #6 cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered to watch her latest vlog but as a huge animal lover who as been volunteering with this one dog rescue for over 10 years, I really worry about her getting a dog.

She and Alex remind me so much of so many people who get a dog and then turn over not too long after because it doesn’t fit into their lifestyle.... 😰 It’s traumatizing for the animal and I really hope she reconsiders.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was hoping that she would get a greyhound (still miss watching Estee's Reggie), but like you guys have guessed it will most likely be some designer puppy that's deemed instagrammable to her, then the doggy related freebie begging will start....FFS.
My landlords have greyhound, they have always this suffering in their eyes :ROFLMAO: but I love them.

Reactions: 6
Lord and labradors seems to be a pricey site... And she is making a huge deal about getting a dog looks like she never ever had one before, but yes she is buying not adopting, she is moaning that now that the dog is coming she will need a cleaner, ohh Vic you realise you have to pay for that? Not sure how much they charge, but she looks already annoyed by the dog coming, pretty sure was hairy Harrison who demanded for a dog as she doesn't want a baby. But she will look at the poor guy like something to add to her dreadful content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she orders things on Far fetched that are from multiple countries and as such ship from multiple places. Don't worry though she's not going to keep them, that would be too much... she's going to sustainably return them all across Europe. Jeez

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She could use her profile and platform to promote adoption, and adopt a dog from a shelter or from a charity that rescues them in other countries, but my guess is it's either a chihuahua or a french bulldog, something small and designer!

Reactions: 13
So she orders things on Far fetched that are from multiple countries and as such ship from multiple places. Don't worry though she's not going to keep them, that would be too much... she's going to sustainably return them all across Europe. Jeez
It's a really good thing we're not in the middle of a global pandemic, where a killer virus is spread through touch :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t be bothered to watch her latest vlog but as a huge animal lover who as been volunteering with this one dog rescue for over 10 years, I really worry about her getting a dog.

She and Alex remind me so much of so many people who get a dog and then turn over not too long after because it doesn’t fit into their lifestyle.... 😰 It’s traumatizing for the animal and I really hope she reconsiders.

THIS!! I have noticed a lot of people getting puppies during the lockdown. It seems to be a thing- get a new puppy because they are bored at home and start an Instagram page for that puppy. So scary to think what will happen when things go back to normal - how many dogs will be given to shelters, sent to kennels every 5 mins so the owners can return to their old lifestyles?

I cant see Frow or her husband giving a dog the care and attention it needs long term. Short term, they will adore it, when its all new and cute and can snap it for the gram; However they will get bored after a year because its an extra thing they need to think about for when they are offered another press trip. They just cant cope.
Viccy seems too OCD to really train & clean up after the puppy.

I really hope I am wrong and the dog is actually going into a loving home and is given the best life.

Reactions: 12
Far Fetch is insane. The one time Lidl ordered and the stuff came from NZ. That is the anti-thesis of sustainable.

Reactions: 8
Did she mention travel in the click bait baby dog video? They must really be planning a totally different lifestyle as she said herself last few years they were travelling/abroad way more than they were home and this obviously wouldn't fit in with a dog. I think they should get some fish instead 🤔.

• Haha
Maybe she realizes the peak of her career has come and gone? That’s why she thinks they can get a dog now.

Reactions: 13
Did she mention travel in the click bait baby dog video? They must really be planning a totally different lifestyle as she said herself last few years they were travelling/abroad way more than they were home and this obviously wouldn't fit in with a dog. I think they should get some fish instead 🤔.
her channel was definitely boosted by the travel... lots of glamorous locations and the illusion of being busy. But with Covid, the outlook is bad. Travel will be impacted for years. Brands are cutting back and the optics of say a beauty brand taking influencers to the Maldives for a mascara launch (Looks at benefit) would just look so bad and distasteful at the moment. I don’t think brands will be doing trips for a good while as they won’t want to risk a backlash.

maybe she’s realised this and now in the scrabble to have content and look busy she’s decided a dog will fill the short term void. it’s sad because as soon as she can travel, the dog will be dumped in a kennel (sorry doggy hotel or some fluffy bullshit) so frow can get back to pretending she is busy abroad.

Reactions: 14
I think it is so gross for her to tease like they are having a baby, they know baby videos get a lot of hits, but to me it is just so wrong to do that. Click bait just grosses me out.

I do like the new Windows in her closet room, I think the room looks a lot nicer that way.

Those outfits are horrendous

Reactions: 15
She could use her profile and platform to promote adoption, and adopt a dog from a shelter or from a charity that rescues them in other countries, but my guess is it's either a chihuahua or a french bulldog, something small and designer!
It’s really hard to adopt right now, especially if you aren’t an experienced dog owner and are looking for one that’s good with younger children. I’ve been trying for about 10 months.

Reactions: 4
her channel was definitely boosted by the travel... lots of glamorous locations and the illusion of being busy. But with Covid, the outlook is bad. Travel will be impacted for years. Brands are cutting back and the optics of say a beauty brand taking influencers to the Maldives for a mascara launch (Looks at benefit) would just look so bad and distasteful at the moment. I don’t think brands will be doing trips for a good while as they won’t want to risk a backlash.

maybe she’s realised this and now in the scrabble to have content and look busy she’s decided a dog will fill the short term void. it’s sad because as soon as she can travel, the dog will be dumped in a kennel (sorry doggy hotel or some fluffy bullshit) so frow can get back to pretending she is busy abroad.
Yes I see what you are saying. Some of those brand trips were obscene Benefit and Nars definitely spring to mind. It goes to show then they aren't willing to pay for the travel themselves then as they could still do travel vlogs, only paying themselves. They could still make it profitable if the videos got a lot of views. In a few years, if the dog lasts that long, it will constantly be in a kennel. I think a dog is a huge commitment with their lifestyle, and not one to be taken lightly. Also agree with everyone saying it should at least be a rescue dog but I'm much more inclined to believe it will be a fancy breed. Style over substance always.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% will be a designer breed. All these influencers care about is how the dog looks rather than temperament, amount of exercise needed, likely health issues etc. It would be nice if adopted but probably won’t if she has to wait. just really hope she’s not having a dog imported to save waiting 🤬

Reactions: 10
Umm if her living room wasn’t so crowded and her TV wasn’t as big, her latest reel might have been good. It’s definitely not as hilarious as she thinks it is though. I initially thought it was an ad for The Sims with her weird Sims bouncing.

• Haha
It's a sad day when getting a dog is probably seen more as 'content' than anything else. Can you imagine the squealing and baby voice we are going to have to endure when talking to the poor pooch??!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a sad day when getting a dog is probably seen more as 'content' than anything else. Can you imagine the squealing and baby voice we are going to have to endure when talking to the poor pooch??!
EXACTLY! omg 🙉 but I'll still take that over Josie's dog voice and dog molestation any day.

It just doesn't occur to some of these influencers that they could create really good content by doing non sponsored videos. As in... there HAVE to be a million more things to do in England than stand in fields, stand in front of buildings, and go on free dinners/hotel stays. It's maddening really to see how all of her content is still wandering around her home trying on clothes and talking about tidying up when there is so much more out there, but alas it's not sponsored guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
EXACTLY! omg 🙉 but I'll still take that over Josie's dog voice and dog molestation any day.

It just doesn't occur to some of these influencers that they could create really good content by doing non sponsored videos. As in... there HAVE to be a million more things to do in England than stand in fields, stand in front of buildings, and go on free dinners/hotel stays. It's maddening really to see how all of her content is still wandering around her home trying on clothes and talking about tidying up when there is so much more out there, but alas it's not sponsored guys.
So true. Maybe I was aiming too high talking about travel abroad but as you say there is plenty to do in the UK and it could give us as viewers lots of ideas for mini breaks or day trips. And if it's not sponsored, they would have so much freedom to choose thing they are actually interested in. They could even take the dog too. I bet they don't even know who they are and what they like when you peel back the sponcon. They've spent so long saying this and that is the dream for money they probably have little real identity anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.