Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! If she wants to use the BLM movement as content for her social media and blog posts then she needs to be all in. And that involves not deleting comments that challenge her, hold her accountable, and may make her uncomfortable. She wants all the praise for being "an ally" but doesn't actually want to do the work or be called out on where she is being hypocritical and falling short.

I am so exhausted by this. She's building her following based on this and it is so undeserved and ingenuine. I thought her fake support for sustainability was bad enough, this is just too much.

Reactions: 7
Hello! Veryyyyy long time lurker, first time poster. Reading this thread has made me feel more sane 😅 I’ve often felt at odds with all the comments on her posts, so hearing about Tattle and coming to check it out has been awesome.

I had to post this because I don’t understand why Vic would delete comments that weren’t rude or argumentative etc. Censoring your feedback isn’t a good look (n)

View attachment 146781

I’m really glad Patricia Bright made the point that you shouldn’t just follow a Black persons account for the sake of it, as you’ll negatively affect their algorithm. It’ll be interesting to see how engaged Vic is with their content in 3 months time...
That’s a great comment! And not a negative connotation in sight. The deleting of comments is appalling. If she’s so intent on doing better, this is part of that. Pushing publish on a list or sharing influencers does not mean her white guilt is assuaged and her work is done.

Reactions: 8
The deleting of comments is scary. That all she wants about the thing she is fighting for that week (sustainably/racism) is a load of public praise and zero public questioning or criticism 😳 Imagine being that thin skinned and self involved.
At least you know that before she hit delete she had to read it. And maybe just maybe it may have made her think? Probably not though. As for the L’Oreal thing, it seems pretty clear that she wants to remain in contract and doesn’t want to address it. Which is at odds with all her preaching this week.

Reactions: 6
Here we go again. With a story that looks like she is promoting and supporting a particular brand but actually she can’t because of course she’s being more conscious about what she takes in. ‘Oh such a shame I can’t actually justify buying from this brand’ she has taken in so much from other brands over lockdown regardless of what she says- it’s been haul after haul after make up tutorial after ad for makeup after ad for clothes after ad hair styling. 2 more swimsuits would have been a drop in a very big ocean. But no.

I’m sorry but it’s sickening how she is saying she is finding such lovely businesses- like did she not expect there to be amazing businesses? How blind is she.
She’s acting like it’s such a privilege for them to be featured on her page and that they would be struggling without her help. It’s so condescending, it’s vile. The businesses have worth and value without her input.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s clearly deleted all negative comments under her latest Instagram post which yet again proves she’s not in this fight authentically. Even Lily Pebbles is listening to criticism!

She’s further proven what we all knew her to be - nothing be a money grabbing airhead. She’s worse than Millen, in some ways Millen’s ego makes her think that she can change attitudes on racism via an Instagram post so I think that’s why she does it. Everything Vic does is for engagement and to be able to sell.

She will be back to normal by the end of June, if not sooner.

The most important week 'I'VE' ever experienced. White saviour Barbie centering herself again....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She's bleeping deluded, that's what she is! That comment on the bottom from one of her many sheep - You're a sweetheart - What bullshit!

She thinks the World bloody revolves around her!! :mad:
most of the fawning iS from other white influencers. Queen of jet lags replied “sounds like a plan to follow”. Like maybe if she’s got the time in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
most of the fawning iS from other white influencers. Queen of jet lags replied “sounds like a plan to follow”. Like maybe if she’s got the time in 6 months.
She really does make my blood boil these days! I used to really like her pre-engagment. It all changed once she got that ring on her boney finger, she literally got nasty over night after that.

Wow, she really made this about her didn't she? Thank you my white saviour!

It's a clever knack of hers. Not everyone has the gift of making it all about them like she does!! :mad:

• Angry
Could she make this picture even whiter? :unsure:
Arggghh that picture she's put up! What an utterly self obssessed narcissicist. Posting a lengthy post about it with a picture of HERSELF. White on white on white.

And I see there is of course still zero response on the L'Oreal thing because she doesn't actually have any sort of backbone to stand up publicly. Dammit, she's not even reposted anything that Monroe has put up - there was an article in the Guardian recently I saw in someone elses stories covering it.

Honestly that picture has just enraged me. Tone deaf as hell

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Schools don't teach someone how to become an influencer either, but she still managed to become (a laughable) one! So really no excuses for not knowing about civil rights. If she has a PhD in fashion (LOL) surely she can teach herself about important things in the world, or maybe that's too much effort and not enough monetary gain for our vicky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That white on white picture!!! Oh my god. Painting herself as the pure saviour. She would eat herself if she could!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.