Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re just a rude little witch Victoria, and your husband will probably be stacking shelves in Morrison’s with this soon so pipe down..

D5A2F25D-0AFE-4D05-9713-11235DDD2CBB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The only post-Gleam promotions she has got: Naked Glory vegan meat and Violife cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Miss ‘I’m buying less, taking in much less, I’m so sustainable’ has today shown us a new pair of shoes, a new strathberry bag and now a load of skincare sent from net a porter. Does she have amnesia? Think viewers are idiots? Is totally addicted to ‘oh, shiny new things’. All three I recon. But hey at least she wore one of her wedding dresses again, I mean that’s Uber recycling, hashtag sustainable goals babezzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know why she didn't think to paint them. You know you're gonna shoot this pointless ad. Screams last minute to me.

Is this what we are going to get from this crack 'in house' team? Amazing stuff....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's now Copenhagen Fashion Week, and the top fashion names are in attendance.

Her BFF Leonie is there, her ex-BFF Tamara is there too.

(And oh, Tamara just presented her blog and the industry to Cambridge University Fashion Retail students! She graduated with a Pharmacy degree but she got herself to talk about her work and passion!)

Meanwhile, Vic has a PhD in fashion, but schools don't call her to present fashion related stuff to their students.

Back to reality, Leonie, Tamara and the fashion elite are sharing IG updates on the go, sharing new brands and trends.

Back in Milton Keynes, Victoria re-wears her gifted (Victoria, for the love of God, just declare your wedding dresses as AD, and oh, your whole wedding was gifted. Please declare it.) wedding dress, and post a last minute AD with the douche you call husband.

Just face it Victoria, no one wants you anymore. You're just an hypocrite. Sustainability as its finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.