Inthefrow #3 note for thread readers! Alex Magrath - husband not brother, but also brother šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's blagged another free car so she doesn't have to buy one!
came on here to say this. I was like are you f*cking kidding me??? Now sheā€™s going to swap from her love of the bentleyyyyyy to Audi?

How does she not see how embarrassing she is? Her brand isnā€™t even about cars and sheā€™s married to someone who canā€™t even legally drive one!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ So cringe!

Does she have an allergic reaction to paying bills like an adult? šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

also so much for her ā€œIā€™m loving myselfā€ blog post. Sheā€™s getting anti-cellulite massages and posting about how she canā€™t go without makeup. What a sad soulless existence she leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Would she be able to get her none existent cellulite blasted off if she was pregnant?

Reactions: 2
I like her kitchen too, and their ensuite could have been a hit if they didn't opt for the half finished tile look in there. I'm not keen on the rest of the house, too much like a student house. I agree about the living room. On camera the colours just clash with the raspberry reds and Burgundy, but I will give her props for at least trying to use colours and not just copying all the same grey and white insta accounts that Lady Muck-Millen loves.
I agree about the en suite! The tiles are beautiful but trail off weirdly as if someone ran out of money, and i like the silver much more than the gold everyone is using everywhere else.

Reactions: 5
I've seen pictures where tiles were done this way and it sort of works? I think Icky Vicky "bought" tiles that were too expensive and ran out. It looks so dumb, the entire en suite layout makes my brain hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding her skin, so her Alumiere products doesn't work for her anymore? Or is she always using a filter when filming like Lydia? I'm getting extremely fatigued with these liars now.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, she might just be test driving the Audi. She said it was on loan for a few days I think. Weā€™ve had extended test drives on higher end cars. Letā€™s see.

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t stand her. So much so that I havenā€™t looked at her insta for ages. I followed her back when she was starting out and had purple hair and I really liked her then. It really goes to show money and ā€œfameā€ even if itā€™s just insta game really does change people
The hair colour, the orange face, the lips,the way she dress, and constant flashing of branded items on herself - it screams NEW MONEY. Amelia doesnā€™t come across like that because she is so used to money growing up, though her fashion sense is quite questionable sometimes.

There are few fans page on Instagram, she was looking so pretty back then when she isnā€™t allergic to high street brands. Now she just look beyond tacky even with all the Dior, Gucci and Chanel

Reactions: 12
Her house isn't my taste at all but it's so easy to do up a home when everything is gifted or comes heavily reduced. I moved last April and I've put so much work, and every spare penny (which is very little) into my home. Yeah I'm slight bitter this bint clicks her fingers and suddenly a new sofa or whatever appears. And yes I agree, I don't understand the concept behind so many of her rooms. There are so many other interesting interior accounts out there
I hear you - saved up for paint so I can paint our completely not-bespoke stair railing, and am part way through plastering our hallways myself! I'd just be happy to be able to afford to have someone else do it for me professionally. So I get the slight bitterness, for sure. ā¤ Especially when her channel isn't a homewares or renovation or decor-focused channel.

I liked her livingroom at first, before she stuffed too many mismatched freebies in it. The kitchen and laundry are nice, but they are also the least original of the rooms. I don't like the colours/style of a lot of the little decor bits she's put in, though.

• Heart
The hair colour, the orange face, the lips,the way she dress, and constant flashing of branded items on herself - it screams NEW MONEY. Amelia doesnā€™t come across like that because she is so used to money growing up, though her fashion sense is quite questionable sometimes.

There are few fans page on Instagram, she was looking so pretty back then when she isnā€™t allergic to high street brands. Now she just look beyond tacky even with all the Dior, Gucci and Chanel
But that's a real marker of class and style - that you fall in love with an item and it LOOKS expensive, even if it wasn't.

I would have so much more respect for her, if she even went into the details of WHY designer goods are priced the way they are, the craftsmanship your paying for etc. She could even do how to get the look for less etc, but all she does is grab, grab, grab.

But nope. All we get is breathless squealing and lisping until she slings it into the back of her badly designed wardrobe.

• Haha
To be fair, she might just be test driving the Audi. She said it was on loan for a few days I think. Weā€™ve had extended test drives on higher end cars. Letā€™s see.
That's how I understood it at first too.

Also she's going to get her hair done on Friday. So I guess we'll get our answer then šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 1
oh i agree thatā€™s what sheā€™s doing, but itā€™s just typical that Victoria would have to have a car on #loan before buying it.
And not many do take a care of a weeks loan before purchasing one šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø She obviously would and would post about it like itā€™s an ad

Reactions: 1
I hear you - saved up for paint so I can paint our completely not-bespoke stair railing, and am part way through plastering our hallways myself! I'd just be happy to be able to afford to have someone else do it for me professionally. So I get the slight bitterness, for sure. ā¤ Especially when her channel isn't a homewares or renovation or decor-focused channel.

I liked her livingroom at first, before she stuffed too many mismatched freebies in it. The kitchen and laundry are nice, but they are also the least original of the rooms. I don't like the colours/style of a lot of the little decor bits she's put in, though.
Apropos the slight bitterness :) ... think of it in this way. You buy/rent a home which is already furnished and decorated with all new pieces. You love the home but the interiors aren't your taste, however, it is all brand new and it saves you on having to spend on furniture yourself. Sure, it's nice, but it again depends on what kind of person you are and just how much it clashes with your taste. I am a cancer myself and love nesting and having everything in my home look just the way I like it. In my current rental the furiture was already inside and saved me loads but it is totally nothing like my style and I'd much rather redecorate everything myself and spend a bit extra on having it look stylish (especially since I work from home so I'm inside aaaaalmost as much as LEM :D). So that's what these ladies have as well (Lydia less so as I do think most of it is her actual taste). But in addition to this, they also keep getting sent more and more stuff which they should display so it will end up being super cluttered or constantly changed around and again likely not 100% perfect to them.

They are literally model women in model homes, wearing and sitting on what has been sent to advertise - and they live it. Not just work it, but live it. And not all the influencers are like this at all, from the ones I've noticed at least, Vicky and Lydia are the most "model" like to the point where it's really hard to tell what actually is their taste and what isn't. Just hope she is enjoying her down time and actually does like that odd living room with those pencil logs, red wall, grey furnace, classic curtains and a mishmash of 'art' styles. And the classic sofas and that wooden side table and ... I can't go on anymore :)

But you are all right, the kitchen is lovely (I don't like the accessories, though), and the laundry and the bathroom tiles but not how the bathroom was put together nor how it fits with that tacky Louis The IVory bedroom. I actually felt bad writing that last post, but it just makes me anrgy how she ruined the opportunity for such great video content. I always get excited when Youtubers buy a new house, can't wait to see the after. Currently waiting on Mr Kate to re-do Jeffrey Starr's spa - I love her, really want to see how she will manage to create something for his trashy style.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch her videos anymore. Her lips and teeth drive me mental. Everything is so posed and fake.

She is trying to get people to go to some event she is at. Not all the tickets have gone. Surprise surprise.

I can't watch her videos anymore. Her lips and teeth drive me mental. Everything is so posed and fake.

She is trying to get people to go to some event she is at. Not all the tickets have gone. Surprise surprise.

No worries,her no 1 fan "the husband" will be there to save the day ;).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely trolling us with the pregnancy/baby/craving refs in her stories. Randomly posts a pic of a piglet with 'omg the cutest little babieeeeeeessss'???!! Come on! On a different note, the nails on her Insta Chanel unboxing... :sick: Someone commented that they don't suit her hands and look unhygienic, met with the usual 'I love them babe'. Ugh.

• Sick
Definitely trolling us with the pregnancy/baby/craving refs in her stories. Randomly posts a pic of a piglet with 'omg the cutest little babieeeeeeessss'???!! Come on!
Her videos lately are...

Her Instagram posts lately are...

The lack of jobs...

The only interesting thing about her is that there are baby rumours. And that still is...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've thought about her jobs now are the last ones booked via Gleam, so that's why she still has some left.

Victoria must loathe the fact that she still has to do this jobs that are connected to Gleam; just face it no one will book you. Top influencers have management catered to accessing luxury brands and lucrative sponsorships. Brands will not bother you and "your in-house team", since they want LONDON-BASED influencers who bring in content, not some girl in Milton Keynes.

Too bad for her, Sophie Shohet bought her McLaren 600LT, and Victoria brags her "loaned" Audi.

Genuine question: How many weeks does a loaned car is allowed to be loaned in the UK? Here in my country, test drives are allowed, not for a long time loan.

• Haha
I've thought about her jobs now are the last ones booked via Gleam, so that's why she still has some left.

Victoria must loathe the fact that she still has to do this jobs that are connected to Gleam; just face it no one will book you. Top influencers have management catered to accessing luxury brands and lucrative sponsorships. Brands will not bother you and "your in-house team", since they want LONDON-BASED influencers who bring in content, not some girl in Milton Keynes.

Too bad for her, Sophie Shohet bought her McLaren 600LT, and Victoria brags her "loaned" Audi.

Genuine question: How many weeks does a loaned car is allowed to be loaned in the UK? Here in my country, test drives are allowed, not for a long time loan.
Haha I was just thinking that about her McLaren.

Usually in the UK, for us normal folks, you literally take the car for a test 'drive' i.e a quick spin round the block to get a feel for the car etc, although you can often arrange longer test drives where you can have the car for a weekend, but it's not that common. I have however seen many UK z-list celebs being loaned cars from brands purely for PR purposes. A lot of reality TV stars are given cars for 6 months or so on loan in return for x amount of insta posts featuring the car. In fact Lucy Jessica Carter (another UK YouTuber that likes to beg for freebies) was loaned a car for a couple of weeks in return for some insta posts. Ironically, telling the viewers how amazing it was despite admitting she never drove it and it wasn't even big enough to fit all her kids in!

Vic is probably trying to wangle one of these deals....OR, the Audi she had was an electric/hybrid one, so she may well be looking to buy so she can become a paragon of virtue with her 'sustainable' car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.