Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
I hope this is how influencers end… the Swifties getting pissed off for them getting free tickets and not giving a shit whereas actual fans are missing out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

adviseplz

VIP Member
Also surely putting your own money into creating content is investing in your business, in order to get more opportunities? Or seem more authentic and therefore get more opportunities? But what do I know, she’s the girl boss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
This girl for real just said at the end of this video that shes waiting for someone to say shes taken ozempic. Literally no one would think that, for the clickbait title only.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Vic or Tamara but the obvious is enough to me. Tamara has many friends in the industry, people she comes across do tend to show her on their Instagram and or follow her back. Not the same in Victorias case. She lost friendship with Em Sheldon, Lydia(ok this isn’t probably her fault) and many others. When other influencers meet her they don’t tend to like her, she only hangs out with people who are smaller than her and even more insecure (if possible). So I let usually those things speak to me.

Her insecurity probably drives people away and I would imagine that Tamara’s confidence is the reason why Victoria bullied her in the first place.
Yup, totally. She is always banging on about women supporting women but could not even congratulate Zendaya on her Lancome campaign because she is “not a fangirl”. Loser

• Heart
  • Haha

UselessNonentities

I think definitely not. They aren’t friends anymore and I’d imagine Vic feels really intimidated by Tamara. Tamara comes across so bitchy and has dropped a few indirect digs at Victoria and many other girls in various vlogs. Even recently, Tamara held up her clear black YSL heels in a vlog (Victoria’s most worn shoe that she gets slated for) and said “I think I’m going to get rid of these, what do you think” 😂. Not saying thats directed at her but Tamara likes to think she’s so fashion forward that she’d be put off wearing shoes that other influencers she looks down on wears. Tamara doesn’t seem the type to even politely smile at an old friend, she would probably side-eye Vic then whisper about her to Xenia, Caro or whoever with no qualms if Vic notices.
I’ve actually spoken to a few influencers who know Tamara, and when she’s come up in those conversations unprovoked they’ve had nothing but genuinely nice things to say and talked about how kind/sweet she is. From what we’ve heard about the alleged bullying towards Tamara from the UK set, I totally understand if she doesn’t pay Vic any dust when they do come across her. Victoria goes on trips where Tamara isn’t present and still doesn’t mingle with her fellow influencers which to me says plenty about Vic.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How many times is she going to film herself applying cle de peau face cream/ YSL perfume/ Dior lipsticks?
Until the checks stop coming, friends!

On another note. This is a "Saturday casual outfit". 4-inch heels for pizzas and beers 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_2469.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I feel a duty to comment on her Samantha Jones TikTok

girl. You DO worry about whatever says about you. You are truly among the most insecure people I have ever witnessed - as evidenced by your many rants on the subject, behavior in the comments, toxic lifestyle and so forth

you have absolutely not a single shred of Samantha Jones energy

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The latest Tik tok is giving DESPERATE 😂😂 and that outfit is not it
I love when Vic does outfit content and all the hanger ribbons are sticking out or everything is way too big so she looks scruffy instead of polished.

She got roasted on the TT where she says using SPF everyday repaired her sun damaged skin and made her look 25 at 35. First, I don't think SPF repairs anything. It prevents. And obviously the hundreds of expensive beauty treatments she gets have done absolutely nothing lol. And babes, you might look 25 with bare skin but as soon as you pile on all that makeup, you look 45 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
I can’t believe they are making content out of new doors, what’s next? Bottle opener..
The annoying thing is she kept saying it like she is the ONLY ONE who know how and what kind of doors she want to put in that place, and she kept using the word “bespoke” which is so lame, custom made would have made sense and it goes without saying because the contractor would have to come in and measure the space and make the doors FIT just like all doors they have to fit! Stupid lame boasting Vic

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also if I had heard bad things about someone then them making a video sanctimoniously telling me to meet them and make up my own mind would probably confirm the bad things I'd heard about them

• Heart
  • Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Tbh, I don't really think that these influencers are friends IRL- most of them are from the same agency. So they have no choice but to get along. They're just nice to each other because all of them are using each other for clout.

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
The self- proclaimed leading UK influencer is not found on the Dior show in Scotland!

That must have been the cause of her breakdown recently.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I think she's lost too much weight up top.... that video of her on the boat in that string bikini has her looking like she's 12 up top and 35 on the bottom. The pushing herself to be skinnier than she's ever been is only making her have very unbalanced proportions.

• Heart

RaeCop

1000014987.jpg

How is this "too fun not too"? Maybe she had one too many of those drinks while they were sorting out pairing.
It's the high heels by the pool for me too. No wonder she didn't think to bring flip appropriate shoes to Ibiza if this is what she thinks is appropriate poolside wear, let alone beach party wear.

• Haha